Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job (23105 Views)

Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business / Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? / Twitter CEO Shades Facebook Over New Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by mutantninja: 8:49am On Dec 21, 2022
edungene7:
This fool would run twitter down he is in a perfect competitive market one twit can render twitter useless this idiot is a money miss road
How much does your dad have ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by TheManPregnant: 8:50am On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
I just love this man for no reason.

You mean you love that he is rich for no reason wink

1 Like

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by lexy2014: 8:50am On Dec 21, 2022
Antoeni:
What's Elon Musk Feeling Like ?

Feeling like Elon Musk
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by FireUpNow(m): 8:50am On Dec 21, 2022
I will recommend either Godwin Emiefele or PMB to h lol him manage and damage twitter the way they both did to the Nigerian society and economy.
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Adakintroy: 8:51am On Dec 21, 2022
He I talking responsibilty huge one. Most who see top end jobs only see prestige. The amount of thinking involve only fools would dare attempt to.
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by MrBONE2(m): 8:52am On Dec 21, 2022
HonNL:
Two days ago...... He did a poll on his stepping down.

grin

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by fcbelle72(f): 8:52am On Dec 21, 2022
Badgers14:
Let him hire me.

I don't have shame grin grin

....Not shame, you are not foolish
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by MrBONE2(m): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Ellon Musk played a smart one....

He knows BOTs and fake account would swoop in the poll to have him removed as Twitter CEO

grin

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by purplekayc(m): 8:57am On Dec 21, 2022
Starboytwo:
I’m very foolish sir.

Edakun hep me “enu ti feh gbe tan”
grin
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Haveyoueatentod: 8:58am On Dec 21, 2022
Emeskhalifa:
Pesin paid 44b not naira but dollars and una think say e go step down coz of one yeye poll?

Lols

Which kind rough play be that na
that money will sustain my children to the 20th generation
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Babaken(m): 9:01am On Dec 21, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Elon musk don dey misbehave. E be like say him billions dey enter him head grin grin grin grin grin
make them give 0.2% of that guy wealth if you will not off shirt for market.

1 Like

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by broadman20: 9:01am On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

Na lie,
Na because of money wey make you love am.

Why you no see that Mallam wey be shoe maker for your street love?

Nigeria girls'and money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by MarketDispatch: 9:03am On Dec 21, 2022
Badgers14:
Let him hire me.

Tell him direct let him know. That you don't want him to Hire you, you want to take the Job as he stated
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by harmargedon: 9:06am On Dec 21, 2022
edungene7:
This fool would run twitter down he is in a perfect competitive market one twit can render twitter useless this idiot is a money miss road
what makes you think he cares about twitter, if money miss road, why em no enter your pocket kiss undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Starboytwo(m): 9:07am On Dec 21, 2022
Juanmike:
Do you love me?
More love, less Ego.
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by kals4luv990(m): 9:08am On Dec 21, 2022
edungene7:
we have seen yu na

Wisdom of Solomon

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by kals4luv990(m): 9:09am On Dec 21, 2022
Starboytwo:
guy i still Dey pray for you say he no go better for you. May all the things you find and seek elude you. May you die an untimely death very soon. May some big calamity befall your immediate and extended family. Amen.
chai wetin im do yu

1 Like

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Streetmovement(m): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Billionaire bad boy; Elon musk cool
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Sunnybabe(m): 9:16am On Dec 21, 2022
...Anyone FOOLISH enough...

Is this a play?
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
We know the REASON
& u know we know
so don't tell us

1 Like

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Jackanda1(m): 9:17am On Dec 21, 2022
This man talks too much and is too dramatic. This is why people don't take him seriously.

Hope he doesn't run himself down like Kanye West.

1 Like

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by InvertedHammer: 9:17am On Dec 21, 2022
/
The Western media and hype. Everything about Elon Musk reminds me of SBF and FTX. They hyped Zuckerberg all the way to $135 billion networth. This year alone he is back down to $35 billion. They hyped SBF with FTX valuation at $35 billion, now he is down to $0. Listening to SBF, one can't help but wonder how seasoned VCs handed billions of dollars over to the pointdexter. He took down the integrity of Kevin O'Leary (designated O'Liary) with him.

Did Elon found PayPal? No! Is Elon the founder of Tesla? No! The more one listens to his ramblings, one can't help but think about listening to SBF in interviews. I hope one day they won't wake up and decide to smack him down to $10 billion networth. It could only be a tweet away.

/

2 Likes

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by kamtamark(m): 9:18am On Dec 21, 2022
Anyone that says money doesn't make noise have not yet meet Elon Musk

1 Like

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Idaytesj29(m): 9:24am On Dec 21, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

I am the most foolish person in the world lol. Give me the job, I am more qualify grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by wirinet(m): 9:25am On Dec 21, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....
Na the simple dressing this man take enter world cup finals I love

Despite the amount of money he get....he nor wear blings blings....no gold chain...nothing

Just ordinary shirt

That's what I love about truly rich people, they don't need to convince anyone that they are rich.

See the richest man in the world wearing only jeans and tee-shirt, and the Arabs are worshiping him.

Meanwhile some black nigga with little fame and money will wear bling bling of gold and designer clothes, just to convince people that he has arrived.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:25am On Dec 21, 2022
Badgers14:
Let him hire me.

Lcredit don wotowoto u seriously back in d day abi?
grin

1 Like

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:28am On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Franzinni: 9:28am On Dec 21, 2022
Baba just dey check who him haters be .... There will soon be another mass sacking just dey look
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by edungene7: 9:29am On Dec 21, 2022
kals4luv990:
we have seen yu na

Wisdom of Solomon
Itz not my fault u can't think straight am not the APC government that lead u into frustration go pick yr boxers wia u took yr bath anu
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Ezeego1(m): 9:30am On Dec 21, 2022
Antoeni:
What's Elon Musk Feeling Like ?

He's feeling like the world richest man,,,

He's actually the human God...show some respect young man wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toughest Phone Ever:The Land Rover's Explore Comes With Swappable Battery Pack / The Country That Manufactures The Infinix Android Powered Phones / Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.