Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Gay Storytime: He Asked Me To PISS On Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Storytime: He Asked Me To PISS On Him (672 Views)

"I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Storytime: He Asked Me To PISS On Him by gaymanuel: 11:12am On Dec 20, 2022
Re: Gay Storytime: He Asked Me To PISS On Him by Messi1997: 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
This is the highest level of blasphemy,you deserve the death penalty.I will make sure my horse bleeps your anus till you bleed to death.
Re: Gay Storytime: He Asked Me To PISS On Him by gaymanuel: 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
Messi1997:
This is the highest level of blasphemy,you deserve the death penalty.I will make sure my horse bleeps your anus till you bleed to death.

Kinky.
Re: Gay Storytime: He Asked Me To PISS On Him by Fitzgeraldjonsa: 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
There are lots of different reasons why people like piss play. Some people like the taboo nature of it. It feels naughty and forbidden, which makes it appealing. Other people like the power dynamic of it. Having someone pee on you is a pretty intense form of being dominated. Some people like the visual aspect. The bottom line is that it’s normal and healthy and fine to enjoy piss play.

www.myallsaversconnect.com

1 Like

Re: Gay Storytime: He Asked Me To PISS On Him by gaymanuel: 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
Fitzgeraldjonsa:
There are lots of different reasons why people like piss play. Some people like the taboo nature of it. It feels naughty and forbidden, which makes it appealing. Other people like the power dynamic of it. Having someone pee on you is a pretty intense form of being dominated. Some people like the visual aspect. The bottom line is that it’s normal and healthy and fine to enjoy piss play.

www.myallsaversconnect.com
Wow.
Re: Gay Storytime: He Asked Me To PISS On Him by Candidlady: 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
gaymanuel:
It happened. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF_f5jzdb5s

Good afternoon Ireally need your help with something. Ihave this friend of mine wiseone28 he is confused bout his sexuality.

Is there anyway you could help enlighten him?
Re: Gay Storytime: He Asked Me To PISS On Him by Messi1997: 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
gaymanuel:

Kinky.

Idiot,you are beyond redemption.
Re: Gay Storytime: He Asked Me To PISS On Him by Messi1997: 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Candidlady:

Good afternoon Ireally need your help with something. Ihave this friend of mine wiseone28 he is confused bout his sexuality.

Is there anyway you could help enlighten him?

Your friend is straight,because your friend mistakenly had anal penetration and enjoyed it doesn't make him gay.Seeking this bastard and good for nothing help will complicate things the more

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should I Accept The Job Offer? / Portable Sign New Four Artiste To Disturb Industry See Their Hot Freestyle Video / JUST-IN: Many Feared Dead As Multi-storey Building Collapses In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.