Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) (49482 Views)

Leo Messi's Teammates Celebrate His 34th Birthday With Song And Presents (Video) / Victor Moses Mocked By Chelsea Teammates On Bench After Davide Zappacosta’s Goal / C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by gurunlocker: 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jokerman:
Person win 3 World cups, them no shout like this o... oga o angry

Well, isn't it better than sitting on the bench with no contribution?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Rehoboth17(m): 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
candygist:

It's no more Ronaldo again?

Truly truly, Failure has no friend. See as una run discharge Ronaldo for Mbappe grin grin shocked. This life no balance.
LMAO.......No time

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by ModCaller: 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
One knockout for the middle everybody go pick race. The great pandemonium.

Abeg o, na Christmas period we dey. Be careful with knockout

1 Like

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jokerman:
Because there was little or no pressure then. Guy, if you know what it means for you to be under pressure to win world cup, you go understand.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Streetmovement(m): 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

See as everywhere choke cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by alobright17(m): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
culf:
the headline sha, is it messi alone...fans sha! how are people this obsessed?
if to say Argentina didn't win you would've focused only on Messi. Stop this hypocrisy.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by occfx: 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
WriterNig:

Every other country on earth is good and nice except black African countries... What is the cause?

3 Likes

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by marlow1962(m): 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ckonnet:
This crowd can overthrow any government on earth.
Nigeria exceed tripple of am by far, but dem still let one idiot play dem like mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Harrytimbog(m): 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
### Best player of his generation ###
Lionel Messi the only player to have won MVP in all football tournaments he has played in for both country and club at least once in the history of football as well as winning each competition at least once cheesy.
Right from U20, Copa America young best player, 2X MVP in Copa America, 2X world cup golden ball winner, best player in the club league multiple times, Best player in Uefa champions league multiple times. Make I no talk bout 7 ballon dors, 6 european golden boot, 8 league highest goalscorer + Multiple times IFHHS Playmaker of the year award.
Excellent at freekicks, king of dribbling, too good with key passes...total package. Insane number of assists n man of the match awards…damn. Just mention a retired or active player who has everything or even have close to this combined talent coupled with the discipline to keep it up for over 10 years

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Bigheart042(m): 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
Roboto11:
Labour party would soon claim the photo.

Na so dem go carry 3 thousand people dey claim millions.

grin
Just do it cos u don't have sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by everythinggirly(f): 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
This love is massive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by eleniyan2020: 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jokerman:
na Pele ena wan joined now!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Jostoman: 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
Roboto11:

grin
still better than a candidate that is using Picture of donal duke as his own childhood picture. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Temptee101(m): 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
grin

Honestly, at this point, I really feel for pendulum and his fans.

Will this people survive this constant and continuous neck pressing grin from the GOAT, his teammates, the world and his billions of fans grin

Last last, I see many pendulum fans leaving the social media for good for the sake of their mental health

6 Likes

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by frndfghtr(m): 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
Messi should contest for president of argentina

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Tinubumyman: 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
Roboto11:

grin
oloriburuku omo ibo ..... Shege await them 4 Lagos....u go hear win after election
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Melagros(m): 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
Roboto11:

grin
No be lie you talk

1 Like

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by zhirkovrado(m): 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
This crowd choke sad angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by SPAMBOX7: 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Dalil8:
Best world cup ever. Really enjoyed myself.

I doff my hat for Qatar.
Same here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by BRIMBRAM: 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Dalil8:
Best world cup ever. Really enjoyed myself.

I doff my hat for Qatar.

They didn't allow alcohol. lipsrsealed
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Davidave(m): 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
Congratulations messi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by mich2012: 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
Wow! This is huge
Messi is special; even Ronaldo now admits

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Atlantis585: 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
mcmurphy132:
Some mad people o soon claim this as akwa ibom rally

I hope you are referring to the crooked drug dealer named Thiefnubbu who likes to do photoshop crowds everytime he goes to campaign.

He will be disgraced so badly in 2023.
Buhari and Emefiele no get his time.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Okpeke22: 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
Roboto11:

grin
Exactly, the same way Tinubu and APC stole Donald Duke"s boyhood picture . Shameless people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
Somebody told me Argentina are suffering the only thing that fave them joy is football, so after all these celebrations they will quietly go back to their agony
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by kushme: 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
Masterviolence:

A coup d'etat of 500,000 determined persons can do a great harm let alone millions of people.

I wonder why we can't have this 500,000 determined visionary Nigerians come together to do whatever it could take to make good governance for the country to work? We have a lot of ignorant and hungry people out there,(enter street you go know). Besides, that 500,000 is just 0.25% of our alleged over 200millon pop'. Even bombardment of the ten month Russo-Ukraine total war casualties hasn't reached 500,000.

As it is, None of the presidential candidates nor a dirty-military man can change the current diverse Naija system. It is quite unfortunate that APc might retain power. They are all the same though. You can't show old dogs new tricks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by dyera(m): 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
candygist:

It's no more Ronaldo again?

Truly truly, Failure has no friend. See as una run discharge Ronaldo for Mbappe grin grin shocked. This life no balance.

Ronaldo don retire. I mean, we have forcefully retired him.

6 Likes

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by dyera(m): 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
kushme:

I wonder why we can't have this 500,000 determined visionary Nigerians come together to do whatever it could take to make good governance for the country to work? We have a lot of ignorant and hungry people out there,(enter street you go know). Besides, that 500,000 is just 0.25% of our alleged over 200millon pop'. Even bombardment of the ten month Russo-Ukraine total war casualty hasn't gotten to 500,000.

As is it, None of the presidential candidates nor a dirty-military man can change the current diverse Naija system. However, it is unfortunate that APc has the chance to retain power is high.

The reason is because Nigeria is Babel. The most divided set of people in the world. The big size of this country is actually a major disadvantage to it's development. If 500,000 people rise up to stop the evil in Nigeria, another 500,000 will appear to oppose them either for the sake of money, religion or tribe.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Goodman247: 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
occfx:

Every other country on earth is good and nice except black African countries... What is the cause?
grin angry grin
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Starzo: 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
Somebody told me Argentina are suffering the only thing that fave them joy is football, so after all these celebrations they will quietly go back to their agony
They are no worse than nigeria/nigerians.

We move!
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
AImiron:
It was massive I watched the video on YouTube.

Premier league fanboys y'all ain't ready for this conversation, "Farmers league players dominated the world cup tournament" Abi na fifa rig that wan too....

LoL...please what do you mean by The Farmers League?

Can you fill me in?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) / See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight / Liverpool's Fabinho's House Robbed While Celebrating EPL Trophy; Audi RS6 Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.