Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,534 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman (8817 Views)

A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here / I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise / Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:24am On Dec 20, 2022
Ever since I refused going to hotel with her. She has changed and said never to call her again , 3 month later, she gave me her number again, I promise to call her later when she insist I should flash but I didn't.knowing would be disturbing. I figured she has deleted my number after the first refusal. Immediately I got home, I didn't call but rather deleted the number again, ever since then we haven't had close contact and she has been looking me with bad eye anytime we mistakenly cross each other on road, her shops is four street away from my home and I have cut off her street from my move completely because this hairdresser shop with her friends when sat together could be nasty discussion about anything. I felt I should make the move and kukuma Bleep her so all things should die off. She has allow me many things like kissing in the dark, torching my dick and letting me rob her breast but she is a bit holder than me and funny but true ,me and her first son do play PS3 together before but I flog ham. I am older than her son with at least 20 years and the son is around 17 yrs old

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman by Amuluonyenaego: 4:29am On Dec 20, 2022
You ha hold enough to take your decisions, agbado boy grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman by bewla(m): 4:40am On Dec 20, 2022
Cry

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman by bigdammyj: 4:46am On Dec 20, 2022
Go ahead Sir.

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman by lecowas: 5:27am On Dec 20, 2022
So u're at least 37 and u still don't have sense undecided

I've forgotten what someone said about "a fool at 40" cheesy

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman by Sundaycomputer: 5:37am On Dec 20, 2022
Drop the woman phone number, you dey lie

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman by LINSAR: 5:44am On Dec 20, 2022
Why did you refuse in the first place?

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman by VawulenceProMax: 5:45am On Dec 20, 2022
b0rn2fuck:
Ever since I refused going to hotel with her. She has changed and said never to call her again , 3 month later, she gave me her number again, I promise to call her later when she insist I should flash but I didn't.knowing would be disturbing. I figured she has deleted my number after the first refusal. Immediately I got home, I didn't call but rather deleted the number again, ever since then we haven't had close contact and she has been looking me with bad eye anytime we mistakenly cross each other on road, her shops is four street away from my home and I have cut off her street from my move completely because this hairdresser shop with her friends when sat together could be nasty discussion about anything. I felt I should make the move and kukuma Bleep her so all things should die off. She has allow me many things like kissing in the dark, torching my dick and letting me rob her breast but she is a bit holder than me and funny but true ,me and her first son do play PS3 together before but I flog ham. I am older than her son with at least 20 years and the son is around 17 yrs old
invite me to your house and let me help you. I will pay you 20k for helping you out

10 Likes

Re: I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:46am On Dec 20, 2022
LINSAR:
Why did you refuse in the first place?

I do not feel comfortable sleeping with someone wife. If she is single mother, I don't care but someone under another roof until one lady lied to me and I eventually knack someone wife then. But it's like I am dulling myself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:49am On Dec 20, 2022
lecowas:

you think na 20 series go dey knack someone wife. My ID might have changed, I have been in nairaland for mmore than 12 years, days of debosky, babymi and 190 and omolola1 days where nairaland directly link to yahoo messenger, na seun osewa can relate.. so watch your tongue, days me and Rokiatu dey fight always and my Malaysian nairaland babe then. Time has passed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman by LINSAR: 5:53am On Dec 20, 2022
b0rn2fuck:
I do not feel comfortable sleeping with someone wife. If she is single mother, I don't care but someone under another roof until one lady lied to me and I eventually knack someone wife then. But it's like I am dulling myself.

As long as she asked for it, no problem.

Many women at that age are sexx starved. Their husbands' libido has reduced drastically.

It's our duty to use our young energy to drill on...

2 Likes

Re: I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman by shortgun(m): 6:40am On Dec 20, 2022
I know it must be from south west, those people don't care if they are married or not.

They even have songs with lyrics to celebrate their dysfunctional lifestyle...."Yoruba demons dey knack anything"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 20, 2022
lecowas:

3 more years for him to clean his act or it'll be official grin. I mean, look at what a 37 year old is posting ffs

7 Likes

Re: I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman by Alapojamesy: 6:52am On Dec 20, 2022
Ok...
She senior you
You senior her son..
That's life bro

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:52am On Dec 20, 2022
Shey u were born2fuck, go on nd bleep hee nah

2 Likes

Re: I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman by Neetyboyabram: 6:55am On Dec 20, 2022
Sir you thing say u get sense you're a mumu man
Re: I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman by viceddy95(m): 6:55am On Dec 20, 2022
I just confuse and tire for this man cheesy cheesy,,why are you not married at your age bros…..abeg comot eye for person wife and marry your own…

2 Likes

Re: I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:12am On Dec 20, 2022
b0rn2fuck:
I am older than her son with at least 20 years and the son is around 17 yrs old
omo shocked shocked wow i am a baby
Re: I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman by Houseofglam7(f): 7:13am On Dec 20, 2022
Once your your diick becomes the direction of your life,"Your erection may lead you to destruction"

Not my handwriting but yours undecided

8 Likes

Re: I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman by Gadafii: 7:19am On Dec 20, 2022
You are 3 years before 40, then you will be a fool forever cheesy
Re: I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman by BigYash: 7:34am On Dec 20, 2022
b0rn2fuck:
you think na 20 series go dey knack someone wife. My ID might have changed, I have been in nairaland for mmore than 12 years, days of debosky, babymi and 190 and omolola1 days where nairaland directly link to yahoo messenger, na seun osewa can relate.. so watch your tongue, days me and Rokiatu dey fight always and my Malaysian nairaland babe then. Time has passed
So you don tay for nairaland like this, and you never still wise? You never still learn from the many stories we read here ,about how situations like this doesn't end well? Of the many single pussies we have around, na that kind married old pussy still dey ur eye? If person ask you to jump inside lion's den,will you jump? Guy ignore her, and no let your village people use you play ludo jare..

7 Likes

Re: I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman by Baronthecelebri: 7:48am On Dec 20, 2022
Tell her to pay 20m, before you do it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman by Baronthecelebri: 7:48am On Dec 20, 2022
If she wants sex badly, she's a foolish woman.
Re: I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman by jeromestarks: 7:49am On Dec 20, 2022
Imagine that!

Many men are married to a coded olosho.

If you fvck her and she gets pregnant, she has a foolish man to pin the child on. Hmmmmmm. Shame on her husband.

Marry a virgin and have a peaceful home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman by SouthSouth1914: 8:03am On Dec 20, 2022
LINSAR:

As long as she asked for it, no problem.

Many women at that age are sexx starved. Their husbands' libido has reduced drastically.

It's our duty to use our young energy to drill on...

Driller.., soon your energy and libido will reduce and someone will come and help your wife. Circle goes on! Nigerian youths only have energy for sex.. No innovations, no clean thought processes. Just sex!

Shameful!

8 Likes

Re: I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman by Rexymania(m): 8:20am On Dec 20, 2022
You're screwed. Your destiny will be delayed. Them duh dey delay am already lol. I'm serious o,, forget say I dey laugh o
Re: I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:09am On Dec 20, 2022
BigYash:
So you don tay for nairaland like this, and you never still wise? You never still learn from the many stories we read here ,about how situations like this doesn't end well? Of the many single pussies we have around, na that kind married old pussy still dey ur eye? If person ask you to jump inside lion's den,will you jump? Guy ignore her, and no let your village people use you play ludo jare..
I learnt a lots from nairaland, I didn't go for married women but they keep showing up. Maybe due to my matured age, I'm no longer attracting single woman but na God fit answer that. My girlfriend na trophy with cowtail pepper soup but what will I do if married women insist I service them. My worried is what brought me here because I don't want to service them but they are turning me into enemy.i mentioned this but I have additional two bothering me below my age. I swear

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:14am On Dec 20, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
If she wants sex badly, she's a foolish woman.
guy, I'm getting to my early 40s, but I don't even communicate or friends with woman but the reason why they keep coming for me make me felt like maybe all people within that circle age attract married women. I even told my wife that hope you aren't looking out for someone husband and explain why married women playing there way into me and not attracting single one, mind you. I don't disturb girls but from one association maybe in drinks or charging or greetings ,them get their way in. I tired and brought this up if other at similar age are facing the same senerio

2 Likes

Re: I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman by DaInferno(m): 9:20am On Dec 20, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
You ha hold enough to take your decisions, agbado boy grin
spot on. People wey get sense for this NL no plenty aswear grin
Re: I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman by BigYash: 9:30am On Dec 20, 2022
b0rn2fuck:
I learnt a lots from nairaland, I didn't go for married women but they keep showing up. Maybe due to my matured age, I'm no longer attracting single woman but na God fit answer that. My girlfriend na trophy with cowtail pepper soup but what will I do if married women insist I service them. My worried is what brought me here because I don't want to service them but they are turning me into enemy.i mentioned this but I have additional two bothering me below my age. I swear
Bro plz just avoid them.. Flee from them o.. Some married women are like that,most especially those that have issues with their husbands or may be they have loosed attraction for him.. They will now be looking for somebody's son to rob with their generational curses and problems on. My brother, comot body o,except say your body over full
Re: I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman by duduade: 9:42am On Dec 20, 2022
lecowas:

Like I am in shock

Very shameless bro

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman by Olachase(m): 9:45am On Dec 20, 2022
Sundaycomputer:
Drop the woman phone number, you dey lie
wetin you self won take the woman number do abi you won grin grin

Anyway op check my signature you will see my number help me give it to that woman i won grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Are Some Lovely Nicknames For Guys For Ya All / Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! / Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.