Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi (17443 Views)

Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong / Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting / Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally (2) (3) (4)

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Obaofaba: 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
As expected
Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
Peter obi the rock himself ,victory is ours,
Nothing can stop you sir,your mandate is divine to destroy the structure that has improvised, and damaged the country, Nigeria is about to experience good governance, vote wisely.
Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
Wahala
Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Gucciblog: 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
Roboto11:

2023 results would give you a rethink on how to vote in future.

You must get sense by fire by force.

Ogbeni no use your tears off my cooking gas.

Senior wailer
Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by MandelaLives: 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
buhariguy:
obi is scam.
He just want to scam idiotic pigs.
Because obituary knows he can't win and won't win
You're saying this because you can't see beyond your nose. If YOU were sure that Obi won't win, why are you sweating so much to type this? grin

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Roboto11: 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ofunaofu:

Actually, your brain is taken out

Okupe you were recently defending has been convicted of money laundering.

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Roboto11: 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
post=119282280:

Anu and are supporting this criminal

Was he found guilty?
Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Roboto11: 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
Gucciblog:

Ogbeni no use your tears off my cooking gas.

Senior wailer

This one dey use firewood cook.

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
Roboto11:

Was he found guilty?
Is Okupe contesting for president
Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by asanausana91: 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
You have no shame. In a sane society you are supposed to beg Nigerians for forgiveness for picking a corrupt man as DG and denounced your ambition.
This is the kind of people that will full his cabinet if he win, I even had that he is planning to make Okupe the SFG. Imagine Doyin Okupe as your SFG.

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Foolishbuhari: 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
mrvitalis:

He fought men even Obj even at the peak of his power never dared ...obi humbled them till date

The fact that someone like soludo ,obiano , Val can aspire to be governor of Anambra is because of obi

People need to ask how and why his name changed from Adaobi to Okwute
They don’t know! I’ve followed this man since 2012 after the miracle he pulled off in anambra state and I’m not even Igbo! On his mandate I stand

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Roboto11: 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
post=119282410:

Is Okupe contesting for president

He was handpicked by Obi a little over 4 months ago.

Obi is a bad judge of character at best, or complicit in crime as well.

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
On your mandate I stand gidigba

Doyin okupe committed the crime when he was in PDP, so let him face his court case alone .

We don't want corrupt elements in Labour party
God forbid Obi withdraw from the race. You want Atiku to give Tinubu tough time at the poll?

You want Atiku to give Tinubu a run at the poll? God forbid Obi resign

God forbid

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Ogbuefi2020: 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
MandelaLives:
Why should it?

Those who know this story will shed tears to hear this from Obi. What this man overcame in Anambra, if you doubt he is becoming Nigeria's President next year, you'd need to see a psychiatrist.

If you don't know someone, you might call him "this person".
I have been saying the same for long, those who don't know what Obi passed through to rule Anambra are the one underestimating his resolve

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Gucciblog: 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
asanausana91:
You have no shame. In a sane society you are supposed to beg Nigerians for forgiveness for picking a corrupt man as DG and denounced your ambition.
This is the kind of people that will full his cabinet if he win, I even had that he is planning to make Okupe the SFG. Imagine Doyin Okupe as your SFG.

See this balabuuuu

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Gucciblog: 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2022
Roboto11:

He was handpicked by Obi a little over 4 months ago.

Obi is a bad judge of character at best, or complicit in crime as well.

And Ganduje the armed robber and Campaign coordinator for Tinubu nko?

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

They don’t know! I’ve followed this man since 2012 after the miracle he pulled off in anambra state and I’m not even Igbo! On his mandate I stand

If we ask you to bet on your mandate now you go begin dey give flimsy excuse why you cannot bet

You can't bet on someone you've been following for decade?

He won't come a distant third in the coming election

Put your money where your mouth dey

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Roboto11: 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
Gucciblog:

And Ganduje the armed robber and Campaign coordinator for Tinubu nko?

Has he been convicted?

Mr. Whataboutism.

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Okoroawusa: 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ojiofor:

Okoroawusa, I am not supporting Doyin Okupe however the person I am supporting is a saint to compare with your candidate.
Ojiofor nwannem, nsogbu adiro. Anyi ga afu na February.

Meanwhile, rapugodi politics. How far? Long time. Otego kwa o!...Ejizim anya acho gi na Nairaland. Kedu k'unu si akwado ekeresimesi?

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Oziens: 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
Great Leader Think On The Feet & Ready To Respond To Every Questions To Provide Hope & comfort for the citizenry. Peter Obi, Nigeria is Fortunate To have U In The Race & By God Grace U Shall
Emerge Elected The President FRN in Feb'23.

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by sapele914(m): 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Doyin okupe committed the crime when he was in PDP, so let him face his court case alone .

Pdp Criminals in the Labor parry, Obi & Co.

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Foolishbuhari: 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

If we ask you to bet on your mandate now you go begin dey give flimsy excuse why you cannot bet

You can't bet on someone you've been following for decade?

He won't come a distant third in the coming election

Put your money where your mouth dey
This one when no get money Dey talk bet lmao. I just Dey look una agbado people Dey laf. Earlier today I gave another agbado supporter empirical facts and reasons why your agbado man isn’t even a threat on the ballot and hard facts on why he has no pathway to victory. He’s since gone silent.

A vote for tifnubu is a vote for atiku and a vote to take power back to the north. If you think tifnubu will defeat atiku and kwakwanso up north, you need to go take anti-hallucination medicine. A candidate who’s not campaigning on his strength but on the strength of surrogates and others? I’ve never seen anything like that before. February will be a learning process for us all and you will remember I told you so.

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

This one when no get money Dey talk bet lmao. I just Dey look una agbado people Dey laf. Earlier today I gave another agbado supporter empirical facts and reasons why your agbado man isn’t even a threat on the ballot and hard facts on why he has no pathway to victory. He’s since gone silent.

A vote for tifnubu is a vote for atiku and a vote to take power back to the north. If you think tifnubu will defeat atiku and kwakwanso up north, you need to go take anti-hallucination medicine. A candidate who’s not campaigning on his strength but on the strength of surrogates and others? I’ve never seen anything like that before. February will be a learning process for us all and you will remember I told you so.
You and your fellow obingo don't know more than an erudite scholar, a first-class economist, Cambridge product, ex CBN governor and current sitting governor of Anambra state who categorically state that Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too

I guess you and your deluded obingo know more than him right? I guess some of you who doesn't even have PVC know more than a sitting governor ba? Lol, even your kinsmen know Tinubu is their next president

Umahi knows
Orji uzor kalu knows
Nnamani knows
Prof Chukwuma Soludo knows
Hope Uzordinna knows

3 formidable sitting governors and 2 ex governors and current sitting senators in your tiny 5% region knows who they will bow to after Muhammad Buhari but you obingo and obidence in your delusional mind think Naanu will win and succeed jubril of Sudan. Lol grin

An igbo man go win con succeed a fulani man?

A demented effeminate frog voice go win con succeed jubril of Sudan? Lol

I go laugh una tire after the election next year no worry until then enjoy your Nzogbu Nzogbu politics while it last

February no far again Nwanne

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Ojiofor: 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Ojiofor nwannem, nsogbu adiro. Anyi ga afu na February.

Meanwhile, rapugodi politics. How far? Long time. Otego kwa o!...Ejizim anya acho gi na Nairaland. Kedu k'unu si akwado ekeresimesi?

Compliments of the season nwanne nkem.Otege kwa my brother...otu onye anuruma nairaland moderator piaram 9 months ban maka na muna ndi na eso uzo Nnamdi Kanu na ako onu grin...Ana akwado kwa maka ekeresimesi nke afo'a site nike Jesu aga eme ya ofuma.Ke maka ndi be gi?

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Rikkely: 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
[quote author=Ruggedniggaone post=119282161]Is this man really think that he can win and become Nigeria president with Labour party or he just dey press his praise singer mumu button.

You need to wake up from your slumber, Obi is winning next year election with wide margin, nothing is going to stop him, put it in the back of your mind
Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Rikkely: 10:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
Roboto11:

2023 results would give you a rethink on how to vote in future.

You must get sense by fire by force.

Your brain actually need reformat

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Roboto11: 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
Rikkely:

Your brain actually need reformat

We would know whose brain needs reformatting when the results are announced.
Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Rikkely: 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
Roboto11:

Okupe you were recently defending has been convicted of money laundering.

When did Obi name become Okupe ? cry me river of blood lol

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by 1Dray(m): 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

True..Doyin should be replaced. We don't need baggages in LP.
Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Okoroawusa: 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ojiofor:

Compliments of the season nwanne nkem.Otege kwa my brother...otu onye anuruma nairaland moderator piaram 9 months ban maka na muna ndi na eso uzo Nnamdi Kanu na ako onu grin...Ana akwado kwa maka ekeresimesi nke afo'a site nike Jesu aga eme ya ofuma.Ke maka ndi be gi?
Ewoooo!... welcome back. Iga amara ka esi eso ndi umuazu Nnamdi Kanu na Nairaland. I don't reply their comments.

Nna, for Xmas anyi pasara ka akwuna ekwere nkwa alulu di....no leave...no transfer. Anaekwusi okwu igbada obodo? East a castiala o!
Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Rikkely: 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
Roboto11:

We would know whose brain needs reformatting when the results are announced.

I hope you will survive it when the election result start coming, I know how it will end but I won't say it now.

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by 1Dray(m): 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ojiofor:
Doyin Okupe should go.

Doyin must go. We don't need baggages.

President Tinubu Departs Nairobi After AU Meeting (Video, Photos) / Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information / Raymond Dokpesi's Death Painful, Shocking - Ibori

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94