Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,137 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:49 AM

Her Husband And Side Chick Had An Accident, What Is Your Take On This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Husband And Side Chick Had An Accident, What Is Your Take On This? (1236 Views)

Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar / Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Husband And Side Chick Had An Accident, What Is Your Take On This? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
Our True Life Story Series.

Hello Nairalanders,
Her husband and side chick had an accident,
What is your take on this?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Husband And Side Chick Had An Accident, What Is Your Take On This? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
This is a tough one.....

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Husband And Side Chick Had An Accident, What Is Your Take On This? by Bethanybethel(f): 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
She is doing the right thing

1 Like

Re: Her Husband And Side Chick Had An Accident, What Is Your Take On This? by madridguy(m): 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
A good woman will stay with her husband. I hope she is a good woman.
Re: Her Husband And Side Chick Had An Accident, What Is Your Take On This? by Givemehope(f): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
This is why men should treat their wives right and desist from in fidelity.

3 Likes

Re: Her Husband And Side Chick Had An Accident, What Is Your Take On This? by ibkayee(f): 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
This isn’t tough at all. Easiest decision ever.

She wants to leave, she should leave. It’s the best decision for she and the kids. Hopefully she has planned everything out and has something to sustain herself.

Men are more likely to leave their partners when they’re sick so the emotional blackmailers should piss off with the nonsense talks of being a good wife and staying. Maybe he can get a sexy nurse to look after him, this could actually be destiny

Bye bye to rubbish grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Husband And Side Chick Had An Accident, What Is Your Take On This? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
ibkayee:
This isn’t difficult at all. Easiest decision ever.

She wants to leave, she should leave. It’s the best decision for she and the kids. Hopefully she has planned everything out and has something to sustain herself.

Men are more likely to leave their partners when they’re sick so the emotional blackmailers should piss off with the nonsense talks of being a good wife.

Bye bye to rubbish grin
Re: Her Husband And Side Chick Had An Accident, What Is Your Take On This? by GOFRONT(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
I just dey see Four different people in this story.

1. I can see darlingdaddy
2. I can see darlingdaddy's sidechick.
3. I can see darlingmummy
4. The tori is coming from the grillerman who is the true Son of his darlingdaddy.

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband And Side Chick Had An Accident, What Is Your Take On This? by powerhouse3(m): 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
All this tales by moonlight...

These legion with weird story,...

1 Like

Re: Her Husband And Side Chick Had An Accident, What Is Your Take On This? by Oluneutral: 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
madridguy:
A good woman will stay with her husband. I hope she is a good woman.

I pray and wish the same thing happens to you in your marriage so that you can have that golden opportunity to prove to the world that you're a good man and a good husband as well.

4 Likes

Re: Her Husband And Side Chick Had An Accident, What Is Your Take On This? by Oluneutral: 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2022
Givemehope:
This is why men should treat their wives right and desist from in fidelity.

Not only men but women also, because life can happen to anyone.

MEN, TREAT YOUR WIVES RIGHT AND DESIST FROM INFIDELITY.

WOMEN, TREAT YOUR HUSBANDS RIGHT AND DESIST FROM INFIDELITY.

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband And Side Chick Had An Accident, What Is Your Take On This? by brain54(m): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
Na were you Dey get all these your story from…?

You don leave Buhari matter enter tales by moon light.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband And Side Chick Had An Accident, What Is Your Take On This? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
post=119305444:
This is a tough one.....

Nothing tough here. Let her leave him there and go do something with her life. Let his girlfriend come and be taking care of him.

Just like the topic I took in bible study today. The law of harvest applies here just like I told my congregation. If you refused to show mercy to someone, you won't obtain mercy in your own time.

When he was telling her he'll do as he likes, he didn't know he was being merciless to her.

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband And Side Chick Had An Accident, What Is Your Take On This? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
My take is you're a foolish urchin
Re: Her Husband And Side Chick Had An Accident, What Is Your Take On This? by Mindlog: 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
In such situation, the woman is very much justified moving on with her life. The husband should hire a care assistant....reaping what is sown.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Husband And Side Chick Had An Accident, What Is Your Take On This? by Farfalla(f): 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
She should stay and take care of her sick husband as a virtuous wife. It's her duty.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband And Side Chick Had An Accident, What Is Your Take On This? by Kobojunkiee: 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
Bethanybethel:
She is doing the right thing
Right by what standard? undecided
Re: Her Husband And Side Chick Had An Accident, What Is Your Take On This? by Kobojunkiee: 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
post=119305444:
This is a tough one.....
Tough in what way? She wishes to leave and start her life afresh so what is holding her back from doing just that? undecided

1 Like

Re: Her Husband And Side Chick Had An Accident, What Is Your Take On This? by Kobojunkiee: 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
Mindlog:
In such situation, the woman is very much justified moving on with her life. The husband should hire a care assistant....reaping what is sown.
Simple! I don't even understand why OP is putting this up as issue that needs discussing. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Her Husband And Side Chick Had An Accident, What Is Your Take On This? by Kobojunkiee: 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
Farfalla:
She should stay and take care of her sick husband as a virtuous wife. It's her duty.
Virtuous wife taking care of her virtuous husband, abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Her Husband And Side Chick Had An Accident, What Is Your Take On This? by JeffreyJunior: 6:34am On Dec 22, 2022
We men can be inconsiderate sometimes and it makes me mad.

His wife was booked for a caesarean session yet he took a sidechick to party. Does his stupidity know no bounds eeh?

If she is my sister, I'll personally drag her out from that house if she doesn't want to leave him.

The fool needs to be alone in the house to feel the depression his wife felt all the time he was frolicking with a side chick.

As married man, if a sidechick is so good that you can't lose her, divorce your wife and marry her. That way, your wife can move on with her life, not having to go through the trauma of sharing her home with an intruder.

4 Likes

Re: Her Husband And Side Chick Had An Accident, What Is Your Take On This? by Farfalla(f): 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Virtuous wife taking care of her virtuous husband, abi? undecided

Feel free to overlook the sarcasm in my post. smiley
Re: Her Husband And Side Chick Had An Accident, What Is Your Take On This? by Justbehave(m): 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
You have no blame if you leave him.
Re: Her Husband And Side Chick Had An Accident, What Is Your Take On This? by LadyRosa(f): 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2022
Lol.
Is she still in the house ?

1 Like

Re: Her Husband And Side Chick Had An Accident, What Is Your Take On This? by mariahAngel(f): 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
She should first watch that movie Diary of a mad black woman , then decide.
Loyalty should never be mistaken for foolishness.
Re: Her Husband And Side Chick Had An Accident, What Is Your Take On This? by Kobojunkiee: 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2022
Farfalla:
Feel free to overlook the sarcasm in my post. smiley
Just making sure is all. undecided
Re: Her Husband And Side Chick Had An Accident, What Is Your Take On This? by Munzy14(m): 6:08am On Dec 24, 2022
Tables can turn tomorrow. SHE isn't immuned to accident nor Immuned to a chronic ailment that can lead one to being bedridden.

Again, the man may turn a new leaf tomorrow having learnt the hard way...Then, he can start a new family from afresh.

By and by you win some, you lose some.
Re: Her Husband And Side Chick Had An Accident, What Is Your Take On This? by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:26am On Dec 24, 2022
Divorce him asap, what do you need a bedridden bastardd of a man for? Adultery is accepted as the grounds for divorce. He will live on the bed, poo on same bed, eat on same bed. It is called"reaping what he sowed". Take your children and run, children are the only real gift in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband And Side Chick Had An Accident, What Is Your Take On This? by Saintmary(f): 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
She still dey ask questions?

She never ready.
Re: Her Husband And Side Chick Had An Accident, What Is Your Take On This? by Kingsmm55: 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
Remember....in sickness.. In good health...you are one;no exemption clause...unless you are on self deception them activate your wish....
Re: Her Husband And Side Chick Had An Accident, What Is Your Take On This? by Kobojunkiee: 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
Kingsmm55:
Remember....in sickness.. In good health...you are one; no exemption clause...unless you are on self deception them activate your wish....
But the man broke that clause when he chose his sidechick over her in his good health. So, why must she be expected to honor a clause already broken? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING A BRIDE MANIFESTING STRANGELY DURING HER WEDDING PROCESSION. GROOM WEPT / Hustle Pays: My Personal Story / My Friend Is Dating The Devil's First Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.