Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor (25877 Views)

Ministerial Nominees: Osunbor, Mohammed May Make List / Prof Osunbor: No Place In Constitution That Says You Must Score 25% In FCT / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by asanausana91: 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
So what is stopping EFCC from arresting Obi?
his time is coming

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by Mrpojj(m): 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
ryloy:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1604835008803262464
Na people like Reno shout crucify Jesus , give us barnabas

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by Mordson: 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
BATified2023:
The way these people go take thief money if them give them chance ehn

Even our flag go weep

And what will happen if we vote Tinubu who has been milking Lagos state since 1999?
Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by ElSudani: 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
MiaBeer:
One urchin spotted

Obi was caught with 250 million naira cash! Zombidients does not have the intelligence to ask why he was in possession of such money.
Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by Nnamaka1: 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
This Reno guy has no chill at all. What exactly is he trying to achieve? He literally goes for everyone. Hope he knows he isn't untouchable, he would be repatriated to Nigeria the same way Nnamdi was brought back in from Kenya.

After he stole his own finish from under GEJ, he won't allow others to rest.
Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by mnwogu(m): 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
This one has worked himself out of relevance. Just appearing in the media talking thrash every time.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by afbstrategies: 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Chinedu i know say all your kindred are greater than Tinubu and even Buhari combine

grin grin grin

Una go collect wotopuriously from RENO hand after the election no worry

February no far again
For the first time in your worthless life, Yes. Because we are not drug lords asking every Lagos governor for 5 Billion naira monthly to line our pockets like your master BAT is doing. I put in 100 hours weekly here working hard to take care of wifey and four kids.

Do you need some money for your data? I know you are too ashamed to say yes, but give it a shot ok.
Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by Great2017: 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
Crafteck1:

Wow.... Bat and atikun are saints
Saints of urchins grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by phlame(m): 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Pandora Obituary is a con artist. grin

His campaign DG is also a criminal.

God forbid these criminals get close to our national treasury.

U are just too bitter
Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by Sunnyja: 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
BATified2023:
The way these people go take thief money if them give them chance ehn

Even our flag go weep
And Tinubu's bullion van no be stolen money?!
Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by Roger3D(m): 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
opalu:
Reno is so frustrated. Life is hard for him since his Candidate Atiku has lost his sreongholds South South and South East and Middle-Belt. Now, the NW and NE are shared between PDP, APC, NNPP and LP
Shatap!
Shege Anini! grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by newnigerdelta00: 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
SmartPolician:

Huncle, Peter Obi is the one contesting for president, not Doyin Okupe.

Make una rest.

Common shut up before I put pepper for your penis cap
Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by Masterclass32: 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
Reno is fast losing it.
Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by 40BGvm: 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
You miserable urchin...you and your candidate will be a footnote when Peter Obi become the President... you’re a retard efulefu.

LiveWithIt:
OBI and that okupe na perfect example of shinarambo oyenusi combined...
Thief, Obi's head is always sweeting me to knock, and his face to slap, idoit man
Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by Sleekfingers: 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
ryloy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

This Reno get bad mouth ooooooo.....

So Peter obi is the Anini ....

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by LiveWithIt: 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
40BGvm:
me miserable urchin...I and my candidate will be a footnote when tinubu become the President... I'm retard efulefu.

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by LiveWithIt: 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
aliyu See my Mama, like Shrine Usher,

See me like Sacrifice, yet I Insult others

I can hardly feed and pay my rent

I AliyuMahdi9 of PAC solutions

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by Bigleaf1006: 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
Cantonese:

Bow your face in shame. People like you made Buhari label youths lazy.

Those who have consistently looted the country are in APC and PDP. They feed you corn like chicken and yet you shamelessly follow them.

So LP is filled with saints innit? That's why nobody takes obidients serious, they are just like a bunch of school kids who just learned how to drive for the first time.

Their political views reeks of delusion and myopia of the greatest order.....your campaign DG for pits sake as just been jailed, your obi used State resources to grow his bank and even invested in a concern he has direct interest in.....what more do you need as proof that your saint obi is no different from any other politician out there.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by Bennycollins: 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
ryloy:

Obi too is a criminal
I see people like you on the street everyday calling out leaders for being corrupt and all that. But entrust small change into their care you will realize that if these folks are given opportunity they would outdo our politician in the act of stealing.
Just this morning a dispatch rider came to deliver cooking gas to me and I counted 8k and handed to him to balance me about #600. I just went in to drop the cylinder and when I came back he said I only gave him 7k. Money that I counted very well o. He insisted and I just left him but I m sorry for him.
Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by nedekid: 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

But his campaign DG is a criminal.

What's the difference between 6 and half a dozen?

Pandora Obituary is 6 while Doyin Okupe is half a dozen.
Doyin okupe is a medical doctor, what do you do?
Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by Bahamas95(m): 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
sapele914:
Typical Ipobian from the legion of ESN, but you take Nnamdi Kanu & Peter Obi serious.
God forbid!

So for your mind now I be Igbo? grin
Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
Hunger bad

Tinubu don buy this guy sense
Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by fredoooooo: 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
Perfect description grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by Goodman247: 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
Reno omokri is mad
Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by olatuns2017: 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
ryloy:

AriseTv Chairman Obagbena paid back,

PDP Chairman Ayu, so many other prominent thi£v.s who diverted funds meant to fight terrorism into their private pockets paid back

, today, they're free campaigning for Atiku Abubakar so he can refund them

but

Okupe went to court like James Bond� and jettison plea bargaining

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by Morphinne: 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by wink2015(m): 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
This could attract legal case against Reno Omokri.

If the post was really posted by Omokri.

Anini and Isunbor were deadly robbers.

Why must an American based educated man make such retributive statement.

It is carelessly an unwarranted name slandering.

RENO OMOKRI do not know that Peter Obi can dragged him to a court of competent jurisdiction for name defamation against his person.

If you look at Peter Obi and Atiku they do not have malice they still embrace and shake hand together.

Why must their supporter divide them with immature careless and insultive statement.

If Reno Omokri is working for the good of Nigeria he should advocate for issue based politics.
Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by descarado: 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
The silent President Peter Obi is giving Reno is sweeting me. No matter how Reno try to get PO attention, Peter Obi won't bring himself down to Reno level.
It's people who go to his page that brings themselves down to his level. Let people stop visiting his page and he will fizzle out.
Re: Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor by Terror48: 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I swear this reno no well.

He don jogodo finish. grin

So na pandora Obituary be anini while Doyin Okupe be Monday Osunbor. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NNPCL, Marketers Clash Over Subsidy, Operators Peg Petrol At N1,200/litre / Presidency Lists Grouse With February Polls Date / Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.