Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,038 members, 7,814,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year (17713 Views)

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / A Christmas Message To Nairalanders By Jasonscoolari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Kingpele(m): 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
My shout out goes to righteousness 2 and all who genuinely live in holiness and righteousness of jesus christ and all obedients who want this nation to succeed thank you so much and may God make this new year more prosperous for you all

5 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by ahnie: 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
Zonefree my arch enemy.
We always fight like cat n mouse,but quickly reconcile.

Shout-out to my baby lawyer folake4u
My core Igbo English blazing friend cassyrooy.

Shouts out to my blood,efeski the Pacino of fiction.

15thAccount thanks for coming through for that widowed lady.

These nairalanders may my 2022 beautiful n memorable
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Zanzibar1: 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
this man, 15thAccount came through for me in my toughest times. when i didnt have money and was waiting for a salary that didnt come. it isnt as if i had any money anyways but you came thru as a miracle for me.
i cant seize to stop praying for you. may the universe always be in your favour

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Jokerman(m): 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
JesusJnr
Righteousness2 (Holiness and uprightness; theNomerica evangelist grin)
Pessi fans: ThierryJay, Ojeemah, Pinterest (Almiron), FirstbornWds
Devvy44
Man Utd Fans: Borntosmoke, Lostmyzeal, and others.
Hibiscus
Obonujoker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
Shout out to badnews

6 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Sleekfingers: 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
Aguiyimba:

Bless someone with 5k no go chop all

Online almajiri

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by elsiusgr8t(m): 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
LilyColin:

Zombîe of the year

But why Una too like Vawulence grin grin

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
[quote author=obembet post=119301639][/quote]
You forgot to mention almiron and Pinterest grin cheesy
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
My shout out goes to sir ibime

My man of the year.

God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by iHateFraudsters: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

gloryhomemaker, may your culinary skills never fade.

May your culinary skills fetch you block money.

Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by doneback04: 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
Here is my account detail make somebody show love to me is Christmas, is season of love in as much we appreciate everyone's and this platform 3070298335 INYANG Jacob first bank
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
grin grin I want shout-out to this nairalander for making me laugh till I won die because of thier foolishness and thier humorous post.

Verywickedgoat
Boggyman557
Candidlady
sweetplum
Jeon
Wiseone
Siofra
Animegirl
Julaion

And the one that add value to my life
Learner47
Iykepromotions
ILegend
Infofirst

May God bless all of them all

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by jendoslim(m): 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
Marsup

God bless you and yours

You helped when I was really down this year

God bless you really good
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Major2022: 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas to you all. Best wishes.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Smartlux(m): 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
Shout out to Kamtrix, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Todaymedia: 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
Full video Peter Obi hold a Town Hall meeting with Port Harcourt Youth

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9KYvSNfGKI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by NLPoliceWoman: 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
LilyColin:

Zombîe of the year
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
Sending a shout-out to myself.

I've been wasting time reading and leaving comments on stupid posts on this site from January until December, burning my data .

I pledge to be less active on this site from next year, by God's grace
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Geeman23(m): 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
mmadu5:
Mmadu5. This guy is awesome he sent me 30k just for Xmas. Thank you brother and God bless you
share me 10k out of it. Make me sef smile.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Boniwhite: 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
boogyman557(my realest nigga abeg reduce da it ashawo house parol cool)
street movement
ahnie(tiger grin)
folake4u
leodeking
freestuffsng(God bless u sir)
dadddyck
thicksharon123
zonefree
jennyclay( despite fights I still like u cool)
righteousness 2
batified( I admire u slot but will set that aside on 25th February 2023)
naijaolosho
uyaiincomparabl
gloriousgbola
pocohantas( premium evening newspaper cool)
eve
rythinggirly
mosdii(I can't thank you enough you really liberated many men from naija girls cool )
ipobarecriminals grin
siofra
angel Martinez
slawomirr weed and pussy ambay : cool
Ikillbrokehoes
candidlady
sultanofpunna
princeoflagos
igweofnnewi
Dubai landlord
obembet
goodharddick cool
madamvanessa(milf cool)
Fergie001
sweetplum

gloryhomemaker
virginprincess
and many more , I love you, I want you all my fellow nairalanders to know, that I value you, respect you appreciate you and hold you high.
am giving you all your followers while alive!!
love you all
thank you!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by fergie001: 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
undecidedMy list plenty ooooo... Lol

Eaztzide geestunnar andrewfarms ghettokid1 angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost lamasta chikason22 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine numerouno94 silentgroper vickyrotex SamuelAnyawu engineerboat robosky02 oluDharay
mangekyoalt paulolee Ojeemah Playmaker1 egusishankly athemisia ojuntana yomi1504 obembet jasonscoolari freestuffsng odewaleadesoye aiel123 johnnyessence ejimatic agberagbaoye jokerman nwanyiogwashi odinga1of garfield1 saintkeppy aaa593 righteousness2 gloryhomemaker penguin2 vicdom naptu2 clockwisereport manna (Seun & his mods)

Some other omissions, make una no vex ooooo grin

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by ViceGovernor: 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
Big shout-out to deavicky.
The only nairalander that made me smile this yr.
May God reward u sir
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by largeman4u(m): 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas to all our Nairaland Customers for their patronage

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by FireUpNow(m): 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
My biggest shout goes to all Nairalanders and especially Lala the snake king
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by clockwisereport: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
fergie001 thanks for the political news.
explorers, thanks for the news update
god1000, igede prince, na man you be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nonywendy(m): 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
Shout out too all nairalanders excluding SIMPS.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by jojothaiv(m): 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
God1000:
My shout out goes to all the members on this forum.

It's a mixture of the good, the bad and the ugly.

Being here everyday is fun, it makes you forget some awful things in our country momentarily.

My special greetings to the founder (Seun)

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by omoh5064: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
No Nairalanders make me smile
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by benega: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
Mesmer you didn't know me from Adam but you sent me 2k when I approached you to xchange a ridiculously low amount. Yo are a good fellow.may Gods blessings ever remain with you

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by fergie001: 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
clockwisereport:
thanks for the political news.

explorers, thanks for the news update

god1000, igede prince, na man you be.

I am humbled, thank you.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Allisgud: 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
obembet:
2022 as been amazing year despite all the up-and-down, God has been faithful. Also, I
appreciate God for keep me and my family alive and also my great Nairalanders . You guys have been so wonferful this year.

So let me specially appreciate my wonferful Nairalanders that as make me Smile This Year even Thought some of them are ready to beat me whenever we see for real.

My special Shoutout to All Nairaland football Fans, MJBOLT kosky, MizzD, safarigirl,Venita switlily25,Twaci,Mimienudles,prettybae23,
queenbetsy,sweettease,Liliantalks,kestolove95
curvysola,Ladylite,obembet, Facebooker,
Amatarasha, Prettydiamond, obontami, Lamanii22, Joystark, missimelda01
Dizzyrascal also my English teacher grammarnazi2 , Anfield247 also to my special mod Mynd44 Odewaleadesoye
Seun Lalasticlala OAM4J Dominique Mukina2 Fynestboi Zzor Nlf.pmod . Also my Pessi Fans, OJEEMAH paulolee Joebayo217 Kingcalls ThierryJay NLPoliceWoman Vinnie2000 Fergie001and Sammy07 . I Love you all and God bless you.

Nlfp.mod
Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
all this names u copy and paste them,nobody fit write all this Greek abi na Hebrew words correctly
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Bobloco: 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
obembet:
2022 as been amazing year despite all the up-and-down, God has been faithful. Also, I
appreciate God for keep me and my family alive and also my great Nairalanders . You guys have been so wonferful this year.

So let me specially appreciate my wonferful Nairalanders that as make me Smile This Year even Thought some of them are ready to beat me whenever we see for real.

My special Shoutout to All Nairaland football Fans, MJBOLT kosky, MizzD, safarigirl,Venita switlily25,Twaci,Mimienudles,prettybae23,
queenbetsy,sweettease,Liliantalks,kestolove95
curvysola,Ladylite,obembet, Facebooker,
Amatarasha, Prettydiamond, obontami, Lamanii22, Joystark, missimelda01
Dizzyrascal also my English teacher grammarnazi2 , Anfield247 also to my special mod Mynd44 Odewaleadesoye
Seun Lalasticlala OAM4J Dominique Mukina2 Fynestboi Zzor Nlf.pmod . Also my Pessi Fans, OJEEMAH paulolee Joebayo217 Kingcalls ThierryJay NLPoliceWoman Vinnie2000 Fergie001and Sammy07 . I Love you all and God bless you.

Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44

Obembet

You made me smile on your numerous CR7 threads

The world cup has finally put to rest the debate on who is the greatest between Messi and CR7

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) / How Can I Transfer Fund From My First Bank Account? / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.