Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) (49550 Views)

Leo Messi's Teammates Celebrate His 34th Birthday With Song And Presents (Video) / Victor Moses Mocked By Chelsea Teammates On Bench After Davide Zappacosta’s Goal / C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by xukwaa: 7:30am On Dec 21, 2022
Who counted them?
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by perdollar(m): 7:32am On Dec 21, 2022
Common world cup wey Brazil don win 5times, Italy 4times, Germany 4times na him 3times champions no go let person sleep

1 Like

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by babajero(m): 7:41am On Dec 21, 2022
WriterNig:
Like for Mbappe, share for Messi
who be mbape were Messi dey? Even if you write like for yakubu aiyegbeni and share Messi ronaldo fans will still chose yakubu. Messi is the definition of a complete footballer.

1 Like

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by babajero(m): 7:46am On Dec 21, 2022
Roboto11:
Labour party would soon claim the photo.

Na so dem go carry 3 thousand people dey claim millions.

grin
Na only labour party and Peter Obi fit gather this kind crowd for Nigeria out of love and patronage and not for monetary inducement like APC and pdp and their candidates.
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by babajero(m): 7:48am On Dec 21, 2022
Jokerman:
Person win 3 World cups, them no shout like this o... oga o angry
tell me the person and tell me how many champions league and world best the person won.
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Roboto11: 7:49am On Dec 21, 2022
babajero:
Na only labour party and Peter Obi fit gather this kind crowd for Nigeria out of love and patronage and not for monetary inducement like APC and pdp and their candidates.

Hahahaha.

We know.

Kogi is an example of the love.
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by babajero(m): 7:51am On Dec 21, 2022
mcmurphy132:
Some mad people o soon claim this as akwa ibom rally
thank God you believe the mad people can pull such crowd out of love and not for money.
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by babajero(m): 7:54am On Dec 21, 2022
KAPOVee:
No matter what happens, I stand with the Commando.
if you can stand with with buhari and tinubu, what can't you stand with?
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Masterviolence(m): 8:09am On Dec 21, 2022
Etuagievin:
. I saw Di Maria and his team mates
grin
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Masterviolence(m): 8:09am On Dec 21, 2022
Livelystone01:

Give him this.
grin
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Masterviolence(m): 8:18am On Dec 21, 2022
kushme:

I wonder why we can't have this 500,000 determined visionary Nigerians come together to do whatever it could take to make good governance for the country to work? We have a lot of ignorant and hungry people out there,(enter street you go know). Besides, that 500,000 is just 0.25% of our alleged over 200millon pop'. Even bombardment of the ten month Russo-Ukraine total war casualties hasn't reached 500,000.

As is it, None of the presidential candidates nor a dirty-military man can change the current diverse Naija system. It is quite unfortunate that APc might retain power. They are all the same though. You can't show old dogs new tricks.

That's the truth.
The funny part is that every common man on the street are angry but no one wants to come out to change it.
This generation don't want to die.

They're scared of death, because if a coup d'etat occurs many Nigerians will be killed in trying to silent the citizens.

Our leaders are not afraid of their citizens, once they get to a certain position they fortify themselves and think not even the citizens can raise their heads up to them.

Am afraid... Until a revolution occurs I don't see a good governance in the next 100years.

1 Like

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by TVTKOKO(m): 8:24am On Dec 21, 2022
frndfghtr:
Messi should contest for president of argentina
He would win hands down! Lol.. Haven't you heard Messi commands more respect than even the president himself?

He's seen as a god! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Enemyofpeace: 8:24am On Dec 21, 2022
Four million? Na who count them? Na so una go just dey take figures to deceive people. Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by VIKTO83(m): 8:41am On Dec 21, 2022
The story of Messi, world cup, their coach and the c3labration is likened to David and Saul in d bible.
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Popesuccess(m): 8:57am On Dec 21, 2022
WriterNig:
Like for Mbappe, share for Messi
You people have shift the matter from Ronaldo and messi to Mbappe and messi. Please Mbappe is 24, messi is 35. The fact the messi is playing at the same level with him at his age is admirable.
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 21, 2022
Is that LP rally in Kano?
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Robenna(m): 9:20am On Dec 21, 2022
They won't mention how many people that collapsed
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by headboyprince(m): 9:26am On Dec 21, 2022
DaveJacuzie:

A world cup in this generation equals 6 world cups in Pele's Era.
Can you tell me how it equals 6 You're just being jealous of king Pele 3 world cups... I can see your pains grin
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by headboyprince(m): 9:29am On Dec 21, 2022
pacespot:

I tell you, the World Cup that only about 8 or 12 countries dey play then, there was nothing like offside grin cheesy

Kid look it up offside was harsher in Pele era you had to be before 2 defenders not 1 like today.

You're just inversely making mockery of this world cup filled with cheap penalities for every slight touch ..

In Pele era back tackles were allowed...

And world cup was 16 countries not 12 or 8..

it later increase to 32... Next year it will be 48...

And later 64 countries...And kids will call this one mini-world cup

so keep talking trash...
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by headboyprince(m): 9:31am On Dec 21, 2022
DaveJacuzie:

A world cup in this generation equals 6 world cups in Pele's Era.
1 world cup in Pele era equals 12 today.... because they were no awarding cheap penalities... Lol grin
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by headboyprince(m): 9:37am On Dec 21, 2022
babajero:
tell me the person and tell me how many champions league and world best the person won.
he didn't play in Europe so no champions league and nothing like world best in his time.. it didn't existgrin
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by judedwriter(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2022
Ckonnet:
This crowd can overthrow any government on earth.
If you know you know!!!

Yes it's possible, but with plenty casualties.
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by candygist: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2022
Hope88:
I be ronaldo fan oo till I die but I know no why ronaldo fans wan discredit messi..I just dey laugh una comments, its funny, all nah banter

You got my respect. Correct guy
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2022
kushme:

Baba, I agree with you wella on the Babel thing and the 500,000 or more rising to fight against it for their selfish interests, be it religion, tribe or money.

I simply believe that the three reasons you mentioned should be where the 500,000 should start from. Look for ways to illuminate the minds of ignorant pop'. This 500,000 visionaries and patriots must use food(sustainable program) to get the attentions of these hungry religious and tribal individuals.

Liked, Shared and Followed.

I love this discussion

1 Like

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Hope88: 10:30am On Dec 21, 2022
candygist:

You got my respect. Correct guy
Thanks. I wanted messi not to win it before to still keep ronaldo on edge. I see messi is the greatest as at now self.
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 10:31am On Dec 21, 2022
AImiron:
according to premier league fanboys, other leagues in Europe are termed "Farmers league" cos they think those ones dey walk on the pitch, Laliga, bundesliga, serie a, ligue one and others are fondly called Farmers league... So players from the so-called Farmers league dominated the just concluded world cup. who's the real farmer?

They are not ready for the conversation
lol...okay. Thanks for the insight.

Anyways, Without Farm, No Food for Anyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 21, 2022
Imagine Messi making a speech and telling the crowd that the Argentine president is wack and should be overthrown hahahaha

omo Messi more popular than the president
Messi myth will be passed on from generation to generation in Argentina
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by BeanX(m): 10:36am On Dec 21, 2022
Etuagievin:
. So you want to go violent because of CR7 and Messi comparisons. The two of them don't know us o
Lol Ronaldo fans did the same thing to us few years back, now this is our turn to revenge grin
Karma is a bitch. grin
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by purplekayc(m): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2022
When will Nigeria win it undecided
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by babajero(m): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2022
headboyprince:
he didn't play in Europe so no champions league and nothing like world best in his time.. it didn't existgrin
EOD. wink.

Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by ALFADOS(m): 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
we move on the soccer continue to create history, so no changes
Re: 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) by barinedan(m): 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
Are these humans? Or something else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Quim Torra Bids Messi Farewell / "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka / Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.