Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? (2039 Views)

Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG / There Is No Allah/allah But God / RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? by advocatejare(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
Let’s check the following picture below

Re: Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? by advocatejare(m): 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
Muslims believe that only Allah can forgive sins yet Muhammad told them that the Black stone erases their sins just by touching it.

Hence they travel all the way to Mecca to perform hajj and touch the Black stone who has the power to forgive their sins.

Yet they lie to themselves that the worship only one god!

Re: Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? by advocatejare(m): 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
They go as far as kissing and licking the Blackstone, as you can see, they deliberately made its shape to look like a woman’s private

Re: Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? by advocatejare(m): 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
That’s one of the numerous sexual rituals they practice.

The has just being some modifications, they used to walk naked both male and female around the Kaaba even at the time Muhammad had declared himself a prophet of Allah before Abu Bakr being the leader of the pilgrim for that year felt disturbed and put the end to the naked display they did for Allah

Sahih al-Bukhari 369
Narrated Abu Huraira:
On the Day of Nahr (10th of Dhul-Hija, in the year
prior to the last Hajj of the Prophet
when Abu Bakr was the leader of the pilgrims in that Haji) Abu Bakr sent me along with other announcers to Mina to make a public announcement: "No pagan is allowed to perform Hajj after this year and no naked person is allowed to perform the Tawaf around the Ka'ba. Then Allah's Apostle sent 'Ali to read out the Surat Bara'a (at-Tauba) to the people; so he made the
announcement along with us on the day of Nahr in Mina: "No pagan is allowed to perform Hajj after this
year and no naked person is allowed to perform the
Tawaf around the Kaba."

Re: Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? by advocatejare(m): 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
LegalWolf

Re: Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? by advocatejare(m): 10:45am On Dec 20, 2022
advocatejare:
LegalWolf
Are you ashamed of your false prophet? Come and defend the idolatry you call religion

Re: Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? by advocatejare(m): 10:45am On Dec 20, 2022
The blackstone they worship is a fallen demon!
Cc: LegalWolf

Re: Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:34am On Dec 20, 2022
advocatejare:

Why disturbing this people?
Do you know if this Allah is the stone they're bowing to? undecided
Re: Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? by advocatejare(m): 11:39am On Dec 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Why disturbing this people?
Do you know if this Allah is the stone they're bowing to? undecided
Islam and JW cult are the same in deceit, i don’t talk to liars.

Another failed prophecy from the lying cult called JW:
“1917: In 1918, Christendom would go down as a system to oblivion and be succeeded by revolutionary governments. God would "destroy the churches wholesale and the church members by the millions". Church members would "perish by the sword of war, revolution and anarchy". The dead would lie unburied. In 1920 all earthly governments would disappear, with worldwide anarchy prevailing”.

What do you have to say to this?
Re: Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:50am On Dec 20, 2022
So it's my turn shey? cheesy

advocatejare:

Islam and JW cult are the same in deceit, i don’t talk to liars.

“1917: In 1918, Christendom would go down as a system to oblivion and be succeeded by revolutionary governments. God would "destroy the churches wholesale and the church members by the millions". Church members would "perish by the sword of war, revolution and anarchy". The dead would lie unburied. In 1920 all earthly governments would disappear, with worldwide anarchy prevailing”.

Re: Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Christendom will still perish!
Re: Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? by advocatejare(m): 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I don’t have your time Liar
Re: Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? by advocatejare(m): 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Like JW is perishing right?

Satanic cult that gave out a false prophecy that should be fulfilled in 1920 but turned out to be false

You guys are like Satan your father, liars!

Useless cultists, twisting the scriptures to kill their members

Re: Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? by advocatejare(m): 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
It’s like you JW cultists are looking for my attention today.

Let me create time for you and expose your folly a bit

Re: Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
Allow him to continue arguing aimlessly with the other religion, it's seems that makes him feel relieved from his day to day stress! smiley

Aemmyjah:

Re: Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ọmọ you'll only find atheists and agnostics cheering you without having any feelings for your god, JWs have better things to do with our time and surely i'll prove to you that you have nothing tangible to say against God's organization: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

advocatejare:

It’s like you JW cultists are looking for my attention today.
Let me create time for you and expose your folly a bit
Re: Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? by advocatejare(m): 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Ọmọ you'll only find atheists and agnostics cheering you without having any feelings for your god, JWs have better things to do with our time and surely i'll prove to you that you have nothing tangible to say against God's organization: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

What more can you say about your useless, lying occultic organization?

Carry your frustrations commot my mentions

100 years after your demonic leaders issued a time bound prophecy, none of them is yet to be fulfilled

Christendom is still present

Church is not destroyed

Earthly government is still in place and they are determining what happens to your lives

Wake up deluded people

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Jehovah%27s_Witnesses
Re: Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
We won't see our people here to come and defend the religion of allah and muhammad
Re: Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
If Christendom has not been destroyed oya tell me with boldness the name of your church?

When that prophecy was written some 2,000 years ago no one knows Christendom (false religious bodies with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines claiming denominations of Christianity) but by the time JWs pronounced it in less than 100 years ago they were all active and their members proud to claim they belong to so and so church but today please can you tell this forum the name of your own church?
NO! Do you know why? It's because Christendom is dying due to what Jesus has done with JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES so only JWs are proud to say:
"We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"
That's the new group name the true God gave His chosen ones since 1931 {Isaiah 65:15} all those still hiding shamelessly in Christendom {Luke 23:30; Revelations 6:16} will soon perish with it {Revelations 18:4} this is just a WARNING!

After 1914 people fought to get either independence or separate from another country and each person back then was proud to say "i am from so and so country" adding "God bless my country" today how many around you is proud to say such in your own country?
Well God's Kingdom is fast approaching and it's coming to destroy all these governments {Daniel 2:44} including all those gullibly taking side with them {Revelations 19:17-21} this is a WARNING that only those supporting Christ's brothers (Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses) will be spared! Matthew 25:34-46

So keep in expectation of the fulfillments they're right at the corner {Habakkuk 2:3} and all ridiculers {2Peter 3:3-4} will be destroyed! Luke 19:27 smiley

advocatejare:

What more can you say about your useless, lying occultic organization?
Carry your frustrations commot my mentions
100 years after your demonic leaders issued a time bound prophecy, none of them is yet to be fulfilled
Christendom is still present
Church is not destroyed
Earthly government is still in place and they are determining what happens to your lives
Wake up deluded people
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Jehovah%27s_Witnesses
Re: Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? by Steep(m): 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
That looks like a woman's private which is worship of divine Feminine, Roman catholicism also worship her as the queen or heaven.
Re: Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? by advocatejare(m): 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:
We won't see our people here to come and defend the religion of allah and muhammad
The occultic JW group represented by MaXInDHouse is here to show solidarity to his former religion of Allah
Re: Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? by advocatejare(m): 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
If Christendom has not been destroyed oya tell me with boldness the name of your church?
You must be very silly if you think that I’ll be playing dumb again with you.

There are many churches in Nigeria and all over the world so if you’ve been brainwashed that they don’t exist, that is your own headache, but if you think that I will tell you the church I attend, you’ll wait till eternity because I won’t follow that foolish path with you. I’m a follower of Christ, the church I attend if none of your business!

When that prophecy was written some 2,000 years ago no one knows Christendom (false religious bodies with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines claiming denominations of Christianity) but by the time JWs pronounced it in less than 100 years ago they were all active and their members proud to claim they belong to so and so church but today please can you tell this forum the name of your own church?
Which prophecy was written 2000 years ago? Where was it written?

So the fake prophecy that your occultic society wrote in 1917 is now what you’re claiming was written 2000 years ago. I have said it that you are a liar like Satan your father:

JW:
“1917: In 1918, Christendom would go down as a system to oblivion and be succeeded by revolutionary governments. God would "destroy the churches wholesale and the church members by the millions". Church members would "perish by the sword of war, revolution and anarchy". The dead would lie unburied.

This was the fake prophecy your occultic society gave and they put 1918 as the date it will occur, nothing of such happened! You failed !

NO! Do you know why? It's because Christendom is dying due to what Jesus has done with JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES so only JWs are proud to say:
"We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"
So it is no longer dead? It is not dying ?“ cheesy

I have nothing much to say to you.

Someone that saw you in and out has exposed your occultic society for who you are, idolater.

I’ll allow Templee333 to continue exposing you

https://www.nairaland.com/7296359/experience-jehovahs-witnesses-organization
Re: Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? by Truvelisback(m): 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
advocatejare:
Is this what the stone look like?

Re: Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
You said Christendom is not dead yet you can't proudly mention the name of your own church. Ọmọ you have no point! smiley

advocatejare:

You must be very silly if you think that I’ll be playing dumb again with you.

There are many churches in Nigeria and all over the world so if you’ve been brainwashed that they don’t exist, that is your own headache, but if you think that I will tell you the church I attend, you’ll wait till eternity because I won’t follow that foolish path with you. I’m a follower of Christ, the church I attend if none of your business!

Which prophecy was written 2000 years ago? Where was it written?

So the fake prophecy that your occultic society wrote in 1917 is now what you’re claiming was written 2000 years ago. I have said it that you are a liar like Satan your father:

JW:
“1917: In 1918, Christendom would go down as a system to oblivion and be succeeded by revolutionary governments. God would "destroy the churches wholesale and the church members by the millions". Church members would "perish by the sword of war, revolution and anarchy". The dead would lie unburied.

This was the fake prophecy your occultic society gave and they put 1918 as the date it will occur, nothing of such happened! You failed !

So it is no longer dead? It is not dying ?“ cheesy

I have nothing much to say to you.

Someone that saw you in and out has exposed your occultic society for who you are, idolater.

I’ll allow Templee333 to continue exposing you

https://www.nairaland.com/7296359/experience-jehovahs-witnesses-organization
Re: Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? by TenQ: 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
advocatejare:
This can only be photoshoped pictures BY by TenQ and advocatejare

See your lives!

https://www.nairaland.com/7436930/plain-idolatry-muslims-islam

Cc:
All my Friends on Nairaland:

LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana Compton11 , Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo saintHot ,
Re: Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? by TenQ: 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
advocatejare:
LegalWolf
He will feign deaf and dumb now!

It is definitely photoshopped!!

Thank you advocatejare: a picture is worth a thousand words indeed!

Re: Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? by TenQ: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
advocatejare:
The blackstone they worship is a fallen demon!
Cc: LegalWolf
Islam built a skyscraper of lies and fabrications! It never crossed their mind that internet would UNVEIL the rot that was meant only for the strong Islamic Cleric!

SMH!

Cc: LegalWolf , AntiChristian is this what you do in Mecca?
Re: Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? by LegalWolf: 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
TenQ:

Islam built a skyscraper of lies and fabrications! It never crossed their mind that internet would UNVEIL the rot that was meant only for the strong Islamic Cleric!

SMH!

Cc: LegalWolf , AntiChristian is this what you do in Mecca?

Lol, at least we do not sprinkle blood on people to make them cleanse people and sanctify them like is done in Hebrews 9:13 or do we? grin
Re: Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? by TenQ: 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
LegalWolf:

Lol, at least we do not sprinkle blood on people to make them cleanse people and sanctify them like is done in Hebrews 9:13 or do we? grin
No shame!

Is this what you do in Mecca?

Re: Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? by LegalWolf: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
TenQ:

No shame!

Is this what you do in Mecca?

Lol, we sprinkle blood of blood of bull, goats and ashes of heifer to make us clean! grin

Does that answer your question?

Re: Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? by TenQ: 12:11am On Dec 21, 2022
LegalWolf:

Lol, we sprinkle blood of blood of bull, goats and ashes of heifer to make us clean! grin

Does that answer your question?
Repent from IDOL Worship!

It will surely send you to Hell Fire!

Re: Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? by LegalWolf: 2:34am On Dec 21, 2022
TenQ:

Repent from IDOL Worship!

It will surely send you to Hell Fire!

Hahaha potential thief TenQ it is just four mentions I got. Can you make it like one dozen please. And don’t stray like advocatejare from the goal please. It has to be 12! grin

Modified: or maybe 3. Is 3 + 3 + 3 not 3 again, ehn?

How Do We Know The Bible Is The Word Of God? / Don't Leave Your Laptop On While Sleeping On Bed - Prophet T.B JOSHUA advice / A Question For Yoruba Christians