Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim (48961 Views)

Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister / Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) / Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by SmartyPants(m): 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
Emeka71:
And she is even trying to cover him up by claiming that she wasn't injured and his prick is too small; and on the next hearing she can tell the court that she actually engaged with him and wasn't raped; this is what happens when a woman is determined to protect you not minding what you did to her.

No.

She was examined and no brusies were found.

The defense lawyer asked her why there were eno bruises if it was rape.

She explained that his penis was not large enough to cause brusies.

Simple.

2 Likes

Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by Indispensable85(m): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by Ishilove: 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
Such disgusting comments from the menfolk. I never knew there are so many rape apologists on this forum

2 Likes

Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by godwon01(m): 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
DanAugust2021:
It must be Kenya.
Zambia. I initially thought it was South Africa.
Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by Clinghton: 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
Court room looking like a biology class.
Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by Charlie2020(f): 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2022
muyico:
Which country b dis?
Uganda
Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by Geovanni412(m): 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
Cantonese:

Oga read well please. Read gently for better understanding.

My bad. I just reread it. That said, it still seems strange. She said he took turns in raping them. One man with a knife raped two women . It feels strange that none of them could find something to hit him with whilst he was having intercourse with the other one unless he tied their hands. Secondly, how do we prove the penetration was forced if there is no injury?

If she told us, she gave consent and later withdrew it, that would be more coherent with the evidence on ground. You can't prove a rape case with he said, she said. You need hard evidence. There is a reason most rapists in Nigeria rarely get convicted even when they are caught. The standard of proof is too high.
Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by jeffmatt4u(m): 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
Guess she wasn't feeling it during the act
Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by Firstcitizen: 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
Lies!!!
Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by Firstcitizen: 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
jeffmatt4u:
I have this Zambia babe I have been chatting with on facebook. We kind of dating, she is very in-love with me bcoz she call almost everyday both on video call and all.
Now she wants me to come over to Zambia promising to help in securing admission at her school (university of Zambia) for me by next year. she is a medical student . And she is damn serious.
So my people, how do you see this?
Is it a good idea moving to Zambia?

Ode
Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by Karemarealty288(m): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
So the Lawyer wan say small preeq no dey commit crime?

1 Like

Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by jeffmatt4u(m): 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
Firstcitizen:

Ode

Frustrated smelly Bisexual pig.
Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by chandini435: 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
The story no clear At a point he wore a condom, at a point they said there was traces of sperm in her birth canal. Someone is lying.The story no clear At a point he wore a condom, at a point they said there was traces of sperm in her birth canal. Someone is lying....
Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by Firstcitizen: 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
jeffmatt4u:

Frustrated smelly Bisexual pig.

At least bisexuality pig still dey nack. Mumu eunuch with akamu brain that believes one yahoo Zambia boy is in love with him. Go nah, Las las you still get yansh wey dem go lubricate with expired butter. Olodo grin
Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by Sukkyy2010: 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
Badguy77:
Them dey rape person she dey vex say the rapist manhood small... Women self ehn
Lol, Wahala

1 Like

Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by jeffmatt4u(m): 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
Firstcitizen:

At least bisexuality pig still dey nack. Mumu eunuch with akamu brain that believes one yahoo Zambia boy is in love with him. Go nah, Las las you still get yansh wey dem go lubricate with expired butter. Olodo grin

It is people like you that don't read questions before attempting the answers.
So no need exchanging words with a slowpoke like you.
Argue with your stupidity
Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
Sperm collector
Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by Obapital(m): 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
Lakaka

1 Like

Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by MrFly(m): 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
the manhood was big but d kpekus was too wide
Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
Hahaha

The lawyer is mad
Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by CrownLands(m): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
Small tool? Lubricated condom??

The "alleged rapist" must have come prepared.
Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by Hawkler: 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
So what if the penis is big without condom.
Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by izubext007: 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2022
Chai she did not enjoy it.
Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by ImoleNaija: 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
Karemarealty288:
So the Lawyer wan say small preeq no dey commit crime?

grin grin grin
Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by Emola12(m): 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
If you see women run oooo
Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by doneback04: 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
chisomkachy:

https://www.mwebantu.com/rape-victim-narrates-that-rapists-manhood-was-small-and-that-is-why-she-had-no-bruises/

Unna no go free that innocent man, e sweet me and you , no injury and she even notice that there was no helmet
Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
What kinda raoe happens with condoms and lubricant? lipsrsealed anywway, what do i know about rape?
Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by Paulnoma(m): 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
derecho:
Zambia shall must be free

Raped you twice?

Small manhood burst condom but e no bruise you wey no dey ready?

Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by Unrated900(m): 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
DanAugust2021:
It must be Kenya.

Na zim
Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by OgaTheTop2: 12:07am On Dec 20, 2022
DanAugust2021:
It must be Kenya.
Zambia.
Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by stormborn28(m): 12:18am On Dec 20, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

That's all you could determine from reading the article?

You didn't see that the man needs correction? You are trying to trivialize what happened, maybe so that you don't have to acknowledge the usual culprit of the seemingly usual crime.

As he penetrate, she go know how big the size be not necessarily seeing it. I like her boldness for speaking out.
Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by Harmless1b(m): 12:22am On Dec 20, 2022
On seeing the headline of this news I no suppose click it, but on second thought I remember the news is funny and the coments will be funnier so I rush to come and � laugh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) / Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes / Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.