Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa (27005 Views)

Anambra Hotel Fire: Simon Ekpa Blames Ifeanyi Ubah Over Sit-At-home Brouhaha / If Prof. Akintoye Is Arrested, I Will Burn Down Nigerian Embassy In UK Says / Atiku Sought The Help Of Uk Not To Be Arrested I US But Was Turned Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by macaranta(m): 8:07am On Dec 21, 2022
This guy is a saboteur planted to destroy the east especially with political undertone. Most of his directives are sensless, irrational and doesn't serve the interest of the igbos. I wonder why Twitter is giving him a platform to propagate hate.

2 Likes

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by ictplotter(m): 8:07am On Dec 21, 2022
kettykin:
The biggest obstacle and enemy of the Biafran brand is back. The man that introduced burning of markets, kidnapping and sit at home is back
You can't get freedom by peace. Mazi Simon Akpan is another savior like the coward Nnamdi kanu.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by PrinceOfLagos: 8:07am On Dec 21, 2022
Come down to Nigeria and lead from the front you coward

2 Likes

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by chriss100: 8:07am On Dec 21, 2022
KingKO22:
Welcome back the king and director of coward IPOB

Help us teach them sense

Tell them to go back to their Biafra land
We have offered them free ride but majority of them don't want to leave our peaceful and progressive SW for us

We have had enough of them

Cursed Jews

Facts bro ! You said it all. Bunch of nuisance

Stay blessed

3 Likes

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by Skillsnigeria: 8:08am On Dec 21, 2022
Noted
Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by arewaboy01(m): 8:08am On Dec 21, 2022
mcmurphy132:
Nothing concern us, so far say naa ur fellow Igbo you go still kill
hahaha…spot on!

2 Likes

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by okwusdaddy: 8:08am On Dec 21, 2022
This guy must be high on some very cheap drugs.
Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by Antoeni(m): 8:08am On Dec 21, 2022
This One is More Stupid & Foolish Than Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by imran90(m): 8:09am On Dec 21, 2022
Na family matter grin grin
mcmurphy132:
Nothing concern us, so far say naa ur fellow Igbo you go still kill

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by 35824L: 8:09am On Dec 21, 2022
Just make sure iboes sit at home on election day and Ekpa will be considered greater than Cownu

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by tabaralph: 8:09am On Dec 21, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

https://mobile.twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1605262188893052944
You are killing your kindreds in folds and still boasting about it,instead of them to sought this guy out once and for all Tinubu is their problem

8 Likes

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by Thomasankara(m): 8:11am On Dec 21, 2022
[/color] u dey impersonate abi[color=#770077] grin cheesy grin
Mazisimonekpa:
I am here with triple dragon fire

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by DennisEche(m): 8:11am On Dec 21, 2022
DSC7:
You will surely be taken out either dead or alive...
By who? better face front

1 Like

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by DaHrNn0001: 8:12am On Dec 21, 2022
I've tried asking a few of my Igbo friends on their plans to travel home this festive period but most said the transport fare is on the high side and shockingly to me,that even if they have the money,they won't, cause of the killings in the east and can't wait till Simon Ekpa is brought to justice.
The arms of the law will get you Simon Ekpa with the carnage caused in the east.

You're hiding in another country instigating fools with your stupid ideology. Coward

What's the essence of the IPOB, when you're killing your own people?

Na them be Nigerian government?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by Truth07: 8:12am On Dec 21, 2022
After killing all your people then what next

2 Likes

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by Mayany(m): 8:12am On Dec 21, 2022
Starve this guy of attention and see how he fades away, but our media are not sensitive enough to promoting propagandist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by nihinlade(m): 8:13am On Dec 21, 2022
This guy has better not jeopardise the chances of Peter Obi becoming President.

1 Like

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by watchindelta(m): 8:13am On Dec 21, 2022
Why people supporting killing their own people? I think igbo is wrong on this one, the course has changed. Destroying your own people,region, economy like what a fu ck. You people are not doing buhari anything but yourselves.

5 Likes

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by BeardedMeat(m): 8:13am On Dec 21, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
Wotowoto to all the enemies of Biafra

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Ewu! The harm you wish Igbos Is already visiting you a million fold you Mumu wannabe.
Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by ABBEYsammy01(m): 8:15am On Dec 21, 2022
Who is he?
Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by fredoooooo: 8:15am On Dec 21, 2022
Simon burn down everywhere, they love it

2 Likes

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by ZIKORAMAMACHI: 8:15am On Dec 21, 2022
I pity the gullible ones that put their life’s at risk sheepishly following these people that claim to be liberation leaders. Simon should learn from Hitler and come down to Nigeria and stand on the forefront of the struggle for redemption not staying abroad and causing chaos. May God grant us peace and security in this country
Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by MuMuOnBail: 8:15am On Dec 21, 2022
na wa oooo

Ekpa is doing the lord's Work
More bullets to his guns
Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by Josbreed: 8:16am On Dec 21, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

I enjoy it as you are killing fellow eegbos in the yeast. Help us reduce your population.
Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by Munamoqel: 8:16am On Dec 21, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

why is nairaland allowing this misxrant used it platforms disable the idoit awu
Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by almarthins(m): 8:17am On Dec 21, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
I am here with triple dragon fire

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Your people's blood are being shed aimlessly for the greed of the few. And you come here to celebrate the slaughterer at the expense of poor people, whose life were caught short. Where is the wisdom of the elders?

1 Like

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by YorubaMod(m): 8:18am On Dec 21, 2022
As E dey hot...

1 Like

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by Igboslayer: 8:20am On Dec 21, 2022
Igbos and self destruction is like 5 and 6

2 Likes

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by IgOga(m): 8:20am On Dec 21, 2022
Na you wan but Emefiele for terrorism trouble. Be careful o.....Uncle Doyin sef humble for court.

I look forward to when you will be arrested
Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by mu2sa2: 8:24am On Dec 21, 2022
Oh God, save igbos from igbos.
Now, an igbo terrorist is threatening other igbos with merciless brutality and painful death. Oh merciful, omnipotent God save the innocent and annihilate the wicked.
Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by HimName: 8:24am On Dec 21, 2022
Waikom back awa beloved leader.

May your return shower in another 12 days of lockdown.

Those who praised and encouraged you at the very beginning and now turn around to castegate and lambaste you, are nothing but Hausa Fulani slaves. They are Sabos.

Waikom the great leader of the land of the rising sun.

Never shall there be election in Biafra land.

Never! for we are not part of this contraption.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) / Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms / Charles Idahosa: I’m Begging Governor Obaseki To Let Us Return To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.