Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa (26999 Views)

Anambra Hotel Fire: Simon Ekpa Blames Ifeanyi Ubah Over Sit-At-home Brouhaha / If Prof. Akintoye Is Arrested, I Will Burn Down Nigerian Embassy In UK Says / Atiku Sought The Help Of Uk Not To Be Arrested I US But Was Turned Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2022
Kill the remaining Igbo finish... Anu mpama

1 Like

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by Truvelisback(m): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2022
The Dragonlord is back. grin
Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by Nyanyafk: 9:57am On Dec 21, 2022
macaranta:
This guy is a saboteur planted to destroy the east especially with political undertone. Most of his directives are sensless, irrational and doesn't serve the interest of the igbos. I wonder why Twitter is giving him a platform to propagate hate.
it has always been senseless and irrational same as kanu but sentiments blinded most to see on time

1 Like

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by Ekpeitit(m): 10:02am On Dec 21, 2022
I support you Mazi Ekpa,you are doing what most of us would like to do. Continue to kpai everybody in the South Yeast.

1 Like

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by Wickedfacts: 10:05am On Dec 21, 2022
macaranta:
This guy is a saboteur planted to destroy the east especially with political undertone. Most of his directives are sensless, irrational and doesn't serve the interest of the igbos. I wonder why Twitter is giving him a platform to propagate hate.

Ekpa has exposed the hypocrisy and senselessness of Igbos. You support Kanu but want Ekpa arrested.

2 Likes

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by kingamaa(m): 10:08am On Dec 21, 2022
ShinnBet:

Nothing comes easy.

Besides , you can't be committed to Biafra and voting for an Igbo to be president of Nigeria.

Chose one.

I support Ekpa fully.

You must get your Biafra whether you like it or not.

Oga supporter of Ekpa, continue o

Me I'm neither in support of Ekpa or Biafra, I'm fully in support of ONE Nigeria.

I just pity those living in the East, the way they are being killed like ants by their own brothers in the names of Biafra. Business zero, social life Zero, movement and freedom Zero etc

The so called Biafra agitators are nothing but kidnappers, bandits, ritual killers etc so says Charles Soludo , governor of Anambra state who should know better.

Be deceiving yourself, supporter of Ekpa. He dry Finland dey largess , u dey here dey talk nonsense. The thunder wet dey do press up by the time he go land you eyes go clear.

You have somebody that can actualize Biafra in Peter Obi without bloodshed, you dey there dey support Ekpa. Blood thirsty idiot
Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by membranus: 10:10am On Dec 21, 2022
chriss100:

Welcome back, MAZI. We missed you

You and who?

Count me out.
Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by Picardor2: 10:12am On Dec 21, 2022
mcmurphy132:
Nothing concern us, so far say naa ur fellow Igbo you go still kill

Forget the foolish idiot
Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by Mozegee: 10:13am On Dec 21, 2022
God will punish you and you generations ,the fire you are bringing will fall on you and your generation.
Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by ShinnBet: 10:14am On Dec 21, 2022
kingamaa:

Oga supporter of Ekpa, continue o

Me I'm neither in support of Ekpa or Biafra, I'm fully in support of ONE Nigeria.

I just pity those living in the East, the way they are being killed like ants by their own brothers in the names of Biafra. Business zero, social life Zero, movement and freedom Zero etc

The so called Biafra agitators are nothing but kidnappers, bandits, ritual killers etc so says Charles Soludo , governor of Anambra state who should know better.

Be deceiving yourself, supporter of Ekpa. He dry Finland dey largess , u dey here dey talk nonsense. The thunder wet dey do press up by the time he go land you eyes go clear.

You have somebody that can actualize Biafra in Peter Obi without bloodshed, you dey there dey support Ekpa. Blood thirsty idiot

Nah now your eye clear?

You must get that Biafra and live with your fellow igbos alone.

We are sick and tired of your rubbish .

3 Likes

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by ShinnBet: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2022
Mozegee:
God will punish you and you generations ,the fire you are bringing will fall on you and your generation.

Story.

All because of peter obi fourth position campaign

You must accept Biafra whether you like it or not.
Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by Picardor2: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Mazi Simon ekpa please give them 2 months sit at home so they can understand how serious you are,only the enemy of biafra will defy your order may okechuku abiama strike any osu that wish you bad we believe you are only following supreme leader instructions

Ur brain is filled with dusts. U are a disgrace to Igbo land.
Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by Turboking(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Ewu! The harm you wish Igbos Is already visiting you a million fold you Mumu wannabe.
please let's appreciate a good course when we see one, the more the (Igbo)blood,the better and closer we are to Zion. Remember it's a just course,the deaths are just collateral damage for a greater biafra..by the special grace of Chukwu okike abiama we shall get there even it requires the blood of the entire Ibo race

2 Likes

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by olamike02: 10:30am On Dec 21, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
Wotowoto to all the enemies of Biafra

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Just as the first comment read. As long as his madness is unleash only on his people,no wahala. Pour your fury on your people,no problems.

1 Like

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by Jack500: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2022
franchasng:
Igbos are not fools, we know when to fight and when to retreat.

The first sit at home was instituted as a way of registering our anger over Buhari's bias handling of Igbo related matters, including the illegal rendition of Nnamdi Kanu from Kenya against his will and without any international law being obeyed or extradition order followed.

Haven made our grievances known to Buhari and his evil APC gangs, we decided that the sit at home has outlived its relevance and it was called off and IPOB leadership also called it off officially from their end.

But APC politicians acting in connivance with Hopeless Uzodinma the Imo state Governor and Bola Ahmed Tinubu with Asari Dokubo have continued to use their hired mercenaries and gunmen to unleash mayhem in Southeast and continued to enforce the sit at home using Simon Ekpa a saboteur to make it look like its from IPOB whereas IPOB leadership including Nnamdi Kanu lawyer and even Nnamdi Kanu himself have said over and over that Southeast should be calm and stop further civil unrest and whatnot.

But Tinubu and his evil APC politicians are capitalizing on this to discredit Peter Obi and to disenfranchise Igbos from participating in the 2023 elections so that Peter Obi won't get block votes from the Southeast.

Sound minds and sane Nigerians know all these games but if man refuses to allow justice, equity and fairness to reign, God and nature will help man to uphold and enforce justice through divine precedence.

If you are in support of the killings being unleashed in the Southeast by APC politicians in the name of politics, don't worry, God and nature will surely visit you and your household, wait and see.

Always blaming others for your failures, no way you can be responsible in life. Tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by crazysam001: 10:36am On Dec 21, 2022
You are killing your own people, sabotaging their future, killing their economy, interrupting their education. The people who come here to sing your praises are the ones i worry for the most.
Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by KingLennon(m): 10:39am On Dec 21, 2022
mcmurphy132:
Don't ever say it's not my business when your enemy's house collapses because your own child may be in that house (◔‿◔). Gerrit?
Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by fof1: 10:44am On Dec 21, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

https://mobile.twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1605262188893052944

Agents of Darkness, Deceits and Underdevelopment are ur Masters...but ALL of YOU will Fail in Jesus Name. Ur Efforts will be Thwarted and You will eventually be Contained and Confined 2023...by the Grace of God.
Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by ebufa: 10:46am On Dec 21, 2022
mcmurphy132:

You will rather he remain still like a statue , while fulanis and a complicit army hack our people down...........una mumu is at a different class! Peter obi or no presidency we retain the right to defend our people!
Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by Ikennaford: 10:49am On Dec 21, 2022
franchasng:

The first sit at home was instituted as a way of registering our anger over Buhari's bias handling of Igbo related matters, including the illegal rendition of Nnamdi Kanu from Kenya against his will and without any international law being obeyed or extradition order followed.

Haven made our grievances known to Buhari and his evil APC gangs, we decided that the sit at home has outlived its relevance and it was called off and IPOB leadership also called it off officially from their end.

But APC politicians acting in connivance with Hopeless Uzodinma the Imo state Governor and Bola Ahmed Tinubu with Asari Dokubo have continued to use their hired mercenaries and gunmen to unleash mayhem in Southeast and continued to enforce the sit at home using Simon Ekpa a saboteur to make it look like its from IPOB whereas IPOB leadership including Nnamdi Kanu lawyer and even Nnamdi Kanu himself have said over and over that Southeast should be calm and stop further civil unrest and whatnot.

But Tinubu and his evil APC politicians are capitalizing on this to discredit Peter Obi and to disenfranchise Igbos from participating in the 2023 elections so that Peter Obi won't get block votes from the Southeast.

Sound minds and sane Nigerians know all these games but if man refuses to allow justice, equity and fairness to reign, God and nature will help man to uphold and enforce justice through divine precedence.

If you are in support of the killings being unleashed in the Southeast by APC politicians in the name of politics, don't worry, God and nature will surely visit you and your household, wait and see.
We have bunch of educated illiterates, se what you spewing,

2 Likes

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by Exceed15: 10:52am On Dec 21, 2022
Triple action to finish your people. South East should borrow sense.
Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by fof1: 10:53am On Dec 21, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
Wotowoto to all the enemies of Biafra

Mazi Simon Ekpa

My Dr. Friend...Pls Let me Tell You and Say it Louder here that, Biafra has No Enemy but Themselves...You are the Enemy of Your Own Soul. Stop this Underdevelopment and Needless and Senseless Bloodbath. You are Fighting against God Almighty and you will Fail Woefully. YOU ARE THE REAL ENEMIES OF BIAFRA AND IBOS.
Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by damoobaba: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2022
Senioreddy:
You can't more than you've already done.
Also know that your days are numbered

You guys should better get sense. People like Ekpa are just distractions, the people sponsoring the killings in the southeast are like the wind. Don't be surprised even Simon Ekpa has never seen them and probably DOES NOT KNOW THEM. That's the reason they've not been able to nail Ekpa or Nnamdi Kanu. If direct order was coming from these people, the international community would have traced their phone calls and associates and arrest them. Federal government is VERY DUMB, even if they arrest Simon Ekpa, they can't stop the raging Biafra storm by arresting EKPA, KANU,or anybody that comes after them.
Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by ShinnBet: 11:18am On Dec 21, 2022
fof1:

My Dr. Friend...Pls Let me Tell You and Say it Louder here that, Biafra has No Enemy but Themselves...You are the Enemy of Your Own Soul. Stop this Underdevelopment and Needless and Senseless Bloodbath. You are Fighting against God Almighty and you will Fail Woefully. YOU ARE THE REAL ENEMIES OF BIAFRA AND IBOS.

Biafra is dead again because of the second resounding rejection of the Niger Delta people.

We both know that this is what Biafra stands for - the total annexation and displacement of the indigenous people of the Niger Delta.

Now that you have seen the handwriting on the wall, you shifted back to Zikism under Obidient banner .

But the demons of IPOB which you nurtured are still demanding from you the oath you swore to Biafra .

Do you see why no one in their right fcking mind will ever fall for the Obidient scam ?

You must continue this Biafra and I truly applaud the FG for no longer going after ESN and IPOB terrorists.

Let them terrorise you to accept without complain their supreme authority over you.

When you allow fugitives of the law, ex convicts, criminals and cultist lead the way, this is what you fcking get .

2 Likes

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by Ekpeitit(m): 11:20am On Dec 21, 2022
franchasng:

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by LyfeJennings(m): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2022
franchasng:

WEYREY
NOW NA TINUBU UNA WAN BLAME
NOT BUHARI AGAIN
THE IGBO TRIBE IS CURSED

2 Likes

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by Ekpeitit(m): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2022
Enjoy your country abeg grin grin grin
Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by Ekpeitit(m): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2022
Next time don't start what you can't finish, I am referring to all Nzobu Nzobu people. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by GoodLife4live: 11:27am On Dec 21, 2022
post=119314579:

He is welcome back to your abode only.
Na wetin eyes dey fine,
Eye go see.

FOR ALL THE INNOCENT IGBOS that COWNU AND EKPA caused to kill, they will never ever end well in life.
For all the families they caused to cry for their loved ones, their cries will never depart from their household .
Brutal end awaits Cownu, Ekpa and all their brainwashed cannibals, terrorists and online bastards.
All the people in support of deaths of innocent igbos and other Nigerians will never witness the end of this year.
As long as God lives.

MIRACLE NWOBODO and other innocent igbos killed by cownu , Ekpa and their cannibalistic murderers.
May all your souls Rest in Perfect Peace.
Your blood will surely cry for you in due time.

If you want to be unfortunate and die brutally soon,
Quote this post to type rubbish.

We Rise.
nairalander should put eye on ANAMBRAst1son... That stupid fraud blogger naa suspect... I am very sure that guy NAA ipob member or followers...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by GoodLife4live: 11:29am On Dec 21, 2022
But today that stupid Terrorist is championing for obi to be my president....

ANAMBRAST1SON Before IPOB But now Obidient

3 Likes

Re: To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa by BeardedMeat(m): 11:37am On Dec 21, 2022
Turboking:
please let's appreciate a good course when we see one, the more the (Igbo)blood,the better and closer we are to Zion. Remember it's a just course,the deaths are just collateral damage for a greater biafra..by the special grace of Chukwu okike abiama we shall get there even it requires the blood of the entire Ibo race
Simon and his boys are criminals. They have deviated from the cause. Who's going be in the new country if you have killed everyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Recalls Ambassador To The UK, Sarafa Tunji Ishola / Nigerians Call Femi Adesina ' A Liar' As Buhari Goes To London Hospital / Junaid Mohammed: Adeboye Can't Pretend Not To Know What Is Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.