Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job (23089 Views)

Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business / Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? / Twitter CEO Shades Facebook Over New Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by meobizy(f): 9:31am On Dec 21, 2022
Dude has seen the role isn’t easy. Anyone can sit on the sidelines, believing Zuckerberg and Dorsey bore too much power. Having a first hand view has shown too many balancing acts take place on the daily.

As for Nairaland, anyone can run the thing. If it was difficult a Nigerian would completely avoid it.

3 Likes

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Juanmike(m): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2022
Starboytwo:
guy i still Dey pray for you say he no go better for you. May all the things you find and seek elude you. May you die an untimely death very soon. May some big calamity befall your immediate and extended family. Amen.
May everything you you wish me befall You, ten folds.
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by IAMBOSS1990: 9:35am On Dec 21, 2022
Be like Oga is not honourable.
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by edungene7: 9:35am On Dec 21, 2022
harmargedon:
what makes you think he cares about twitter, if money miss road, why em no enter your pocket kiss undecided undecided undecided
obviously u r a Fool with a capital letter F people like u are the problem of this country who can't differentiate right from wrong if yr mentor in foolishness Musk decides to demarket twitter because he feels he is a billionaire Hw about those whose source of livelihood depends on Twitter
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Ezeego1(m): 9:35am On Dec 21, 2022
Jackanda1:
This man talks too much and is too dramatic. This is why people don't take him seriously.

Hope he doesn't run himself down like Kanye West.

Please mention the name of people that doesn't take the richest man in the world serious?

It actually looks stupid trying to demean or insult such kind of people,,,,I'll advice you to hand this matter over to God to be the judge cheesy cheesy
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Juanmike(m): 9:35am On Dec 21, 2022
Starboytwo:
oloriburuku ni Baba e
Urchin.
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by dreality: 9:36am On Dec 21, 2022
So who is that foolish person?
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by chymeze: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Ellon Musk played a smart one....

He knows BOTs and fake account would swoop in on the poll to have him removed as Twitter CEO

Now he would ban and block all the mumu that want to sack him as the CEO of his 40 billion investment

Imagine a Landlord says any tenant that doesn't want me as a landlord, tell me and I will leave the house for you

Or

Buhari tells anyone of his minister who doesn't like him should speak up and he would step down.... EFCC go fvck you up badly

Naaah why would he block people who are making billions for him? If your enemy makes billions of dollars for you every week would you chase him away? It'd be foolish to do that, don't you think? And I don't think Mr musk is that stupid.
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Sundaycomputer: 9:38am On Dec 21, 2022
Sir am available for the job , am very foolish and stupid

1 Like

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Moh247: 9:40am On Dec 21, 2022
chymeze:

Naaah why would he block people who are making billions for him? If your enemy makes billions of dollars for you every week would you chase him away? It'd be foolish to do that, don't you think? And I don't think Mr musk is that stupid.

BOT are not making anything for him nor fake accounts as they aren't real

Twitter tsunami with ellon Musk saw him block atleast 26,000 accounts including top journalist that were reporting his location about,

Same guy suspended Twitter space

He is very unpredictable

1 Like

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by nwajesus12(m): 9:41am On Dec 21, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Elon musk don dey misbehave. E be like say him billions dey enter him head grin grin grin grin grin
why e no go enter him head, na your money
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by chymeze: 9:44am On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:

BOT are not making anything for him nor fake accounts as they aren't real

Twitter tsunami with ellon Musk saw him block atleast 26,000 accounts including top journalist that were reporting his location about,

Same guy suspended Twitter space

He is very unpredictable
Lol how are you sure they're BOTs sir? Well he's the one that knows. But if they're real accounts and he knows them (which I guess he does) I don't think he'd do that. No astute business man would cut off the source of his income for personal reasons or grudges. It's always business first.
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by edungene7: 9:44am On Dec 21, 2022
mutantninja:

How much does your dad have ?
Your stupidity can be sited from a distance at the top of mount Everest yr mentor in foolishness Musk is so stupid to admit that twitter needs a new leader with a vision to move twitter in the right direction the reason he opted for that poll he is already killing the business and he knows but pride and foolishness which I know u also possess in quantum would not allow him to step aside until he crashes twitter the same way u will crash land my concern is the single individuals whose daily hustle is on Twitter not the money miss road
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by everythinggirly(f): 9:48am On Dec 21, 2022
The billionaire himself.
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 21, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....
Na the simple dressing this man take enter world cup finals I love

Despite the amount of money he get....he nor wear blings blings....no gold chain...nothing

Just ordinary shirt
eggxalty. I even read were someone said musk is broke.i just laugh d guy cause Im no no how tech billionaires de ball

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Truvelisback(m): 9:52am On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
I just love this man for no reason.
There is only one reason u love this man, and that is his wealth.
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by LordReed(m): 9:52am On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:
cool

He knows BOTs and fake account would swoop in on the poll to have him removed as Twitter CEO

Now he would ban and block all the mumu that want to sack him as the CEO of his 40 billion investment

Imagine a Landlord says any tenant that doesn't want me as a landlord, tell me and I will leave the house for you

Or

Buhari tells anyone of his minister who doesn't like him should speak up and he would step down.... EFCC go fvck you up badly

Isn't it funny that you Musk fanbois didn't complain about bots when the Trump poll was favourable to the outcome Musk clearly wanted but now that your superstar is not favoured you are all shouting about bots. LMFAO!

Meanwhile didn't Musk say he would address the bot problem once he took over? LoLz.
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by boldtruthalways: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2022
When I saw the poll, I laughed because I know the guy wants to know his enemies. How can you handover your 44billion dollars investment to another person? Who does that? Some mumus that hate Conservatives were rejoicing that Elon is about to go. What a shameful society we have now.
2ndly, that poll showed that men who don't want truth to stand in the society are gradually outnumbering those that love the truth. May God protect His people all over the world. Its time for men of conscience all over the world to stand up and fight otherwise the wicked will take over the society.

1 Like

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Starboytwo(m): 9:56am On Dec 21, 2022
Juanmike:
May everything you you wish me befall You, ten folds.
. Nothing.
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Okwuguru(m): 9:56am On Dec 21, 2022
[/b]Shame sef don't have you[b]
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by kals4luv990(m): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2022
edungene7:
Itz not my fault u can't think straight am not the APC government that lead u into frustration go pick yr boxers wia u took yr bath anu
Hia..lekwa this man
Boss do yu know that many are mad but few are roaming?

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Starboytwo(m): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2022
Juanmike:
Urchin.
noting to say.
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by edungene7: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2022
kals4luv990:
Hia..lekwa this man
Boss do yu know that many are mad but few are roaming?
you just personified yrself with that phrase u r a complete madman with access to internet and data
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by mike8804: 10:10am On Dec 21, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Despite the amount of money he get....he nor wear blings blings....no gold chain...nothing

Just ordinary shirt
when you don't know your worth, you tend to prove it by any means possible
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Monzze: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Just ordinary shirt

I was amazed at the simplicity when I saw him
The shirt be like 2nd. grade okrika for aba �

1 Like

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by wirinet(m): 10:13am On Dec 21, 2022
boldtruthalways:
When I saw the poll, I laughed because I know the guy wants to know his enemies. How can you handover your 44billion dollars investment to another person? Who does that? Some mumus that hate Conservatives were rejoicing that Elon is about to go. What a shameful society we have now.
2ndly, that poll showed that men who don't want truth to stand in the society are gradually outnumbering those that love the truth. May God protect His people all over the world. Its time for men of conscience all over the world to stand up and fight otherwise the wicked will take over the society.

Isn't it ironic that conversatives who claim they stand for truth, family values and God, engage in lies and conspiracy theories, are multiple divorcees, have multiple sexual partners even while married and always advocating for violence (fighting)?

Meanwhile, its was just revealed that Trump lied that his taxes were under audit, and that was why it was not released in the last 10 years. Trump had been committing tax fraud for decades, but MAGAs will excuse anything from Trump as long as he attacks the libs.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=W1yHsra4hKw&feature=shares

1 Like

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:18am On Dec 21, 2022
Emeskhalifa:
Pesin paid 44b not naira but dollars and una think say e go step down coz of one yeye poll?

Lols

Which kind rough play be that na

He's the one whinning himself by responding to internal cases with these things.
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Juanmike(m): 10:20am On Dec 21, 2022
Starboytwo:
may you toil in vain and the more you try to get it, may it consistently elude you. You will never get it. You might think this is just some online capping, but I’m really sorry for you(shakes head)You can’t just come online and be abusing people you don’t know for no reason at all.

This will stick you know, maybe not everything, but ONE of them will stick and you will remember this day. I will consistently wish you ill luck for the rest of the day. Goodluck bully.

You will surely testify.
Good luck with your endeavours.
You go see you go confirm.
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Sucre6: 10:21am On Dec 21, 2022
Badgers14:
Let him hire me.

I don't have shame grin grin

I will be your deputy when him hire you bro, shame is very far from us both grin
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by olisaEze(m): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Or

Oga, ure speaking in the rubbish! Dude ran a poll and saw that the results were overwhelmingly against him. In desperation used this excuse u have up there originally posted by one of his simps to change the people who could vote to only those with a blue tick. Forgetting that the blue tick that used to signify a verified account now only signifies an $8 payment. Your landlord & tenant analogy does not apply in this instance, it is just a case of ego and hubris! A businessman who thinks a public opinion poll to test his popularity is the best way to run his business will ultimately ruin himself!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toughest Phone Ever:The Land Rover's Explore Comes With Swappable Battery Pack / The Country That Manufactures The Infinix Android Powered Phones / Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.