Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job (23108 Views)

Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business / Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? / Twitter CEO Shades Facebook Over New Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by kingamaa(m): 8:33am On Dec 21, 2022
Speaking from both sides of the mouth

Why the online survey in the first place

Tortoise

1 Like

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by DennisEche(m): 8:33am On Dec 21, 2022
Cruise

1 Like

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Antoeni(m): 8:33am On Dec 21, 2022
That's BLA BLU BAB LA BULA
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by 1gbdata: 8:33am On Dec 21, 2022
ok
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Cmeo(m): 8:33am On Dec 21, 2022
Lol
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by mkpese1(m): 8:34am On Dec 21, 2022
Phool
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Shutupthere: 8:34am On Dec 21, 2022
Money and Humou
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Antoeni(m): 8:34am On Dec 21, 2022
What's Elon Musk Feeling Like ?
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by edungene7: 8:34am On Dec 21, 2022
This fool would run twitter down he is in a perfect competitive market one twit can render twitter useless this idiot is a money miss road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by WannaHowzit(m): 8:35am On Dec 21, 2022
South African confidence cool
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 21, 2022
grin grin I
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by bigdammyj: 8:36am On Dec 21, 2022
Lol...
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Juanmike(m): 8:36am On Dec 21, 2022
Starboytwo:
I’m very foolish sir.

Edakun hep me “enu ti feh gbe tan”
Urchin this is not Oshodi Agbero recruitment.
He hires sane people not people like you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by lumens: 8:36am On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
I just love this man for no reason.

lols. So says a leech who can't even get close to usurp his billions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by DSC7: 8:37am On Dec 21, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Elon musk don dey misbehave. E be like say him billions dey enter him head grin grin grin grin grin

Na Cruise master...

He no take life too serious cheesy

He just dey play anyhow still dey ball anyhow grin

1 Like

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Juanmike(m): 8:37am On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Do you love me?

1 Like

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by RichAbujaGuy: 8:37am On Dec 21, 2022
I think Mr. Man still has enough billions to hire himself a qualified CEO to oversee the management of his newly acquired company.
Some executives are volunteering to take on the responsibilities with no pay.
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 21, 2022
Give it to Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Starboytwo(m): 8:40am On Dec 21, 2022
Juanmike:
Urchin this is not Oshodi Agbero recruitment.
He hires sane people not people like you.
forgiven.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Daneto: 8:42am On Dec 21, 2022
Dats d mindset of an investor: get someone to run shit nd all d inclusive stress for u, cash out on a stead. If u know u know
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Fearyourcreator: 8:43am On Dec 21, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....
Na the simple dressing this man take enter world cup finals I love

Despite the amount of money he get....he nor wear blings blings....no gold chain...nothing

Just ordinary shirt
Ma empty barrels dey make noise na

1 Like

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by 234daniel2010(m): 8:44am On Dec 21, 2022
Anthony0094:
we can give u tinubu,

He will just sell the company and pocket the money the way he pockets Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by duro4chang(m): 8:44am On Dec 21, 2022
Starboytwo:
I’m very foolish sir.

Edakun hep me “enu ti feh gbe tan”
You don minit?
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by sofeo(m): 8:44am On Dec 21, 2022
Alright!
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

If you love him, buy 500 Tesla shares today and tell me you still love him in 365 days time

Dude talks too much! Ever since he started talking like a parrot, it’s been a low.

He should learn from me his colleagues who are running big shows with mouth shut!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Kobicove(m): 8:45am On Dec 21, 2022
If he does not resign as CEO of Twitter we shall consider instituting a class action suit against him angry
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Blaze14k: 8:45am On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:
Ellon Musk played a smart one....

He knows BOTs and fake account would swoop in the poll to have him removed as Twitter CEO

Tinubu urchins dont think before they talk.. if he knew about it why did he start it at first? Being in charge comes with alot of difficult decisions u have to make especially now the U.S is lookin to sanction twitter.
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Godstiger(m): 8:45am On Dec 21, 2022
Sacarsm
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Angelfrost(m): 8:47am On Dec 21, 2022
Typical words of a moneyed narcissist!.

I kinda like this guy! Dunno why! cool
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Patatel90: 8:48am On Dec 21, 2022
Yeye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toughest Phone Ever:The Land Rover's Explore Comes With Swappable Battery Pack / The Country That Manufactures The Infinix Android Powered Phones / Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.