Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? (63668 Views)

Sad-Looking Bride Goes On Honeymoon, Kisses Husband, Now Looks Happy (Photos) / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by Octobertwentysix(f): 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
maasoap:

Na today people dey make fun? You know the couple in question personally? You quoted him simply just to insult him because of the hatred you have for him, not because you cared so much about someone who posted anonymously

And why would I hate him?
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by maasoap(m): 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
Octobertwentysix:

And why would I hate him?

Probably the same reason the rest do, his freedom to associate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by Octobertwentysix(f): 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
freeborn02:

, Are you a weakling? Why hide behind nlpolicewoman? Why are you too weak to use your main moniker to report? Real men face up to issues and not hide shamefully like women. Are you a real man or some weakling?

, the national enemy, is confused. He is a traitor and doesn't care if Nigeria is completely destroyed. He only cares about his selfish sinister desires to the detriment of the country.

Maybe he's the one since nobody knows if his/her monicker is male or female

2 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by Godsongang: 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
I can't stop laughing cheesy welcome to agboola nation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by Allisgud: 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
Na 2 in 1 u marry make una dey nack each other hole
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by Octobertwentysix(f): 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
maasoap:

Probably the same reason the rest do, his freedom to associate.

I don't have any reason to hate him/her or whoever this monicker belongs to, all I am saying is have a little empathy but no need cos I see from other people's comment on this thread shows he's a loathsome fellow, one whom nobody wants to deal with. What a sad sad situation.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by Justpd: 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
post=119305746:
He said his wife gbola is bigger than his own gbola

Mr and Mrs Gbolahan!!!

RTID on the beat......

This vulture seller with another fake story
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by 7arrows: 12:45am On Dec 27, 2022
An operation can be done to remove the dick. So u can concentrate on the pussy
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by Kelechi009: 1:03am On Dec 27, 2022
Givemehope:
This one you are now creating threads, no more grilling?

Nigeria is hard, grilling is no longer working Madame. Na blogging dey work now.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by greggng: 1:29am On Dec 27, 2022
blackbone989:
I would like to meet anyone like that or a transgendered cus I still doubt their existence. Pls if u r let's meet up. Public place, anywhere, am cool

I.have met someone like that . You too most have heard about her .she use to be super falcon player untill some players found out in the camp ...she will wait untill everyone has taken there bath b4 she will go in . One day a fellow team mate pipped at her and expose her ..This made handlers of our national team to withdraw her

She migrated to usa and surgery was done and sperms was found in her so the female entrance was blocked ..she is currently a man and a pastor too in USA.

I know her mom , dad , brothers and sisters ...our house was opposite each other at a place called iju ..ishaga lagos . I played lots of street football with her without knowing her true status .
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by Deepthoughts: 2:53am On Dec 27, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Go check the meaning of hermaphrodite and stop asking questions that could make me beat you up.
undecided
oh oh oh ok ok,now I remember,sorry sir!
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by NLPoliceWoman: 3:47am On Dec 27, 2022
DaveHarry:
Una try wey una dey reply dis idiot wey create dis thread. Big idiot!
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by NLPoliceWoman: 3:47am On Dec 27, 2022
greypencils:
Stupid post, stupid OP
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by tobolos(m): 4:15am On Dec 27, 2022
[Very hilarious.....what a good sense of humour!!!

quote author= post=119305746]He said his wife gbola is bigger than his own gbola

Mr and Mrs Gbolahan!!!

RTID on the beat......[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by GoodIsGod: 5:21am On Dec 27, 2022
Deepthoughts:
oh oh oh ok ok,now I remember,sorry sir!

grin

Happy new year in advance
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by Machomanb1: 6:15am On Dec 27, 2022
eliyke:
MANa go create thread,e go come use e second acct(nlpolicewoman)dey threaten everybody,tinubu na kukuma ur mentor
U are Intelligent.
He Abuses, Insults other Members If anyone did same to him he uses nlpolicewoman to threaten them...

It is well
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by ObiaboAdoka(m): 6:30am On Dec 27, 2022
Givemehope:
U no know say vultures scarce for 9ja.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by Snakedoctor1: 6:43am On Dec 27, 2022
post=119305723:
Our True Life Story Series.

Hello Nairalanders,
He found out his wife is a hermaphrodite on their honeymoon?!
What is your take on this?

Fairy tale
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by tabaralph: 7:26am On Dec 27, 2022
post=119305723:

Hello Nairalanders,

No sex until marriage crews Shebi una see Una life outside!!
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by Danisaint112(m): 7:37am On Dec 27, 2022
Wait oo. Hehe let me ask this cause it seems no one on the front page is.

Where did he insert his manhood (dick) then? I'm hoping it's not in her ass? If not dey don turn homo oo.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 27, 2022
Lie, she had an overgrown clitoris, doesn't make her a man.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by Nemesis08(m): 8:17am On Dec 27, 2022
Oga, if what you said is true, divorce her. Infact it's not even divorce, it's called ANULLMENT of marriage on false declaration
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by Ficollins(m): 9:43am On Dec 27, 2022
She should cut it off na..
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by Georgejeez: 9:44am On Dec 27, 2022
When we tell them to sample , taste ,test run and rev the Engine before buying the vehicle , they call us Sinners .

Now see

The Dicksons
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by billyG(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2022
U should have examined her ware before marriage,U saw such horrible thing,U still went ahead to disvirgin him/her,that her pseudo gbola keep knocking on ya ekpon means U use doggy style on d firstday which is adsurd.go see a urologist it might be enlarged clit,which is common with tall muscular gals with lil' backsides n small breasts some has beard,hairy chests, moustaches.
Xxess testestorone.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by Georgejeez: 9:59am On Dec 27, 2022
I remember what happened back then in Sec school, a friend and class mate took me to the Swimming pool for the first time after classes .

After dipping, we hung around the bathroom section, the male and female bathrooms were separated from each other by a corridor, so we normally see any girl passing by going to change or wash herself in the female section .

I was shocked when I saw my friend cross the corridor to the female side whenever any girl passes to go change , he will bend down and peep at the girl from under the door (the doors ended above the ankles) , when she wants to come out , he will dash back across the corridor, if another comes , enters , he will tell me to look out for him and signal him if anyone is coming by , dash across to go peep .

We later got back to swim , and I later went to the male restroom to pee , when I came out , I saw a tall black skinned pretty , curvaceous girl bounce into one of the female bathrooms , the voice of Satan whispered to me to check it out like my friend , I was trembling but summoned courage , tiptoed across the corridor, went down on my right knee, bent down with the right side of my face touching the floor and peeped .

Lo and behold , I saw a big dick , she had a dick , I got up frozen , couldn't believe my eyes, bent down again , she was washing herself while her dick was bouncing .

I walked away with my hands on my head , couldn't even bring myself to tell my friend cos of the shock , it was later in life I heard about Hermaphroditism
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by Collyno82(m): 10:09am On Dec 27, 2022
Givemehope:
I wonder oooh
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by OLULAW: 10:21am On Dec 27, 2022
Good for them…the consequence of no sex before marriage…please be reminded that marriage is for life “until death us do part.” You tell them to test drive and they won’t listen. Now, you’re doomed.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by NovusHomo(m): 10:25am On Dec 27, 2022
post=119305723:

Hello Nairalanders,

No picture attached? Na how we go believe you nao? tongue
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by OLULAW: 10:28am On Dec 27, 2022
Kennyprince:
To me , this is the highest stupidity I have seen if this Tory is true.

Are u saying if my girlfriend of many years is a virgin, does that mean I can't even see her unclothedness to affirm she is alright before marriage?

These are the stupid things folks do today in the name of religion. I keep saying this. Any girl I must marry, no sex , no marriage. Period.
Correct man. Who buys a car without test driving?
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by kwasoly(m): 10:30am On Dec 27, 2022
post=119305723:

Hello Nairalanders,

Any marriage built on deception is permitted to end.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by kenpacheeee(m): 10:48am On Dec 27, 2022
If she is more like 95% woman , just take her to a doctor and the dicj would be removed surgically .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This? / Identical Twin Sisters Die In Car Crash After Leaving Nightclub [photos] / Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.