Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Men, One Big Red Flag In A Woman You Should Never Ignore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, One Big Red Flag In A Woman You Should Never Ignore (3924 Views)

What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, One Big Red Flag In A Woman You Should Never Ignore by Pukkalolo: 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
Any woman who talks shit about her previous romantic partners is a warning sign you should watch out for.

She might tell you that her most recent guy did treated her poorly, or he was a lying asshole or he had a small dick or he was irresponsible or he was a two minutes man or he was stingy...or he was whatever.

As a guy, you might feel good when she talks negatively about her past partner(s). But don't feel too good.

If your relationship doesn't work out with her, i.e the moment you are done with her, she will tell her next guy the same negative things about you. She needs to paint her ex's in the most negative way possible so she can look like the victim and justify her constant whoring around and jumping from one man to another.

13 Likes

Re: Men, One Big Red Flag In A Woman You Should Never Ignore by Tinububalls: 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
The bigger and biggest red flag is a woman who lies easily.

17 Likes

Re: Men, One Big Red Flag In A Woman You Should Never Ignore by Pierocash(m): 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
Then who cares. She can tell her new boyfriend all the hell she wants ,who cares. How does that stop me from moving into another relationship

5 Likes

Re: Men, One Big Red Flag In A Woman You Should Never Ignore by Nehyooh(m): 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
I can relate bro. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, One Big Red Flag In A Woman You Should Never Ignore by padi94(m): 7:50am On Dec 20, 2022
It's called what goes around comes around too

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, One Big Red Flag In A Woman You Should Never Ignore by jeromestarks: 8:12am On Dec 20, 2022
Pierocash:
Then who cares. She can tell her new boyfriend all the hell she wants ,who cares. How does that stop me from moving into another relationship
Use you head man. Use your head.

Op says once she talks bad about her ex, abort marriage or any form of commitment because she's gonna talk bad about you on the slightest disagreement you had.

Again, use your head.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, One Big Red Flag In A Woman You Should Never Ignore by Gadafii: 8:23am On Dec 20, 2022
Most Nigerian girls are red flag from the beginning, their appearance, their composure, their thinking capacities, their level of understanding of basic topics, is very low and shallow, these are big red flags, except you just want to have fun and nothing more

1 Like

Re: Men, One Big Red Flag In A Woman You Should Never Ignore by Faber(m): 9:09am On Dec 20, 2022
There's no single Nigerian girl born from 1980-2023, wey her head correct, am yet to see a single one. You may argue this, but you know inside you, that am telling you d koko as e be

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, One Big Red Flag In A Woman You Should Never Ignore by Pierocash(m): 9:11am On Dec 20, 2022
jeromestarks:

Use you head man. Use your head.

Op says once she talks bad about her ex, about marriage or any form of commitment because she's gonna talk bad about you on the slightest disagreement you had.

Again, use your head.
aren't you getting it? How is that my business if she says all sorts of things about me to his new boyfriend, how does that stop me from still going into another relationship? Who cares? Let her go ahead and say anything that consoles her ,it is non of my business.

Only dummies take everything been told him by a woman about her ex as truth
Re: Men, One Big Red Flag In A Woman You Should Never Ignore by jeromestarks: 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Pierocash:
aren't you getting it? How is that my business if she says all sorts of things about me to his new boyfriend, how does that stop me from still going into another relationship? Who cares? Let her go ahead and say anything that consoles her ,it is non of my business.

Only dummies take everything been told him by a woman about her ex as truth

Shut up and listen.

Say she has dated two guys. A and B.

You're B.
If she says shitty things about A, since you're meeting her after she had met A, don't commit to her because she's not a wife material.

That's what we are saying here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, One Big Red Flag In A Woman You Should Never Ignore by Pierocash(m): 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
jeromestarks:

[s]Shut up and listen.

You're B.
If she says shitty things about A, since you're meeting her after she had met A, don't commit to her because she's not a wife material.

That's what we are saying here[/s].
Re: Men, One Big Red Flag In A Woman You Should Never Ignore by BigDawsNet: 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
Majority of the ladies will give you a reason why they left dia Ex.... it's pretty normal na
Re: Men, One Big Red Flag In A Woman You Should Never Ignore by Silentgroper(m): 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tinububalls:
I just ghosted one.

1 Like

Re: Men, One Big Red Flag In A Woman You Should Never Ignore by Laturuturu: 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tinububalls:

That is my sweet Sandra
She lie so easy.
I know where ever she is right now she is lying

1 Like

Re: Men, One Big Red Flag In A Woman You Should Never Ignore by Tinububalls: 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
Silentgroper:
I just ghosted one.
You just saved yourself from emotional bondage.

1 Like

Re: Men, One Big Red Flag In A Woman You Should Never Ignore by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2022
Begging..i hate ladies that beg almost everybody i ghosted one bitch when i saw her post her account details on fb

1 Like

Re: Men, One Big Red Flag In A Woman You Should Never Ignore by Divoc19(f): 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nobody is perfect.
If you know this then, you won't believe lies from both men and women

2 Likes

Re: Men, One Big Red Flag In A Woman You Should Never Ignore by Uchenna10(m): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tinububalls:

Gbam....u said it all.... A lair is a cheater...

1 Like

Re: Men, One Big Red Flag In A Woman You Should Never Ignore by omolasho: 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
Well said; I see this scenario played out over and over again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, One Big Red Flag In A Woman You Should Never Ignore by omolasho: 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nnnna eeeh, a lying woman is worse than COVID-19. One fooled me that year and sent on on a wild goose chase.

Infact, she moped shit with my love and humane nature towards her. I left the clawn when I latter discover her unending linked, endless and pathological lies . She got no honour , tweeeeeh!

1 Like

Re: Men, One Big Red Flag In A Woman You Should Never Ignore by Sixfeetbelle: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
Merch:
Begging..i hate ladies that beg almost everybody i ghosted one bitch when i saw her post her account details on fb

I need money to buy new phone. Should I send my account number or tongue
Re: Men, One Big Red Flag In A Woman You Should Never Ignore by Sixfeetbelle: 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
jeromestarks:

Shut up and listen.

You're B.

That's what we are saying here.

Or, perhaps, she's saying shitty things about A because A was an actual modafvcking asshôle. Not all ladies who talk about their evil exes do it out of spite. Some men are really devil incarnates

#justsaying

(1) (Reply)

Why Must You Date? / Why Is It So Hard?.... / Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.