Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,860 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim (48966 Views)

Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister / Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) / Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by Originalsly: 12:50am On Dec 20, 2022
His sister died after being sexually assaulted .... and he took revenge by sexually assaulting other females? Hmmm ..... what if she was robbed and killed?? Too many people not right in the head.

1 Like

Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by Ndipe(m): 12:53am On Dec 20, 2022
Zambia.

muyico:
Which country b dis?
Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by Vopimas23: 7:47am On Dec 20, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by Chopcy29: 8:37am On Dec 20, 2022
While raping the first the other was still the waiting for him to cum so she too can be raped.
Funny part is that they excitedly waited for him to wear his condom grin grin even to the extent of raping them twice:. After the first round, they gist a little then continue the second grin grin

I don’t see this as a rape, maybe the girl wasn’t satisfied
Re: I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim by Tundex911: 2:20am On Jan 01, 2023
I'm very sure she go find the rapist again to grease the pp of the lady

Awon weyrey gbogbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) / "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User / Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.