Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,358 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) (49538 Views)

Leo Messi's Teammates Celebrate His 34th Birthday With Song And Presents (Video) / Victor Moses Mocked By Chelsea Teammates On Bench After Davide Zappacosta’s Goal / C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Jokerman(m): 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
babajero:
tell me the person and tell me how many champions league and world best the person won.

Pele

W
3 world cup
5 Copa America champions league
7 ballondor
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Ckonnet: 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
judedwriter:

Yes it's possible, but with plenty casualties.

No pain no gain!!!
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by headboyprince(m): 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
babajero:
EOD. wink.
referees and VAR did ALL the dirty work... grin
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by yinkeys(m): 12:05am On Dec 22, 2022
Dalil8:
Best world cup ever. Really enjoyed myself.

I doff my hat for Qatar.
Will be very hard for North America to surpass
Qatar raised the bar very high

1 Like

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by MrBanner(m): 7:51am On Dec 22, 2022
Givemehope:
Compliment of the season to you all. May this Christmas be a good one for you and your family. Thanks to God for the gift of life.

Please I'm only begging. With humanity in you, there's no how you will not pity me if you see my condition. I'm not lazy but only passing through a lot in life daily. Please I really need your help at this point in time. I'm tired and depressed everyday. Help me with any amount. Put a smile in someone's face this period please.
Sterling, 001 54 42845
Thank you very much.

Look at how fat you are and how comfortable you're living, yet wickedness and laziness will not let you stop trying to scam people off their money with fake stories.

1 Like

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Givemehope(f): 10:45am On Dec 22, 2022
MrBanner:

It Is high time something is done to tame this person once and for all

You are just very useless in life. In fact, check your life. Something is wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Givemehope(f): 10:48am On Dec 22, 2022
MrBanner:

Look at how fat you are and how comfortable you're living, yet wickedness and laziness will not let you stop trying to scam people off their money with fake stories.

I only wish the owner of those pictures will see it and take necessary action against an idiot like you.
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by kushme: 11:59am On Dec 22, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:

Liked, Shared and Followed.

I love this discussion

I sight you Sir. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
MrBanner:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A PSG Fan Shattered His Television After PSG 1 - 3 Man Utd Loss (Photos) / Mikel Obi's Twins With Baby Mama (photo) / Sergio Aguero Crashes Range Rover While Driving To Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.