Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin (4410 Views)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by wiseone28: 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
Candidlady:
bag of lies(lice) you filthy dawg
you went to her friend's imaginary room to drag her to the sitting room ? how convenient
wiseone28 the dummy
Are you sure you were not the one?

1 Like

Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by wiseone28: 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
Justicefighter:

Am not here to win an award but all I can say is that these 2 girls are on nairaland and they know themselves. Period
You deserve an award for what you did...

No time to sober over nonsense..

1 Like

Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
wiseone28:
You deserve an award for what you did...

No time to sober over nonsense..

You are really wise indeed.
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by opanco: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
toujurs:
Seem you opened this account just to beg, you better go and hustle like your fellow guys.
Na capital na. Every Hussle require capital. Help me with loan
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Streetmovement(m): 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

grin grin grin
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Truvelisback(m): 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
WordsfromBimpe stories AkA Okada stories. If u know, u know. grin
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Bignuell(m): 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
Just apply to be script writer for p*rnhub grin
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by SenatePresdo(m): 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Explain to us how you paid her back? Hope you haven't committed another barbaric act.. You know you men can't be trusted.
If anything happens to her, you should be held responsible.

Honestly I don't know why guys give cheating women attention.

Once I knack a girl, I would make it open to her that's she not the only woman I'm fucking.

If she wanna stay, she stay.. If she wanna leave, then she Bleep off.

Funny enough, none has left.. I bang them, whenever I want.

They only thing I use to convince them is, I tell each she's my number one, that others are just fling.

Meanwhile none of them is my number one, my number one is my dick.

4 Likes

Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Caleb15(m): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
Stolen food is sweet and ponmo eating in secrect sweet die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by SenatePresdo(m): 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
GOFRONT:
Polluted relationship everywhere. Same way we now have polluted marriages here and there.

But sha....to bang the sister of a wife and also to bang the bestfriend of a girlfriend can be very sweet sometimes...

Anybody banging who you are not supposed to bang always seem to be the sweetest.. Damn.
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by SenatePresdo(m): 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
ahnie:
E be women naim be una problems.i thought you guys were advised to ignore them ,hustle n make more money.

Ignore them, hustle and make more money, then come back and emotionally torment them.
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by traihit: 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2022
GOFRONT:
Polluted relationship everywhere. Same way we now have polluted marriages here and there.

But sha....to bang the sister of a wife and also to bang the bestfriend of a girlfriend can be very sweet sometimes...

Of course, stolen waters are always sweet, the scripture says ......

But life has a way of paying people in their own coin. If you fornicate, there's a way you get paid back. If you commit adultery etc, you'd still be paid back.
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Qatar2022: 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
Candidlady:
bag of lies(lice) you filthy dawg

you went to her friend's imaginary room to drag her to the sitting room ?
how convenient

wiseone28 the dummy
E pain you woman, why are you crying for what does not concerns you
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Qatar2022: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
Justicefighter:

Am not here to win an award but all I can say is that these 2 girls are on nairaland and they know themselves. Period
Guy man
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Spanishmilf(m): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
You helped her in school for 4 years and your payback his knacking her friend
Bruh
You dumb shaa
What if them plan am lmaoo
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
Qatar2022:

Guy man

This one no be guy man matter.
Do me I do you matter
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
Spanishmilf:
You helped her in school for 4 years and your payback his knacking her friend
Bruh
You dumb shaa
What if them plan am lmaoo

Na u be dumb nah.
They planned it and I chop dump them.
They didn't dump me but I did. grin

1 Like

Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Qatar2022: 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
Justicefighter:

This one no be guy man matter.
Do me I do you matter
Na so e be, it's a win win situation
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Silentgroper(m): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
GOFRONT:

Hmmm, lemme add them to my bucket list since bitches choose to be unloyal this days...
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Silentgroper(m): 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
dobnina:

You are a Male LovePeddler.
Asawo.
E dey ya body. You slept with 2 friends and you are happy about it.
Shame on you.
And d two friends sleeping with d same man com be wetin ... Abeg mke we hear word...
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by wiseone28: 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
Qatar2022:

E pain you woman, why are you crying for what does not concerns you
That's not a woman but a guy with two saggy balls

1 Like

Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
Continuing.....
I must confess that girl really taught me sex life. She would ask me to kneel down on my bed then she would flip her tiny tongue on my neck, gently down my spine then to my an..s.once inside the anus for close to 60 seconds she would flip the tongue out like a lighting passing through and in between my legs the tongue would grab my rod. Immediately I would feel a shocking sensation and immediately grab her from behind and hit with a combat doggy with all the energy her tongue had resurrected on the rod. It was a sensation one would never forget though...

1 Like

Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
..then after she must has left my apartment for school I would end up sleeping for a whole day because most of the night it was sex all through. And if you see her physically you won't believe such a gentle and beautiful girl would posses such a sexual skill
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by dazzlingd(m): 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
Justicefighter:

Wahala
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by manmade(m): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
Justicefighter:
With a loud moan she fell on my lap. Then I used my tongue on the n.....ple tactfully but smoothly that she rushed at my boxer with the speed af an aeroplane and before I could say jack she was giving me head.
Now we were between the devil and the deep blue sea because my girlfriend may come in anytime since I have called her.
I later summoned up the courage to give it to her for 20minutes but I know she wasnt satisfied and 20 minutes also wasn't my trademark. So I wasn't satisfied as well. I was practically not totally comfortable digging when I know my girl could come in any moment. So I told her I need to get cond...s . She agreed and together we went and also bought some food items to replenish our strength.
We had barely entered my apartment when we heard a rapt knock on the door....
you too dey lie, abeg Carry your lies to diaries sections.
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
manmade:
you too dey lie, abeg Carry your lies to diaries sections.

Keep quiet there. Am angry here and you are talking about lies

(1) (2) (Reply)

! / My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me / Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.