Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,355 members, 7,826,389 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu (11380 Views)

2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima / Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President / 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by erico2k2(m): 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/571487-2023-ill-end-poverty-in-nigeria-if-elected-president-tinubu.html
Like he did in Lagos right? I don't even blame him, I blame his PR and campaign managers, what a lot of lubish. They think this is 1987 or what? Not even the US or Uk can end poverty in their states. What leasers or expected leaders should gear to is promise of two things, Refinery and Power end of, the rest will take care of itself, Nigerians are very industrious.
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Masterviolence(m): 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
Not even Peter obi can bring an end to poverty in Nigeria in 8years.
No one man can bring an end to poverty in Nigeria in his tenure.

What Nigeria need is a long list of consecutive persons that'll give us good governance.

He's just making promises like our past and present leaders.
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by olatuns2017: 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/571487-2023-ill-end-poverty-in-nigeria-if-elected-president-tinubu.html

The First State in Nigeria to ever built a Railway System is TINUBU’S LAGOS.

Hate doesn't take away the sweetness of honey.

Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by BigBizzy(m): 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
This man and lie na 5&6.

God forbid.
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by sunboy(m): 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
CORRECTMAN78:

Mumu, if you don't believe a governor can end poverty in his state, how then do you believe a president can in his country? Or is it because the argument has to do with Tinubu?

You Obi folks are super quick to abuse and bully anybody who’s not supporting you lol … fyi, I don’t support Tinubu, Atiku and Obi presidency.

Since you all Obi supporters fell for my trap just as expected, I’ll help you folks. Nobody can end poverty, it can only be alleviated.

Tinubu as a governor alleviated a lot of people from poverty NOT END, he introduced lastma, lawma and others, those agencies hired a lot of jobless people, young and old.

Now compare to that to how Atiku and Obi performed in that capacity.

Again, I do not wish for any of the 3 front runners to be Nigerias president but Obi people are making it easier for Tinubu by the day which sucks.
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by ugbarreta(m): 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
Oga Abeg, all the lies weh u and ur useless apc party tell us in 2015 still de our memory. Sorry sir, we no fit believe u, cos u r just making empty promises. Once bitting twice shy.
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by sunboy(m): 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
hush15:

So is it now President that is farther from the people that will now end poverty... you people should stop deceiving yourselves now. the only election tinubu will win come 2023 is the President of his family in bourdillon and all of his street urchins as urchin-general

You Obi folks are super quick to abuse and bully anybody who’s not supporting you lol … fyi, I don’t support Tinubu, Atiku and Obi presidency.

Since you all Obi supporters fell for my trap just as expected, I’ll help you folks. Nobody can end poverty, it can only be alleviated.

Tinubu as a governor alleviated a lot of people from poverty NOT END, he boosted lastma, lawma and others, those agencies hired a lot of jobless people, young and old.

Again, I do not wish for any of the 3 front runners to be Nigerias president but Obi people are making it easier for Tinubu by the day which sucks.
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by sunboy(m): 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
Reference:

But your current President a few weeks ago blamed the states for aggravating poverty.... according to him, 'by usurping the resources of the local governments, etc'.... and you all cheered despite the fact that macro economics is the foundation of wealth and poverty in any society....

The problem with you folks is that in running after individuals, blind support often causes double speak.
Now you are all cheering this... without asking for the details of how he is going to 'end poverty'....
It is only kindergarten citizens that get excited by such 'pie in the sky'.... promised by staunch supporters of the status quo...

Tinubu as a governor alleviated a lot of people from poverty NOT END, he boosted lastma, lawma and others, those agencies hired a lot of jobless people, young and old.

Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by sunboy(m): 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
Kingpin1000:

If He didn't then He is not capable.. you are the bigger fool and bigot.
I asked a question, you just showed your stupidity. The way am seeing things Tinubu will struggle to win Lagos state.

Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Emola12(m): 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nah so you follow buhari in 2015 and 2019 say nnah go end poverty in Nigeria instead of dat d poverty increase 100000% more The thunder wey go fire tinubu and his supporters still dey Qatar airways
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by DavSagacity(m): 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
The same way you Have ended poverty in Lagos state sir.

Yeyenatu
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by ZIKORAMAMACHI: 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
But you don’t have to be a president to end hunger and poverty. You made Buhari President Sir.
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by MiaBeer(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
Godispeace:
Peter Obi Pandora is not only a thief but an unrepentant bloody liar, drug kingpin, a failure as an individual, leader and ex Governor for 8 years. mention one of his commissioners working with him now ? idiotic yam leg olofo shocked shocked shocked
BAT is a crook and a night BIRD.
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Naijagoodman: 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2022
sunboy:

Your foolish assumption is legendary. So anyone opposing you is automatically Obi folk? You are yet to state your problem
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Napoleon55(m): 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
promising what is not possible
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Dharey2377: 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
MrBroke:
Even Jesus can't end poverty, people always complain that buhari is the cause of their personal problems even their family problems too they blame the president, Same bullshit president on seat and people are living good without commiting crime working hard and planning their lives while some others justify their shitty life to bad presidency or governance.
So if jesus cannot do it, den we should not blame buhari for not been able to do it, my prayer now and always is that God almighty should interven in nigeria problem and give us a credible leader whether a person of bad track record, either a drug baron or a corrupt person as far he can end the hardship, poverty, killing, corruptions, inter ethnic fight , farmer and herderds issue, terrorist and secessionist and unite Nigeria.
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by rachael628: 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
Please we also need the videos to these press statementsPlease we also need the videos to these press statements...
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by juniior(m): 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
cheesy CLOWN
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by BossGerald: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
MrColdsweat:
Don't go there.
Asides Lagos, the entire southwest is the largest slum in the world.

Hahaha, I was arguing with one yesterday how big and slummy the entire SW is when removed lagos.

Thank goodness you confirmed it, I've never been to SW but the pictures I see on the Internet, I've concluded that the region is overhyped.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by int0x80(m): 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
Modafucking bloody liar grin grin
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by mechanics(m): 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
Cheap talk.
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by ayenale1(m): 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
Kilewi...you say
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by profacid(m): 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
Like how his predecessor buhari has done... Apc is the worst party in the history of Nigeria,
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Faposky95: 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
Please don't agree you made that quote.....
Even In lagos, you can't.....
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by hush15: 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
sunboy:

It's good that you are not supporting anyone and I strongly encourage you to not but don't vote rogues and thieves in disguise.

You were also quick to conclude am obidient when what I said has nothing to do with him but it's good cos it indicates he is the way forward.
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by hush15: 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Chinedu

1 LG in Lagos will feed your entire barren and unproductive region

Your potopoto region can only dream of becoming like Lagos, it can't come to reality

Yimu.... be deceiving una selves
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Mrpojj(m): 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Insipidvamp(m): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Mr Tinubu, please shut up! You brought the outgoing disaster with fake promises like this. Only fools or people who will enjoy pieces of the national cake under your watch will vote for you.
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
These boneheaded politicians will just open their mouths and spout any hogshit they like, knowing fully we'll most Nigerians have switched off brains. You can't end poverty in Nigeria. You can only reduce it.
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Tonygeesm(m): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
[Fuuuuul
quote author=Obaofaba post=119317711]My president

He just don't make promises, he fulfill them them all.

He said that to Lagosians years back and today, Lagos State is Africa's number one economy. That's why every night, bus convey people from all over the country to Lagos to live a normal life.

Like I said earlier, we can't keep banking on Lagos to save us from poverty in Nigeria. We need all states to work and the man who built it, is here volunteering to build your state too like he built his.

Join us to get Nigeria out of what some people described as shithole.[/quote]
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Metrofox(m): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
The one you and your economic bandits created? imagine a hyena promising to end the disappearance of sheep in the village

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is President Yar'adua Dead? / 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno / Recession Worsens On Niger Delta Crisis, Despite Agric Rebounds - Thisdaylive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.