Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year (17720 Views)

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / A Christmas Message To Nairalanders By Jasonscoolari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
ChocolateWine:
A special shout out to M.ANNABBQGRILLS for being a pain in our as.s for 365 days
grin grin grin angry
This one loud grin

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
ChocolateWine:
A special shout out to M.ANNABBQGRILLS for being a pain in our as.s for 365 days
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
Tk4all
Wiseone28
Mesmer
Samueltemi337

Etc

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by YourNextLevel(m): 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
That lady that always cook food

6 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
To my one and only Queen:

@QueenSuccubus

Merry Christmas dear
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Qwerty4u(m): 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
It's always the good the bad the ugly and the deaf and dumb....
In all the fun hangs in between...
Boogeyman, very wicked man and many others to mention ...,.Stay blessed..

3 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Aurelius1(m): 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
Shout out to the two in one person NLPolicewoman and .

7 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Uzomacharles: 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
A big shout out To Baba Ecomm...
Odogwu wey dey deliver ..
God bless him

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Lordofalmajiri(f): 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
Dj5naira
Whitelighter cool

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by faithfull18(f): 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
I don't know their monikers but they made me smile grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by frenzy48: 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
slawormir aka damnnn nigaaarrr

14 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
Shout out to all Peter Obi’s supporters!

You all made my year worth it. I always have a reason to laugh with you guys around

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Bostin(m): 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
@emmaodet bro you are a blessing . I wish you and your family Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year ahead . Greater heights is your portion ijn ..Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Lordofalmajiri(f): 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
Where's Nwaamikpe

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by PeterObi4LP: 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
My shout out goes to , and all OBIdient who have been pressing urchies and bush babies neck without season. Merry Christmas to Y'all.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Mrkumareze(m): 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
We should be talking of the most useless Nairalander of the year

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by eliyke(m): 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
Na bubu ooooo,we just 4get am face tinubu
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Tumblr: 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
This Guy....MESSI

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by MrSensor(m): 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
kestolove95:
oga do giveaway No b shout out we go chop... Anyhow sha u try but u can do better
a lifetime begger has been spotted. Abeg

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Splitmind: 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
I send a shout out to myself for being the best user on this site.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by declem(m): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
Shout out to explorer....all your post make sense abeg... merry Christmas

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by phorget(m): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
I just dey play... undecided
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by saysugar(m): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
Shout-out to my car talkers coolautos guru nurey shout-out to cars gurus

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by MeaslesMumpsRub: 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
All BATists give me joy this year the only Non BAT supporter wey i get joy for to read him comment na Slawomirr.
Damn Niggar!!

4 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Creamcrest(m): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
Special shout out to all tribalists.

Especially the Name checkers association of Nigeria nairaland chapter.

3 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
Everyone made this forum fun. Thank you everyone wink smiley

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
Special shout-out to every Obi supporters who believe online propaganda is enough to take Obi to Aso Rock. No matter how I see it I keep smiling at such joke. God bless everyone of us. I hail you Obidients

3 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
hello BadRadio, u are the best thing that's ever happened to me on this forum... thanks for Being my inspiration
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
non!
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Ten06(m): 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
I want send a shout out to those ladies who always use !nsult to reply any comment on Nairaland, I want to let you know that you can't be successful by !nsulting and complaining. The only solution to success is to put in the work.
Quit !nsulting people and start planning your life, if not you will end up m!serably.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by kkins25(m): 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
They would see this and know. grin grin grin
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Prosper91(m): 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
Very wicked man���

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

How Can I Transfer Fund From My First Bank Account? / Surrati Undiluted Perfume Oil: Which Fragrance Is The Best / Man Bite Snake To Escape Being Swallowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.