Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack (19401 Views)

Bandits Kidnap 87 In Fresh Kaduna Attack / Army Knew About Southern Kaduna Attack But Did Nothing - Residents / Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by TomCD(m): 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
Why must it be ONLY Southern Kaduna??

There is something going on there in Kaduna state that people don't know.

quote author=greenermodels post=119273278]

https://punchng.com/just-in-28-killed-in-fresh-southern-kaduna-attack/[/quote]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
asanausana91:
ipob is a terrorist organization so I don't need any call to confirm.
I know there is a problem in my local government (Kaura local government of Kaduna state) but I have to get the full information before I comment.

IPOB is a terrorist organization yet what are the uncivilized and murderous Fulani herdsmen, ready to slit a throat at the command of their ringleader?

All your leaders in the North, to include Atiku, fought the SW vehemently over our ban of open grazing that takes these guys and their cattle of our streets in the SW.

We say we do not wish to live that way yet Atiku and co insist we must. This, if you do not know, is why Yorubas uncompromisingly want a return to regional governance.

You can do what you want in your region, under throwbacks like Atiku, and we can do as we please in the SW under the most progressive leaders in Nigeria by far to include Tinubu.

With herdsmen, your leaders have no plans for them and keep them vagrant illiterate, unskilled and Neanderthal-like so they can keep using them as lowly paid supervisors of their Cattle business.

Atiku is fighting to retain the status quo but Tinubu is insisting open grazing is not tenable and that we should assist these lads transition towards modern and ranched animal husbandry that will make them educated businessmen and employers of Labour.

Yet virtually all Northern leaders want to keep these guys the way they are and you claim you are not a bigot supporting Atiku while villifging Tinubu.

You're a repellent bigot and a hypocrite for claiming Atiku, fighting a ban of open grazing, is fit to wipe the boots of the man below.

2 Likes

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Jossibest(m): 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
I always feel shame about this country Nigeria
Because people die like fowl and lizards

2 Likes

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:
If they want to stop the killings Obi is their only answer.
Tell Obi to stop the killing that's going on under his nose in his hometown, then we can take him serious.
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

Tell Obi to stop the killing that's going on under his nose in his hometown, then we can take him serious.

Obi is not the president if the Man who claims to be the president can't handle the job he should fuuuck off from Aso Vila and Obi will teach him what a president can do.

5 Likes

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by PeterObi4LP: 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
ESN I guess.
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Skty: 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
And Tinubu is bringing in this head guy for security
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by BJanta: 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Apc and pdp will find it pretty difficult to win these people's heart. You can't sit in Lagos or Abuja in front of your computer and be predicting election results in other states when you don't know what they're going through. The recent adamawa street-based random opinion poll results were really shocking. Atiku's home state.

The same manner in which Obi will
find it difficult to win the hearts of
the Ibo people in the Southeast
because of the combine killings of
Ibos by IPOB, UGM, ESN and other
flocks of animal groups in Iboland?
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by dominic17: 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2022
You forgot to add OPC
fuckJones:
terrorist everywhere
ipob
Fulani herdsmen
Boko Haram
iswap
know gun men
ESN
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Grandmeister(m): 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

Is obi currently the president or the governor? You see why hypocrisy will never be far from you and your household.
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by obi58: 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
Sweetplum:
Too many bloodshed I'm Kaduna and Plateau State. I dunno which state has the highest ratio among the two.

You know the saddest part.... In spite of all these killings many of their indigenes still support APC.

How ironic!

Listening to people like Kyase (who should be from Benue state which has been ravaged by Fulani herdsmen) supporting APC is really disheartening.

Truly there must be a Judas in every 12 disciples.

Speaking of Judases these days we no too dey hear about the Ibo Judas in Lagos charged with cleaning guttters as a reward for his shameless APC bootlicking. I hear that he and his family are no longer able to visit the East due to his antecedents.

1 Like

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by KennethEnyi(m): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
O how my heart sings for pure joy when I see these useless northerners dieā€¦
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by 07kjb: 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
This SOUTHERN kaduna people should create a dangerous frat for themselves...or make them join the freedom fighters to liberate themselves

If not this Islamabad is going to wipe them off

1 Like

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Gohs: 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
Let's vote Peter Obi for president so he can deal with these killers.

He is honest and knows the lives of people are important.

He'll bring more peace to this country.
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Kyase(m): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
obi58:

You know the saddest part.... In spite of all these killings many of their indigenes still support APC.

How ironic!

Listening to people like Kyase (who should be from Benue state which has been ravaged by Fulani herdsmen) supporting APC is really disheartening.

Truly there must be a Judas in every 12 disciples.

Speaking of Judases these days we no too dey hear about the Ibo Judas in Lagos charged with cleaning guttters as a reward for his shameless APC bootlicking. I hear that he and his family are no longer able to visit the East due to his antecedents.
Fulani issues in Benue and plateau predates APC
Even now
Ortom has been the one killing his people tagging it Fulani
Na we from there know
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Memeni(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
tinubu why
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Moneyboyz: 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
This is coming just hours after they endorsed Peter obi for presi6.
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by obi58: 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
Kyase:
Fulani issues in Benue and plateau predates APC
Even now
Ortom has been the one killing his people tagging it Fulani
Na we from there know

So what has your APC led federal government done to quell these ethno religious crises In these states?

Was it not because of the lack of assistance from the FG in securing his state that prompted him to leave APC in the first place? Anyone in Benue still supporting APC should bury his head in shame but I guess you can't shame the shameless. People must always sell out for money.

1 Like

Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by asanausana91: 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
Dsalvo:

IPOB is a terrorist organization yet what are the uncivilized and murderous Fulani herdsmen, ready to slit a throat at the command of their ringleader?

All your leaders in the North, to include Atiku, fought the SW vehemently over our ban of open grazing that takes these guys and their cattle of our streets in the SW.

We say we do not wish to live that way yet Atiku and co insist we must. This, if you do not know, is why Yorubas uncompromisingly want a return to regional governance.

You can do what you want in your region, under throwbacks like Atiku, and we can do as we please in the SW under the most progressive leaders in Nigeria by far to include Tinubu.

With herdsmen, your leaders have no plans for them and keep them vagrant illiterate, unskilled and Neanderthal-like so they can keep using them as lowly paid supervisors of their Cattle business.

Atiku is fighting to retain the status quo but Tinubu is insisting open grazing is not tenable and that we should assist these lads transition towards modern and ranched animal husbandry that will make them educated businessmen and employers of Labour.

Yet virtually all Northern leaders want to keep these guys the way they are and you claim you are not a bigot supporting Atiku while villifging Tinubu.

You're a repellent bigot and a hypocrite for claiming Atiku, fighting a ban of open grazing, is fit to wipe the boots of the man below.
can you please provide a link that will prove your allegation on Atiku? Atiku said he has thousands of cow and all of them are in a ranch,I don't know where you get that concocted lies.
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by ayo2008: 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Famofamo: 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
Eriokanmi:
The recent adamawa street-based random opinion poll results were really shocking. Atiku's home state.

Is expected, have been there before,
He has not been contributing to development nor Givin back to society of that state
He only available on electioneering.

His faro tables water suffering less purchasing power now but mkano generators everywhere
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Kyase(m): 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
obi58:

So what has your APC led federal government done to quell these ethno religious crises In these states?

Was it not because of the lack of assistance from the FG in securing his state that prompted him to leave APC in the first place? Anyone in Benue still supporting APC should bury his head in shame but I guess you can't shame the shameless. People must always sell out for money.

Ortom left APC because , APC was not ready to give him the ticket unopposed
They plan to ditch him
Ortom used the media to sell his propaganda
Come to Benue and ask around they will tell you same thing
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by asobo1: 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Apc and pdp will find it pretty difficult to win these people's heart. You can't sit in Lagos or Abuja in front of your computer and be predicting election results in other states when you don't know what they're going through. The recent adamawa street-based random opinion poll results were really shocking. Atiku's home state.
A random pole can be conducted in Anambara and Obi would lose
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Don009: 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
Under the watch of our incoming security adviser
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by asobo1: 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
Famofamo:

Is expected, have been there before,
He has not been contributing to development nor Givin back to society of that state
He only available on electioneering.

His faro tables water suffering less purchasing power now but mkano generators everywhere
Giving back like giving people stipends I guess? You people won't stop amazing me.
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Naijareporter1(m): 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
MC Oluomo donates Branded vehicles to Tinubu/Shettima campaign organisation

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCGNZSbQx_I
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by 77up(m): 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yoruba nation agitators too
They are not criminal
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by seunayantokun(m): 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
We know the Fulani government and people in Kaduna led by Elrufai are responsible for the killings.

But God doesn't forget.
Re: 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Jack500: 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
BigSarah:

You have me confused with someone else, what's my concern with tribe?

My singular desire is APC gets binned, and I'm glad that desire resonates with many other Nigerians, so your grouse should be with APC that failed.

And not ordinary Nigerians trying to get better leaders.

Well, I hope you don't hang yourself in February, no way Atiku is winning that election, you can stake your life. .
E sure for me 100%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ethnic Clashes In Ebonyi, Another Slaughter! / APC Paid N5000 Each For Lagos Walk- PDP / Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.