Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Women Will Always Be Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Will Always Be Women (4993 Views)

Why Are Men Trying So Hard To Be Women These Days? / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Will Always Be Women by spencekat(m): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2022
baretalk:
That's why I don't care about any woman I don't fck, who don't clean or cook for me. They are filled with the entitlement mentality.
Even the ones who you fck,clean or cook for you.Eccept the girl or woman is your mother,sister or wife.Do not waste your resources on them no matter how small it is.
Re: Women Will Always Be Women by Fadafada231(m): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2022
jerryforgood:
Some women think men are their slave. That's how I worked as a teacher in a private school run by a female bishop. She always insult the principal who is a man of about the same age and educational level as her, if not even better than her in several meetings. This woman even said one time in a meeting that the head mistress, a young lady in her early 30's who is her church member is senior to the principal in rank in the school. And the principal should be subject to her.

All the male teachers to her seems like nothing to her. Pride is in her blood. She even said one time in a meeting that "Are there men here....Are there men in the school that would make a female teacher dress seductively". Whereas no one dresses seductively, she was only insulting us indirectly.

Hahaha see casting, so you guys are no longer men.
Re: Women Will Always Be Women by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 22, 2022
Crimpsy:
whether him follow, make I no divert the plantain

That is not my concern,

My concern, is that he thanked and appreciated me (being a total stranger to him)

My uncle is looookin for house boy & ready to pays 20k per month sir...U WANT? smiley
Re: Women Will Always Be Women by Magnoliaa(f): 9:44am On Dec 22, 2022
toujurs:
I have encountered a similar experience as this, most ladies have a very silly and annoying behavior.

Hence forth, it's only guys i will be tipping. angry

Olodo. Stop lying.

Boss, where? grin

Dem carry you go club, e dey form say naim dey tip.

Anything to bring women down as if you nor get females for your family.

And funniest thing, you daft thing and stupid being insulted me for saying men should only reserve their help for a man or they should leave women alone, yet here you are admitting to the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Women Will Always Be Women by toujurs: 9:55am On Dec 22, 2022
DonroxyII:
and the Day a Dude do same to you ... Will You Kpansh

No dey get entitlement mentality to avoid see finish... just do you and Move away grin
What is this one saying kpansh, how? undecided

Entitled over, Hi! My point is i can't tip someone that would act like he or she doesn't know the next day. It's immaturity.

If you behave immature as a guy or lady, i can't regard such person
Re: Women Will Always Be Women by Foodqueen(f): 10:37am On Dec 22, 2022
My problem is allowing a pastor to send u the message that your parent can't send you.
Re: Women Will Always Be Women by DonroxyII: 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
toujurs:
What is this one saying kpansh, how? undecided

Entitled over, Hi! My point is i can't tip someone that would act like he or she doesn't know the next day. It's immaturity.

If you behave immature as a guy or lady, i can't regard such person
Oga, I'm on Your Side ... a Dude could do the same ...

Best is to give out of Heart and Move On....

Expecting People to acknowledge You or being frustrated because people don't appreciate you is the beginning of High BP .... Even Family Members could do the same ....

Some can even outright denied you ever helped them before grin ... Even Your Wife could do same !

Many people are not mentally Balanced and Upright trust me, if you are close to her and hear her story you might wanna gift her More ..

Just do You and Move On !
Re: Women Will Always Be Women by toujurs: 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2022
DonroxyII:
Oga, I'm on Your Side ... a Dude could do the same ...

Best is to give out of Heart and Move On....

Expecting People to acknowledge You or being frustrated because people don't appreciate you is the beginning of High BP .... Even Family Members could do the same ....

Some can even outright denied you ever helped them before grin ... Even Your Wife could do same !

Many people are not mentally Balanced and Upright trust me, if you are close to her and hear her story you might wanna gift her More ..

Just do You and Move On !
Oh True i believe this.

High Bp, honestly.

1 Like

Re: Women Will Always Be Women by DonroxyII: 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
toujurs:
Oh True i believe this.

High Bp, honestly.
Na so Bro !
Re: Women Will Always Be Women by OrigeenalSeven: 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
Justbehave:
Says a fool that think he's a clown.

you have time to even be quoting that useless fool that is misbehaving because of the cheap little attention he's getting from some evening newspapers here
next time bro save ur breath for better things not for useless animal like him whose got no sense of reasoning
Re: Women Will Always Be Women by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
DaddyCK:

My uncle is looookin for house boy & ready to pays 20k per month sir...U WANT? smiley
no

U can do the job for free,

Abi na your uncle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Always Cheat On Men / How Most Women Pick Their Men / Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.