Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year (17705 Views)

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / A Christmas Message To Nairalanders By Jasonscoolari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by naijapikin2(m): 7:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
Righteousness should top the list.
Although there was this chelsea fan that really made me feel proud to be an arsenal supporter. cool
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Blacksavage: 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
Show your us love

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by ahnie: 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2022
Thanks to everyone that thought it Worthy to give me some shouts out.
I love you all.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by IwasNeverGone: 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
Miracood2:
Tk4.all
Wi.seone28
M.esmer
Samu.eltemi337

Etc
you put me under etc undecided

bst angry
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Boogyman557: 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
makavellidon:
my goes to boogyman my paddy Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Advance
Holly Gram cool sme here my Nigga..

Oya choose one for xmass..

WTF MAN!

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Kirkman: 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
My shoutout goes to Isabi4lov. Thanks for all that you do. Till then...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Enemyofpeace: 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
Olaolex:
My shoutout goes to Enemyofpeace... Tha guy is not well at all
na wetin I do?
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by toluxe0075: 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ubunja, thank you for the redpill. Your threads and posts are always enlightening.

NwaAmaikpe, thank you for cracking me up all through the year.

Pu7pl3, armadeo, abduleez1, Gloriousgbola, Baddestguyp, nani667(data man), Frotzyzone, Moneyboyz,ibkayee, IbrahimMav, kaycee7, phr0nesis, ishilove, Shaqfu and all other contributors to the movie section I forgot to add, thank you all for the wonderful year. Your movie recommendations, movie discussions, movie reviews helped me to select the right movies to see. You guys are very wonderful.

Passionate1, thank you for the booty thread. We the Vaseline crew cannot thank you enough for your consistency all through the year. grin cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Lukuluku69(m): 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
advocatejare:

I’ve not forgotten I just thought that I should “ Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes.“- Proverbs 26:5

Ok Mr. Fool Hunter.

On your bike now cheesy
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Olaolex: 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
na wetin I do?
Honestly, whenever I stumble upon your posts, I always find my teeth outside. Na me talk say I no well but the day I stumble upon one of your posts...omo... I cut cap immediately. Thank you so much. You are really a nigga
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Ishilove: 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
NothingDoMe:
Slawomir. Anithegreat(banned by the mod(s)). Zonefree. Verywickedman/Verywickedgoat. Righteousness2. Ahnie(strange woman that mods love to push her posts to FP).
Glorhomemaker for sumptuous meals.
Ishilove for English speaking.
Thank thee

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by MummyMalik: 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
Money121
Snowland
Demospain
Alhaji Biliaminu

ALMIGHTY GOD will provide for you out of HIS unlimited riches.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Bobbiee: 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
There's no shout out from me. This place is a racist tribalist cess pit, filled to the brim with low IQ bigots, Seun being their supreme leader and most of the Mods being his hench men. If I judged Nigerians from the ones I meet on Nairaland, I wouldn't want anything to do with any of them because of how ethnic bigoted and hate filled they are.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by BeardedMeat(m): 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
Iceberg3:
God bless my hommies always and merry Christmas to LzMaa pointzemrom beardedmmeat apcharamm and all real progressives,God bless you all richly always,Feliz navidad.....
Merry Christmas and God bless Nwanne.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Magnoliaa(f): 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
Pells1:
grin grin grin grin grin

5 Begonia

Am still doing fasting and prayers for them so they will get sense and get married because menopause is calling wink smiley

Why exactly do you keep mentioning my alternate when you could have easily mentioned me here? Like, why?

You can insult me and say and do all sorts of nonsense you attach to my moniker as you want...so why are you "sharing" it?

You already spam me ceaselessly. So what's one more tag you cannot add?

I just hope it is not this unstable two-faced behaviour you wan take "date" me.

Yesterday, I was a sensible woman who doesn't leech, today, I am approaching menopause. Last week I was different from other women, this week, my soul is wasted... torh.

3 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Almiron: 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
Jokerman:
JesusJnr
Righteousness2 (Holiness and uprightness; theNomerica evangelist grin)
Pessi fans: ThierryJay, Ojeemah, Pinterest (Almiron), FirstbornWds
Devvy44
Man Utd Fans: Borntosmoke, Lostmyzeal, and others.
Hibiscus
Obonujoker
big shout to you my brother. Merry Christmas and happy New year in advance. Stay safe

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Viicfuntop(f): 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
Hi,
FalseProphet1. I always look forward to “This I’ve seen”

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Isabi4lov: 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
Kirkman:
Same here too ..
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Isabi4lov: 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
Kirkman:
Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to you and your loved ones ..
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by IyaZainab: 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2022
Money 121
Thank you sir
Thank you sir
Thank you sir

I will forever be grateful

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by advocatejare(m): 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Ok Mr. Fool Hunter.
I’m happy that you know the category of your likes that I’m hunting here on Nairaland
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Pells1: 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Why exactly do you keep mentioning my alternate when you could have easily mentioned me here? Like, why?

You can insult me and say and do all sorts of nonsense you attach to my moniker as you want...so why are you "sharing" it?

You already spam me ceaselessly. So what's one more tag you cannot add?

I just hope it is not this unstable two-faced behaviour you wan take "date" me.

Yesterday, I was a sensible woman who doesn't leech, today, I am approaching menopause. Last week I was different from other women, this week, my soul is wasted... torh.
Are you really pained undecided undecided undecided
I don't want to hurt you actually undecided undecided
Happy Christmas btw kiss kiss
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Bami87: 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
Special shout out to these wonder nairalanders:
FuckHomophobes
Studymore123 ,
BalticGold .Wishing you all a fulfilling year 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Omoluabi16(m): 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
righteousness always turning everything into religious talk.
verwickedman/goat
pocohantas ..every of your comment na hit back to back. grin
Ishilove
primadonnaO woman of faith. Lovely diary.
alexreportz. for gracing us with numerous titled queens.
yarimo----nutcase!
magnolia
explorers
others who have made this place worthwhile with their humour and wittiness.

3 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
Shout-out to DaddyCK.

Mr overseas.

Mr big daddy.

Mr bills bills bills.

The only nairalander that eats rich men's food... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
Omoluabi16:

primadonnaO woman of faith. Lovely diary.
. for gracing us with numerous titled queens.

others who have made this place worthwhile with their humour and wittiness.

Thanks, Omoluabi. smiley

Special Xmas wishes to you & yours...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Spandau: 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2022
sircatherine45:
shoutout to ahnie, verywickedman, deflover, spandau, kobojunkie, uzomacharles, denreledave, eriokanmi, owobokiri and others too numerous to mention.

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you better person.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by FuckHomophobes: 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
Bami87:
Special shout out to these wonder nairalanders:
FuckHomophobes
Studymore123 ,
BalticGold .Wishing you all a fulfilling year 2023.

❤️❤️❤️
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Avast(m): 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
Hannania
tensazangetsu20

I really appreciate you guys

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Hannania(m): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
Avast:
Hannania
tensazangetsu20

I really appreciate you guys
We're all growing bro. Better opportunities come 2023 smiley
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Regex: 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2022
Pansophist
CaveAdullam
Martinez39s
Ubunja

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

I am always cheerful reading your post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Mumben(f): 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2022
Special shout out to gaby and some other nairalanders who encouraged me sometime in August when I created a thread on how I was mocked by a neighbor. He encouraged me financially as well. @gaby, may God be your present help in times of trouble Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) / How Can I Transfer Fund From My First Bank Account? / What Is That Habit You Really Need To Stop Comes 2019?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.