Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu (11329 Views)

2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima / Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President / 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Reyhzor(m): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2022
PotatoSalad:

Even America with all their power still have poor people.
Buhari said 1$ = 1N, una believe am.
Now tinubu is back with this.

You can't give what you don't have. Shame on all of you
Na one dollar per Naira make me no take dem serious in 2015.
It's impossible , now dey don come with outdated lies
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Waffarianman(m): 11:56am On Dec 21, 2022
sunboy:

Ignorant like you, can a state governor end poverty? Answer that question yourself olodo

Can a president end poverty. Just think about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 11:57am On Dec 21, 2022
Tinubu is the next president. The best of all candidates.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by zuto4u(m): 11:58am On Dec 21, 2022
Nonsense talk. U will unite Nigeria indeed. U are not yet a president and u have started discrimination and division. Start with uniting your party first before thinking of uniting Nigeria.
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Moh247: 11:58am On Dec 21, 2022
obyno82:

Name one policy that Tinubu put in his 8years that led to growth of SMEs. Please don't talk about projects because the impact in terms of percentage is yet to be seen

Lagos Economic summit is an annual event that brings , Business community and government together to discuss ways business can be done with ease increasing profit especially for SMEs and MSMEs

It was started by Bola Ahmed Tinubu

If you want one more ask

Name one Policy Obi made in Anambra state for SMEs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by kenmaro: 11:58am On Dec 21, 2022
Hoax!!! The status difference is very obvious in Lagos State where he helped increased the gap between the rich and the poor.
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
SMH... This man can do better than these dumb promises!
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Ritchiee: 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
Reyhzor:

Shey you get sense like this cheesy cheesy ??
Check yourself,sir.
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by jaytee01(m): 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
Obaofaba:

Jagaban will help your life

Stop trolling, tell me what your Pandora has done and let's start from there.

My candidate built Lagos and it's people.

He built institutions
Power, a state government ooo
Roads
Rails
Security
Economy
Transportation
Agriculture
Investment
Jobs
Predecessors
Wealths for the state
Healthcare
Education
I'm tired sef cos it's just countless all in 8 years.

If you are ascribing the success and failures of Buhari to the Jagaban, kindly ascribe the success of Fashola, Tinubu and Ambode to him too.

My Hope is Renewed

Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Moh247: 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
obyno82:

Name one policy that Tinubu put in his 8years that led to growth of SMEs. Please don't talk about projects because the impact in terms of percentage is yet to be seen

Lagos State Employment Trust Fund... Offering grants and startup loans for SMEs and MSMEs
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by chikevictor(m): 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
If this man is elected as the next president of Nigeria, things will become worse than it is now so please vote wisely,am not saying that other aspirants are saints but let's try and vote in somebody that is younger. If you look at other presidents, some of them are not morethan 60 years of age which means they know what's is going on and they can listen to the poor masses to an extent. All the same may God help us all. �
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Moh247: 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
obyno82:

Still waiting for you to give us anything atall even projects that Obi did concerning SMEs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by meobizy(f): 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
The same promise I’ve heard since the 90s. Many of my friends have children in secondary school and still we hear these. Naija no get direction.
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by elonize(m): 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
N na u bring d highest poverty in Nigeria's history..meaning u will bring hardships, death tolls untold,assassination ,gagging of free speeches. Dis guy go worst pass buhari.. Devil punish witch
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:

Lagos Economic summit is an annual event that brings , Business community and government together to discuss ways business can be done with ease increasing profit especially for SMEs and MSMEs

It was started by Bola Ahmed Tinubu

If you want one more ask

Name one Policy Obi made in Anambra state for SMEs
The idiot will still come to counter it and his candidate has nothing to show

Hatred and spiteful heart is in their gene

TINUBU should be ready to receive insult upon insult and death wish from these miscreants throughout his government in Asorock

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by hush15: 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/571487-2023-ill-end-poverty-in-nigeria-if-elected-president-tinubu.html
hear this Ewu that has driven more people into poverty in lagos thru his agberos and urchins in lagos...

The most dishonest state in Nigeria is Lagos...
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Moh247: 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
The idiot will still come to counter it and his candidate has nothing to show

Hatred and spiteful heart is in their gene

TINUBU should be ready to receive insult upon insult and death wish from these miscreants throughout his government in Asorock

You know that clown very well

He might tell me it's Jakande that started it

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by zinaunreal(m): 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
Lies
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
chikevictor:
If this man is elected as the next president of Nigeria, things will become worse than it is now so please vote wisely,am not saying that other aspirants are saints but let's try and vote in somebody that is younger. If you look at other presidents, some of them are not morethan 60 years of age which means they know what's is going on and they can listen to the poor masses to an extent. All the same may God help us all. �
Lol

Are you not a young man? Why can't you come out and contest since age is the sole criteria for presidency

Do you consider 61 years old man as being young?

If truly you want a young president then Obi will not come close to 10th

Fvcking hypocrite

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by obyno82: 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:

Still waiting for you to give us anything atall even projects that Obi did concerning SMEs

Stop playing reverse psychology, everyone in Anambra saw the interventionist policies he did that led to the growth of SMEs in Anambra state. So bros tell us what he did to encourage the growth of SMEs
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by hush15: 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
sunboy:

Ignorant like you, can a state governor end poverty? Answer that question yourself olodo

So is it now President that is farther from the people that will now end poverty... you people should stop deceiving yourselves now. the only election tinubu will win come 2023 is the President of his family in bourdillon and all of his street urchins as urchin-general
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by asanausana91: 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
Obaofaba:
My president

He just don't make promises, he fulfill them them all.

He said that to Lagosians years back and today, Lagos State is Africa's number one economy. That's why every night, bus convey people from all over the country to Lagos to live a normal life.

Like I said earlier, we can't keep banking on Lagos to save us from poverty in Nigeria. We need all states to work and the man who built it, is here volunteering to build your state too like he built his.

Join us to get Nigeria out of what some people described as shithole.
the same Lagos that borrow over 2 trillion for a drug lord.
If there is no poverty in lagos,who are those waiting for the bullion van outside Tinubu house? Are they the people that Tinubu made rich?
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Moh247: 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
obyno82:

Stop playing reverse psychology, everyone in Anambra saw the interventionist policies he did that led to the growth of SMEs in Anambra state. So bros tell us what he did to encourage the growth of SMEs

Tell us just one of such policy I am not from Anambra but I have Google to verify

What fvcking policy it's direct question give me direct answer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
Obaofaba:
My president

He just don't make promises, he fulfill them them all.

He said that to Lagosians years back and today, Lagos State is Africa's number one economy. That's why every night, bus convey people from all over the country to Lagos to live a normal life.

Like I said earlier, we can't keep banking on Lagos to save us from poverty in Nigeria. We need all states to work and the man who built it, is here volunteering to build your state too like he built his.

Join us to get Nigeria out of what some people described as shithole.
Shut up dude, lagos is enjoying its status because its the oldest and only functioning entry point to the country, manufacturers would always site their firms close to sea ports for ease of transport, no be tilumbu cause am.
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Kingpin1000: 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=119319868][/quote]
My brothers made money, but were Lagos indigenes elevated from poverty, if yes can you mention some of the programs He initiated.
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by obyno82: 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:

Lagos State Employment Trust Fund... Offering grants and startup loans for SMEs and MSMEs

Employment trust fund is for employment and not for SMEs. If i am wrong, please show me the exact interventionist fund and with links
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
hush15:

hear this Ewu that has driven more people into poverty in lagos thru his agberos and urchins in lagos...

The most dishonest state in Nigeria is Lagos...
Chinedu

1 LG in Lagos will feed your entire barren and unproductive region

Your potopoto region can only dream of becoming like Lagos, it can't come to reality
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by tofolo(m): 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ritchiee:

Buhari did not listen to him.
grin
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by xynerise: 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
You will end poverty by Using Agberos to extort money from the poor grin
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by alakhumeorobo: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
Bare face liar, so you lied for Buhari , yours na Pro max na
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Moh247: 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
obyno82:

Employment trust fund is for employment and not for SMEs. If i am wrong, please show me the exact interventionist fund and with links

Aren't you Educated... Why not google what Employment funds are for.

LoL

Let me break it down to the novice level of understanding that even someone with the Lowest IQ can understand

An Unemployed graduate with a business plan to setup up a Small And Medium Enterprise is offered training, grant or startup loan which he starts a business with and payback over time

That is what Lagos Employment Trust Fund is

Do you need me to help you and your likes break down what Business and Economics summit is?!

If you do let me know

Now Kindly for God sake, tell all Nairaland in simple terms exactly any policy that Peter Obi did for SME in Anambra

Anybody that tries to change or derail topic here is an enemy of Nigeria and a fruad

May God never allow Obi ever be President if you can't answer that

Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Obaofaba: 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
Skankamola:

Shut up dude, lagos is enjoying its status because its the oldest and only functioning entry point to the country, manufacturers would always site their firms close to sea ports for ease of transport, no be tilumbu cause am.

Are there no sea port in the south south?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates / Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** / Court Sacks Lagos PDP Chairman Deji Doherty, Reinstates Dominic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.