Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor (25875 Views)

Ministerial Nominees: Osunbor, Mohammed May Make List / Prof Osunbor: No Place In Constitution That Says You Must Score 25% In FCT / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by afbstrategies: 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
tinsel:

He is yet to be convicted. So is he still innocent.

He is still not convicted because brainwashed urchins like you.

How many criminally charge politicians in US are advising Joe Biden today or speaking for him?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by PeterObi4LP: 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
The silent President Peter Obi is giving Reno is sweeting me. No matter how Reno try to get PO attention, Peter Obi won't bring himself down to Reno level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by ElSudani: 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
Reno is crazy. Anini and Sunday Osunbo!

Obi is just as corrupt as the rest of the PDP gang.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by afbstrategies: 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
wetin you and your fellow demented obingo go collect from RENO after the election eh

He will insult the living daylights out of Obi and you demented obidence

He will so mock you guys that una go hibernate from social media

February no far again
There is no one in your village that is greater than Peter Obi.

He is trying to save your life and future but you have been brainwashed to the point of no return.

That's why you are an Urchin. Geerrrritttt?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by LeoDeKing: 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
berrystunn:

We biafrans want the criminals you mentioned to be in Aso rock.

Than any of those 2 evil desperados, corruption in high places, drug dealer.. fake name , fake age, fake school cert, and many more fake unknown.
Fixed.
Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by toprealman: 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Pandora Obituary is a con artist. grin

His campaign DG is also a criminal.

God forbid these criminals get close to our national treasury.
Lol.....who is the saint here, Ahmed Tinubu or Atiku?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by Indispensable85(m): 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha..... wotowoto
Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by MiaBeer(m): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2022

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by MiaBeer(m): 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by Bahamas95(m): 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
Reno, Daddy Freeze, FFK and Dino.

You see these people? I place them in same category.....I don't take them serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by Amoo89: 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
ryloy:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1604835008803262464

Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by MiaBeer(m): 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
ElSudani:
Reno is crazy. Anini and Sunday Osunbo!

Obi is just as corrupt as the rest of the PDP gang.
One urchin spotted

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by Amoo89: 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
ryloy:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1604835008803262464

Show me your friend and I will tell who you are

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by Crafteck1: 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Wow.... Bat and atikun are saints
Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by Hopebringer: 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Fixed.

Shut up

Thief

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by sapele914(m): 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
Bahamas95:
Reno, Daddy Freeze, FFK and Dino.

You see these people? I place them in same category.....I don't take them serious.
Typical Ipobian from the legion of ESN, but you take Nnamdi Kanu & Peter Obi serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
afbstrategies:

There is no one in your village that is greater than Peter Obi.

He is trying to save your life and future but you have been brainwashed to the point of no return.

That's why you are an Urchin. Geerrrritttt?
Chinedu i know say all your kindred are greater than Tinubu and even Buhari combine

grin grin grin

Una go collect wotopuriously from RENO hand after the election no worry

February no far again

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by adigun4mee(m): 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
This one don finish the padorians ooo

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by Ofunaofu: 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
So says a Reno Omokri who is on self imposed exile
Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by afbstrategies: 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Chinedu i know say all your kindred are greater than Tinubu and even Buhari combine

grin grin grin

Una go collect wotopuriously from RENO hand after the election no worry

February no far again
One yellow kettle for you! This is why you didn't do well in school, and you blamed Chinedu for your misfortune.

Buhari will not hand over to Tinubu next year. Get it out of your system, loudmouth. wotowoko kiiii you there

Dance away your life every weekend and blame the Igbo man for it. One day you will be caught and roasted like corn in Oshodi lipsrsealed

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by Mccullum: 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
Obi Pandora and Doyin Okupe,

IS LIKE ANINI AND grin grin

Barawo, Ole, Onyesi..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by Evergreen4(m): 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
The fooooolish Reno derives pleasure insulting other but gets hurt when you dish out insult to him. He couldn't take it from me, he had to block me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by Cantonese: 6:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
Bigleaf1006:
Shame on you....husband campaign DG has just been jailed, instead of you to retrospectively look at your stand on obi candidate, you are still mindlessly yapping on about your obi being a saint.......there is nothing more damning to his campaign than what just happened to his DG.

Bow your face in shame. People like you made Buhari label youths lazy.

Those who have consistently looted the country are in APC and PDP. They feed you corn like chicken and yet you shamelessly follow them.
Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by Ikpaitid: 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
Too many criminals in Labour Party, may they continue to Labour in vain.
Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by ZombieTERROR: 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I swear this reno no well.

He don jogodo finish. grin

So na pandora Obituary be anini while Doyin Okupe be Monday Osunbor. grin

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by Corrinthians(m): 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I swear this reno no well.

He don jogodo finish. grin

So na pandora Obituary be anini while Doyin Okupe be Monday Osunbor. grin
From now on, Pandora shall be known as Pandora Anini. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by pelmart: 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
BATified2023:
The way these people go take thief money if them give them chance ehn

Even our flag go weep

You mean as snakes and monkeys they swallow money in your failure Party

1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by Amalekki: 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
Why is Reno always bullying Obidients now

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by mafluxfire: 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
One down, Obaigbena and Abati next
Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by ZombieTERROR: 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ikpaitid:
Too many criminals in Labour Party, may they continue to Labour in vain.

you didn't even know it was PDP Dasuki that gave Okupe the money.. ode

you just crawled out from your hole

Have you seen the APc Change?

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by asanausana91: 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
OBTOREPA:

This Reno of a man has lost my respect. The way he tasks/ attacks Obi is something else. Obi seems to be his nightmare. He acts fullishly atimes.
e really pains you abi? Sorry the truth is always like that.
Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by MacDani(m): 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
NL is a cheap data site.... This Reno no suppose be headline for here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Confab Anti-north, Says ACF / Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced / Aregbesola Begins Dredging Of Rasco River In Osogbo (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.