Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) (49476 Views)

Leo Messi's Teammates Celebrate His 34th Birthday With Song And Presents (Video) / Victor Moses Mocked By Chelsea Teammates On Bench After Davide Zappacosta’s Goal / C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by go100: 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jokerman:
Person win 3 World cups, them no shout like this o... oga o angry

It's not the winning, it's the Messi in the winning.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by AImiron: 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:

LoL...please what do you mean by The Farmers League?

Can you fill me in?
according to premier league fanboys, other leagues in Europe are termed "Farmers league" cos they think those ones dey walk on the pitch, Laliga, bundesliga, serie a, ligue one and others are fondly called Farmers league... So players from the so-called Farmers league dominated the just concluded world cup. who's the real farmer?

They are not ready for the conversation

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 11:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
Men of Tattooed Right Legs.

Men of Deeper Initiative and Initiation.

If You Got Your Right Leg Tattooed Already, You already Know The Drill.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by wealth2u(m): 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
AImiron:
you go wait taya, you think say e be champions league...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by kushme: 11:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
dyera:

The reason is because Nigeria is Babel. The most divided set of people in the world. The big size of this country is actually a major disadvantage to it's development. If 500,000 people rise up to stop the evil in Nigeria, another 500,000 will appear to oppose them either for the sake of money, religion or tribe.

Baba, I agree with you wella on the Babel thing and the 500,000 or more rising to fight against it for their selfish interests, be it religion, tribe or money.

I simply believe that the three reasons you mentioned should be where the 500,000 should start from. Look for ways to illuminate the minds of ignorant pop'. This 500,000 visionaries and patriots must use food(sustainable program) to get the attentions of these hungry religious and tribal individuals.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by BRATISLAVA: 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Dangerous streets.
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by DaveJacuzie: 12:38am On Dec 21, 2022
KAPOVee:
No matter what happens, I stand with the Commando.
Wounded soldier!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by DaveJacuzie: 12:41am On Dec 21, 2022
Jokerman:

Wait for us 2026... we are going back to our rightful position grin
Wait! Guess you are talking about mbappe/France ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by DaveJacuzie: 12:43am On Dec 21, 2022
Jokerman:
A world cup in this generation equals 6 world cups in Pele's Era.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by DaveJacuzie: 12:49am On Dec 21, 2022
Harrytimbog:
### Best player of his generation ###
Lionel Messi the only player to have won MVP in all football tournaments he has played in for both country and club at least once in the history of football as well as winning each competition at least once cheesy.
Right from U20, Copa America young best player, 2X MVP in Copa America, 2X world cup golden ball winner, best player in the club league multiple times, Best player in Uefa champions league multiple times. Make I no talk bout 7 ballon dors, 6 european golden boot, 8 league highest goalscorer + Multiple times IFHHS Playmaker of the year award.
Excellent at freekicks, king of dribbling, too good with key passes...total package. Insane number of assists n man of the match awards…damn. Just mention a retired or active player who has everything or even have close to this combined talent coupled with the discipline to keep it up for over 10 years
...and still counting!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Livelystone01: 12:50am On Dec 21, 2022
Masterviolence:

I know you're in pains grin
Give him this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Excallibur(m): 1:10am On Dec 21, 2022
culf:
the headline sha, is it messi alone...fans sha! how are people this obsessed?
Shey when they were loosing it's still his name them dey call

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by blacknoir: 1:35am On Dec 21, 2022
Electric,Messi deserved such a victory. Am sure if he ran for president he would win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Pat081: 1:47am On Dec 21, 2022
WriterNig:
@ESPN FC tweeted;

Watch Video
Pls who is the census that counts them
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by sexysunnyb(m): 2:08am On Dec 21, 2022
Do some people think and reason with there anus Fifa helped Argentina to win the world cup and Mbapper was awarded 2 penalties and France even equalized to take the game to open Penalties after the late King Messi Goal and you guys still call it match fixing ??
I also guess Fifa also helped Coman and Tchouameni to loose the penalty shootout ?
Some people needs Brain Transplant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by pacespot(m): 3:06am On Dec 21, 2022
Messi is a God in Argentina, thank goodness he won the World Cup for them, who knows how many people would have committed suicide with this crowd if the result had come out different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by pacespot(m): 3:09am On Dec 21, 2022
DaveJacuzie:

A world cup in this generation equals 6 world cups in Pele's Era.

I tell you, the World Cup that only about 8 or 12 countries dey play then, there was nothing like offside grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by REALretep(m): 3:12am On Dec 21, 2022
O boyyy
Omo see crowd
See love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by purplekayc(m): 3:48am On Dec 21, 2022
Jokerman:
. Pele?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by ultimateprof: 5:11am On Dec 21, 2022
4,000,000 people coming out to welcome Peter Obi as their president in the year 2023.

All hail king Messi...
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by cydophobia(m): 5:20am On Dec 21, 2022
Honestly, this is the number of crowd we needed to save our country. Not all this "go and get your PVC" they are using to deceive us.

Ckonnet:
This crowd can overthrow any government on earth.
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Slurity(m): 5:40am On Dec 21, 2022
hedonido:

Better than your vote-buying-minded BAT who would see these pictures and start peeing on himself, salivating and calculating 4 million X N5, 000.
Tinubu is not Obi's problem, If at all Tinubu will lose this election, the next in line is Atiku. There is no ward Obi will get more than 3rd position. Tell Obi to focus in the north if he want to stand a chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by BeanX(m): 5:51am On Dec 21, 2022
candygist:

It's no more Ronaldo again?

Truly truly, Failure has no friend. See as una run discharge Ronaldo for Mbappe grin grin shocked. This life no balance.
Nobody go ever compare Ronaldo to Messi again, anybody wey I see, I go wipe am with oraimo cord for neck. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by doneback04: 5:54am On Dec 21, 2022
WriterNig:
@ESPN FC tweeted;

Watch Video

It seems they are only celebrating Messi alone, other members of the team are just minority
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by donnie(m): 6:05am On Dec 21, 2022
Roboto11:
Labour party would soon claim the photo.

Na so dem go carry 3 thousand people dey claim millions.

grin

So its not 4 people tweeting again?
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Ayobeck(m): 6:34am On Dec 21, 2022
Jokerman:

Wen u no dey d world den
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Etuagievin(m): 6:48am On Dec 21, 2022
Masterviolence:

I don't know what you saw but am seeing MESSI AND HIS TEAMMATES here.
. I saw Di Maria and his team mates
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Etuagievin(m): 6:50am On Dec 21, 2022
BeanX:
Nobody go ever compare Ronaldo to Messi again, anybody wey I see, I go wipe am with oraimo cord for neck. cheesy
. So you want to go violent because of CR7 and Messi comparisons. The two of them don't know us o
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by DaInferno(m): 6:52am On Dec 21, 2022
KAPOVee:
No matter what happens, I stand with the Commando.
as we stand with the greatest no. 10 ever grin
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Melodydoctor: 7:09am On Dec 21, 2022
Jokerman:
Who told you den no shout like this? Were u alive then to see if they shouted like this or not?
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by tabaralph: 7:12am On Dec 21, 2022
WriterNig:

Stampede is obviously inevitable here …hope safety measures was adequately put in place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) / How FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Made In Italy (Photos) / Quim Torra Bids Messi Farewell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.