Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu (11360 Views)

2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima / Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President / 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by obyno82: 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
Thedon22:

Do your research and ask Obi. Even Obi will testify to that. Maybe you were too young to know that, when Tinubu was rulling Lagos and the problem of Ocean surge that threatened the whole of Victoria Island and FG left it to Lagos to handle alone. Some of you think we are just supporting Tinubu for nothing. I know the antecedents of the three of them and Tinubu surpasses them.

Stoping Ocean Erosion is not conquering the Ocean and mind you the surge was already controlled by FG in collaboration with a construction firm where they placed large stone boulders to stop the receding coastline in 2007. Oga i was already working in Lagos then.
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
Same thing you said in2015
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Wkaay(m): 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by annisy(f): 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nigerians story story.. Story!
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by obyno82: 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:

Thank God Nairalanders can See the Obi that some uneducated folks want to shove down their throat

You don't know Economic summit attracts investors for startups

Ok what do you know

I swear to God you are not a University graduate.. you barely have basic Education

But to prove me wrong Tell us anything Obi did on SMEs ... Training, funding, grants

Just don't disgrace Zombidiots mention anything

Oga you talk too stupidly for my liking. I am not a graduate... yeah right. Oga i am a graduate of Chemical Engineering up to master degree level. Again please to butress your point show me a sample case where Lagos state Employment fund gave grants to people for SMEs. This is not hard naaa.
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Phantom233: 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
Same way you ended poverty in Lagos after looting the State dry and placing every governor under your spell of loyalty.
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Olympiacos(m): 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Lamba!
You should have done it in lagos state!

This man is out of touch with reality, he doesn't know that Nigerians have passed this level of outdated politicking

He tried his best but too much migrant from SE, SS, NE, NW, NC all of them turn Lagos State to their LONDON
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by benjaminlawson(m): 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
[quote author=Obaofaba post=119317904]

Jagaban will help your life

Stop trolling, tell me what your Pandora has done and let's start from there.

My candidate built Lagos and it's people.

He built institutions
Power, a state government ooo
Roads
Rails
Security
Economy
Transportation
Agriculture
Investment
Jobs
Predecessors
Wealths for the state
Healthcare
Education
I'm tired sef cos it's just countless all in 8 years.

If you are ascribing the success and failures of Buhari to the Jagaban, kindly ascribe the success of Fashola, Tinubu and Ambode to him too.

There is no need to ascribe their success to him again, he has been claiming all what they achieved already. He must also be blamed for the failure because he was the one making all the promises at the campaign ground, only for the man to tell us that they said were rubbish during the campaign. Now promising us that he is going to eliminate poverty, did he do that in Lagos, the person that put Lagosians under heavy burden of tax when he was governor that aggravated their poverty level cannot be trusted with this kind of promise. This is what we know APC government for, they increased VAT from 5% to 7%, increase petrol price, 85 to 290 naira now, electricity price from 23 naira to nearly 60 naira, they are still planning to introduce tuition in federal university, with all these, they cannot even generate money into federation account. He is now coming with another fake promise, affliction must not come again in this country.
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Abdul05: 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
Venom11:

Yes I believe this... But it's just hard trusting after this Era.. He's the best man or one of the best, well may the best man win

Thank you sir... cheesy grin
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by ibechris(m): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
The ones in Lagos are still very poor.

APC and lie.

No man can end poverty,the Bible says that the poor will remain with us.

Which means there shall always be income inequality.
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by okechuks22: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
Abdul05:
tinubu 's intention will bring Nigeria to a path of greatness cheesy grin grin
useless urchin
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by seunayantokun(m): 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
Poverty wey you promote for Lagos by stealing the state die? Abeg, commot for road, I no wan follow talk with satanic liars
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
Obaofaba:
My president

He just don't make promises, he fulfill them them all.

He said that to Lagosians years back and today, Lagos State is Africa's number one economy. That's why every night, bus convey people from all over the country to Lagos to live a normal life.

Like I said earlier, we can't keep banking on Lagos to save us from poverty in Nigeria. We need all states to work and the man who built it, is here volunteering to build your state too like he built his.

Join us to get Nigeria out of what some people described as shithole.

a criminal cannot end poverty, At best he can enrich is mean soldiers and criminal godsons so they feed u crums from their table cos their objective is that u remain loyal.

Now when soldiers and godsons are busy stealing our collective patrimony how can stop?

The success of a criminal equals the poverty and slavery of the people undecided
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by zeusdgrt(m): 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
Obaofaba:
My president

He said that to Lagosians years back and today, Lagos State is Africa's number one economy. That's why every night, bus convey people from all over the country to Lagos to live a normal life.

Like I said earlier, we can't keep banking on Lagos to save us from poverty in Nigeria. We need all states to work and the man who built it, is here volunteering to build your state too like he built his.

My response to u is BABABLU BULABA! grin
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by toprealman: 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
Abdul05:
Like they did these past 8 years.
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by fof1: 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by seguno2: 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
Abdul05:

Greatness of agbado plus cassava, APC economy of recessions, insecurity, unemployment, inflation and poverty since 2015?
Do you have another greatness in mind

lalasticlala:
Insecurity: Recruit 50 million youths into army, Tinubu urges FG

All Progressives Congress chieftain, Bola Tinubu, on Monday, urged the Federal Government to recruit at least 50 million youths into the Nigerian Army to boost Nigeria’s fight against terrorism, banditry and all forms of internal and external security threats confronting the nation.

Tinubu spoke at the 12th colloquium to celebrate his 69th birthday in Kano State.

He said, “We are under-policed and we are competing with armed robbers and bandits to recruit from the youths who are unemployed —33 per cent unemployed?”

“Recruit 50 million youths into the army,” he stated, adding that “what they will eat —cassava, corn, yam, will grow here.”

The APC chieftain, while reacting to recent statistics by the National Bureau of Statistics that over 23 million Nigerians are jobless, also urged the government to create jobs for youths in the agricultural value chains.

He said, “Don’t talk about illiteracy, anybody who can hold a gun, who can handle a gun, who can cock and shoot is technically competent to repair a tractor in the farm.”

https://punchng.com/insecurity-recruit-50-million-youths-into-army-tinubu-urges-fg/
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by occfx: 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Nwaetche(m): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
@Obaofaba,

Why do you keep spewing fake information all in the name of burnish Tinubu cridentials where there is non.

Where do you get the information that Lagos is #1 economy in Africa? What KPI did you use to arrive at that conclusion?

Have you been to Jo'Burg and Cape Town all in South Africa? Have you been to Cairo in Egypt or even Dar es-Salam in Tanzania.

Some of the above mentioned cities are smaller in population but they have GDP and well advance infrastructure to sustain strong economy.

What infrastructure except the ports and airport built by Federal Government does Lagos have?

I am reposting the response I gave to you the last time you bandied this misinformation on another thread and up till now you have not given me a response.
You keep jumping from thread to thread with your blatant lies.

It baffles me where a clearly educated fellow like @Obaofaba based on mundane, ethnic and religious consideration would be supporting a clearly spent force like Tinubu as president.

Why should even someone use Tinubu's Lagos as a measure of success. Have you ever visited Cairo, Jo'burg, New Delhi, etc to see how other comparable cities are faring.

What has Tinubu and his minions done for Lagos except to set such a promising city backward for more than 50 years.

Lagos is the most indebted state without any tangible thing to show for it. Tinubu's Legacy remains a bogus IGR that ultimately ends in his pocket. he talks about a phantom blueprint that are not known to anyone. Have you ever seen Tinubu's blueprint for lagos? If yes, could you kindly publish it here for us to have a look.

He runs a mafiaso form of politics where he determines who gets what in lagos. He has been building an ordinary light rail for ages without completion.

Every economic and political activity revolves around him and his cronies. HPolitics is a family business where the wife, son, daughter, in-laws are all partakers. Does the Son even have any business except political patronage? If Tinubu loses lagos today, Seyi will go bankrupt immediately the signage business is taken away from him.

Other equivalent cities are building high speed underground tubes and setting first class high infrastructure for teeming population.

Lagos as a mega city do not have a functional tap borne water or central sewage system. There is no high speed internet and you are here telling us about an archiac insanely corrupt man coming to be a president.

Leave Tribalism and religious bigotry for once so that the country can grow. If your Oduduwa is a country would ever chose someone like Tinubu above an erudite professor Osibanjo to rule such a country?

Just because most educated Nigerians have allowed polical hangers-on and ethno-religious champions like yourself to determine how we grow as a country.

I still urge Patriotic Nigerians not allow a Tinubu to happen to us.

Obaofaba:
My president

Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by sanmikorede(m): 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
Story story. Amilokan said same thing 2015 and 2019. we are tired of hearing same thing.
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by F117nighthawk: 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
Joke of the century, did u end poverty in Lagos state that u have been milking its resources? Who is this man lying to. We know u have been benefiting from Lagos state resources since 1999. Anyone who believes this will just be foolish themselves
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by okey4reel(m): 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Obaofaba:
My president

People like you should be in the same category as goat cos u people can be deceived one million times, Una no dey reason, suffer no dey tire una, so after 8 calamitious years of this APC, u are still here supporting another disaster to continue from where Buhari stops, its a pity
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by ChukwuObe: 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
Racoon:
Another balabloo-blu-bulava! Guess this is after the clueless Buhari government you boasted that you foist have long made Nigeria the world's headquarters of extreme poverty?

So which poverty are you coming to end? You must have sniffed your heroine again before splashing this balabloo-blu-bulava. Demented drug addict

Why dont you compare the level of poverty in Lagos when Tinubu left as governor with Anambra when Peter Obi left as governor. We have it in good authority thanks to Soludo's confirmation that Obi increased poverty level from 20% to 54% in Anambra. We dont want anyone that will increase our poverty levels. Do you understand?
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by cliqtips: 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
sunboy:

Ignorant like you, can a state governor end poverty? Answer that question yourself olodo

So, a president can help poverty?
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Popeonah(m): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by ogatboy(m): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
Obaofaba:

He only gorverned Lagos State my dear, that's why we need to build more places like Lagos.

Go outside this country, the only place people knows as Nigeria is Lagos.

Go and verify grin

People only know Lagos as the capital, nothing more. Infact Lagos is known as a dangerous city to visit with out of school children, infant mortality and high death per capital. Now go and verify
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Thedon22: 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
obyno82:

How did he conquer Atlantic Ocean Bikonu? You guys just like to spew thrash online and realtime
You people are funny. The same Peter Obi Anambranians called a non achiever in 2012 during his tenure in office is the one you are now projecting as the saviour of Nigeria. Someone who could not change Anambra wants to change Nigeria. Same thing Soludo is saying. The bad review of Obi was given by Igbos on this forum in 2012. Thank God, internet doesn't forget. Check the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
Grandpa Tulumbu how do u plan to end poverty in Nigeria Simply question
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by 5starMan: 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
Did he end poverty in Lagos?
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by latolz: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
You didn't end poverty in lagos..
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by erico2k2(m): 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
Obaofaba:
My president

Another fake profile created to argue silliness!
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Goodman247: 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
Lies, lies and lies from greedy politicians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Arrests Donald Duke- Must They Arrest Like This? / YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice / We Don't Know How Many Oil Blocks Are In Nigeria: NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.