Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Women Will Always Be Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Will Always Be Women (4991 Views)

Why Are Men Trying So Hard To Be Women These Days? / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Will Always Be Women by LOVEGINO(m): 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
Crimpsy:
whether him follow, make I no divert the plantain

That is not my concern,

My concern, is that he thanked and appreciated me (being a total stranger to him)
all na format my guy.
Re: Women Will Always Be Women by Justbehave(m): 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
LOVEGINO:
shame kee u there.
Common plantain na him you wan divert. Ole.

2 Likes

Re: Women Will Always Be Women by benqo01(m): 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
Crimpsy:
I was invited to a church yesterday (Sunday), by a pastor I knew (I am just a floor member),

He also invited two pastors (a man and a woman)

It is my first time seeing the two pastors(a man and a woman), because it is my first time in that church,

During the end of the service, he called me outside and showed me, two heavy and big bunches of plantain

Told me to take one bunch and put in the booth of the pastor woman's car, after the putting the heavy bunch of plaintain, in the woman's booth, she saw me doing it, ordinary to say THANK U , she could not, she was feeling too big, I just maintained.

The pastor then told me to take the second heavy bunch to the Second pastor's car(a man), I carried the plantain and walked a little distance, were he packed the car, he ran and came and also opened the booth of the car and I put the heavy bunch of plantain inside the booth of his car.

When I was leaving his Car, he bowed a little to me and said THANK U MY BROTHER AND GOD BLESS U, I then said u are welcome

The difference between the two pastors::

The Woman Pastor

She could not say thank u to a total stranger, that helped u to carry one big bunch of plaintain into your car,

Also wasted my time in opening the booth of the car, because she was talking, while I was busy waiting for her to finish

The MAN pastor

He saw me carrying the heavy bunch of plaintain and he ran to his car and opened the booth,

He still bowed a little to say thank u, my brother

Lesson
This shows that women will always be women, no matter the level in life, they have attain

Most, do not have a Single respect for the Men.

Whether they are Educated, Non-Educated, Younger, Older,

Women character will always be the same

NON APPRECIATIVE GENDER IT SHOULDNT EVEN SURPRISE U
Re: Women Will Always Be Women by LOVEGINO(m): 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
Justbehave:
Common plantain na him you wan divert. Ole.
lol. Why him no give d less privilege d plantain? Hustlers everywhere grin
Re: Women Will Always Be Women by Justbehave(m): 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
LOVEGINO:
lol. Why him no give d less privilege d plantain? Hustlers everywhere grin
Lol. The pastor tell you say him no dey chop plantain? The op was just helping him no wan divert am.

2 Likes

Re: Women Will Always Be Women by Rexymania(m): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
You sef be mumu, why you dey carry plantain up and down?
Re: Women Will Always Be Women by LOVEGINO(m): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
Justbehave:
Lol. The pastor tell you say him no dey chop plantain? The op was just helping him no wan divert am.
ask d op wetin dem give?
Re: Women Will Always Be Women by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
DaddyCK:

U CARRY BAG OF YAM LIKE HOUSEBOY TO HER CAR & THEN U EXPET TO GET PUCCCCCI IN RETURN FOR CARRYIN BAG OF YAM (read yor post,)....and then u come to Nairaland cryin for help?....,u want us to beg her to giv u puccccci? SHAME ON U SIR!!(no oofencsse) angry

grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Women Will Always Be Women by spencekat(m): 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
faceLAGOS:
I feel your pain.

Best is not to consider them and try to limit the assistance you render to them to the barest minimum.

[/b]Unless you are fvcking with them.[b]
Even when fvcking them or not fvcking with them, DON'T!!!
Re: Women Will Always Be Women by Doyou2019: 12:07am On Dec 20, 2022
jerryforgood:
Some women think men are their slave. That's how I worked as a teacher in a private school run by a female bishop. She always insult the principal who is a man of about the same age and educational level as her, if not even better than her in several meetings. This woman even said one time in a meeting that the head mistress, a young lady in her early 30's who is her church member is senior to the principal in rank in the school. And the principal should be subject to her.

All the male teachers to her seems like nothing to her. Pride is in her blood. She even said one time in a meeting that "Are there men here....Are there men in the school that would make a female teacher dress seductively". Whereas no one dresses seductively, she was only insulting us indirectly.

And you all sat down there and didn't give her a piece of your mind?
Chai!

1 Like

Re: Women Will Always Be Women by mmadu5(m): 12:19am On Dec 20, 2022
opanco:
I have never done this before but current situations got me jittery. I need help with a good job. I have a good Bsc. I graduated with a 2.1 Am an orphan. I struggled to go to school. Now I finished. A good job is hard to find. It seems because I don't have someone highly connected I can't get a good job. I need help. Am 34 years. I need to make headway in life. My mates are married. I have been doing small small jobs here and there, from one State to another but they don't seem to break the ice. Please if you can be my destiny helper, I will forever appreciate. Am computer literate and a graphics designer. You can reach me on 07034930579

Scammer
Re: Women Will Always Be Women by stacyadams: 12:44am On Dec 20, 2022
toujurs:
I have encountered a similar experience as this, most ladies have a very silly and annoying behavior.

I was at a lounge, and was attended to by a lady, after spending time with a friend, i requested for my bill, and i paid, and even tipped the female attendant1k o!

Another day passed by, i was close by, so i decided to visit same lounge, to my surprise that same lady who attended to me the last time was in the same elevator, as i entered, the mumu threw away her face like she doesn't even know who i was, someone i had a little conversation with, before i gave her my card for the debit. angry.. she should be in her early thirties. She can't even greet, or say Hi how are you doing atleast.

There was a time i visited another lounge, and it was a young man that attended to me, after the whole service i tipped him 5H, days passed by and i was close by and visited the same place, immediately he say me, he greeted me "Hey Boss" how you dey naw. And i answered him.

Hence forth, it's only guys i will be tipping. angry

..the boiz in my street can die for me..why?any how e be me I dey always try show them love... Very important .guys go always gather dey.

2 Likes

Re: Women Will Always Be Women by stacyadams: 12:46am On Dec 20, 2022
Rexymania:
You sef be mumu, why you dey carry plantain up and down?
grin grin una no go kill person
Re: Women Will Always Be Women by placeofallure(f): 1:09am On Dec 20, 2022
opanco:
I have never done this before but current situations got me jittery. I need help with a good job. I have a good Bsc. I graduated with a 2.1 Am an orphan. I struggled to go to school. Now I finished. A good job is hard to find. It seems because I don't have someone highly connected I can't get a good job. I need help. Am 34 years. I need to make headway in life. My mates are married. I have been doing small small jobs here and there, from one State to another but they don't seem to break the ice. Please if you can be my destiny helper, I will forever appreciate. Am computer literate and a graphics designer. You can reach me on 07034930579

You have good prospects and I think you will succeed in life. In your quest for a better life, try not to substitute "I'm for Am" it could be very dangerous. It actually cost somebody a position in a firm. Ire o!

1 Like

Re: Women Will Always Be Women by juman(m): 1:24am On Dec 20, 2022
In some countries women lead most of their organizations, departments, political parties etc and things work fine.
Re: Women Will Always Be Women by juman(m): 1:30am On Dec 20, 2022
Dont allow yourself be treated badly.
In bad circumstance, you can go to court.
Re: Women Will Always Be Women by Fakbrown: 5:47am On Dec 20, 2022
Everytime women will be women, ona go do until people go stop to help ona mother, sisters and aunts, it's a personal thing stop generalizing everything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Will Always Be Women by baretalk: 5:59am On Dec 20, 2022
That's why I don't care about any woman I don't fck, who don't clean or cook for me. They are filled with the entitlement mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Women Will Always Be Women by Jflex07(m): 6:58am On Dec 20, 2022
jerryforgood:
Some women think men are their slave. That's how I worked as a teacher in a private school run by a female bishop. She always insult the principal who is a man of about the same age and educational level as her, if not even better than her in several meetings. This woman even said one time in a meeting that the head mistress, a young lady in her early 30's who is her church member is senior to the principal in rank in the school. And the principal should be subject to her.

All the male teachers to her seems like nothing to her. Pride is in her blood. She even said one time in a meeting that "Are there men here....Are there men in the school that would make a female teacher dress seductively". Whereas no one dresses seductively, she was only insulting us indirectly.
Hope the principal resigned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Will Always Be Women by jamesharryson(m): 7:48am On Dec 20, 2022
opanco:
God will see you through dear.
But have this at the back of your mind:
You are 34, and so being an orphan should no longer be a reason for your not making it. Because at 34, you supposed to have become independent.
Secondly, there is no work anywhere in Nigeria learn a trade or skill, as you have done. Develop it very well and start hunting for jobs. You will start making it from there. Dont expect so that you will not be disappointed.
Re: Women Will Always Be Women by jerryforgood: 8:31am On Dec 20, 2022
Jflex07:
Hope the principal resigned
Yes he did resigned, but he is late now.
Re: Women Will Always Be Women by Jflex07(m): 8:47am On Dec 20, 2022
jerryforgood:
Yes he did resigned, but he is late now.
May his soul keep resting in the lord.

1 Like

Re: Women Will Always Be Women by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 20, 2022
toujurs:
I have encountered a similar experience as this, most ladies have a very silly and annoying behavior.

I was at a lounge, and was attended to by a lady, after spending time with a friend, i requested for my bill, and i paid, and even tipped the female attendant1k o!

Another day passed by, i was close by, so i decided to visit same lounge, to my surprise that same lady who attended to me the last time was in the same elevator, as i entered, the mumu threw away her face like she doesn't even know who i was, someone i had a little conversation with, before i gave her my card for the debit. angry.. she should be in her early thirties. She can't even greet, or say Hi how are you doing atleast.

There was a time i visited another lounge, and it was a young man that attended to me, after the whole service i tipped him 5H, days passed by and i was close by and visited the same place, immediately he say me, he greeted me "Hey Boss" how you dey naw. And i answered him.

I tip mostly males cus they will always appreciate next time. Wen they see you next no matter how busy they are you will sha see the welcome attitude in them.but those other people always get on my nerves and I too dey para.am too allergic to nonsense attitude.my reaction is always default.some of those gender say I be bipolar lmao.
Re: Women Will Always Be Women by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 20, 2022
Crimpsy:

That is not my concern,

My concern, is that he thanked and appreciated me (being a total stranger to him)

angry
Re: Women Will Always Be Women by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 20, 2022
Crimpsy:

That is not my concern,

Thre u go...so u carrrrrrry plantain & yam on yor head like houseboy juss becoz u tink yor pastor wide will giv u puccccci.......U R A WEAK MSN..SHAME U FOR BEGGGIN FOR PUCCCCCI SIR!!!(no oofencsse) angry
Re: Women Will Always Be Women by Tallesty1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
toujurs:

This is one of the reasons some women behave the way they do. In your story, you tipped the guy 5h and tipped the lady 1k, you are a good person, that is why you even tipped the guy. many men won't tip him.

We men have made it seem like we owe women a lot of things and that is why you don't see me complain about these entitlement mentalities you people talk about.

I read here sometime ago about a guy who employed a woman that is less qualified for a job simply because he didn't want her to go and work elsewhere with her big nyash.

Men are 10x more likely to give money or render help to a random woman than a man they know.
It is what it is and that is why many women feel they deserve these things so no need to say thanks.

Leave women alone, blame our gender

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Will Always Be Women by Treassured: 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Divay22:
Omo, i don't play with gratitude o...

I used to feel entitled to my mom's money as at last year, but this year ehn...
For every penny she gives to me, it comes with many greeting and God bless you Ma..
Because if she doesn't do it, nobody else will and there's nothing i can do to her...
For her to make herself uncomfortable and try as much to make me comfortable in school, i don't take it for granted again.

Awwwwn This Is so good of you.

You are making me feel emotional alreadysmiley

1 Like

Re: Women Will Always Be Women by Divay22(f): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
Treassured:

Awwwwn This Is so good of you.

You are making me feel emotional alreadysmiley
Awwwwww
smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Women Will Always Be Women by osasu22: 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
opanco:

Can you do Animation?
Re: Women Will Always Be Women by opanco: 11:03am On Dec 21, 2022
osasu22:

Can you do Animation?
Am still learning with blender
Re: Women Will Always Be Women by Magnoliaa(f): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2022
How nice.

Stop doing things for women then. smiley

1 Like

Re: Women Will Always Be Women by DonroxyII: 9:25am On Dec 22, 2022
toujurs:

and the Day a Dude do same to you ... Will You Kpansh

No dey get entitlement mentality to avoid see finish... just do you and Move away grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dilemma / How Most Women Pick Their Men / Your Childhood Sucks Without This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.