Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,702 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu (11382 Views)

2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima / Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President / 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by bentenny(m): 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
In other words,he is admitting that the president of his own party has failed woefully to reduce or eradicate poverty in the country!
Same president that he claimed has done very well and will continue from where he stopped! grin grin
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by obyno82: 10:47am On Dec 22, 2022
Thedon22:

You people are funny. The same Peter Obi Anambranians called a non achiever in 2012 during his tenure in office is the one you are now projecting as the saviour of Nigeria. Someone who could not change Anambra wants to change Nigeria. Same thing Soludo is saying. The bad review of Obi was given by Igbos on this forum in 2012. Thank God, internet doesn't forget. Check the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Dude you are not smart at all when coming up with propaganda. This thread was opened in 2012 and when did PO hand over? 2014 Please check the same people that criticised him in 2012 and check the area he was criticised on, what happened there? Oga this format don cast since look for another lie to put. Try and get a decent job and stop wasting away looking for dirt on Obi.
If you had used this energy on a business venture by now you would be somewhere instead of being an online urchin.
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Thedon22: 11:00am On Dec 22, 2022
obyno82:

Dude you are not smart at all when coming up with propaganda. This thread was opened in 2012 and when did PO hand over? 2014 Please check the same people that criticised him in 2012 and check the area he was criticised on, what happened there? Oga this format don cast since look for another lie to put. Try and get a decent job and stop wasting away looking for dirt on Obi.
If you had used this energy on a business venture by now you would be somewhere instead of being an online urchin.

cheesy You, Obi supporters are pathetic. It took you 2days to read the thread and gather enough courage to reply me. No wonder you people are called obidense and zombies. My joy is that by the evening of April 29th Tinubu would have been sworn in and you people will be grumbling. And after Tinubus 8years we will hand over power to El-Rufai to do another North's 8years. All your abuses of Tinubu will be reciprocated fully. I only pity honest people like Soludo. Better gather sufficient bucket for your tears on April 29th.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by obyno82: 11:15am On Dec 22, 2022
Thedon22:

cheesy You, Obi supporters are pathetic. It took you 2days to read the thread and gather enough courage to reply me. No wonder you people are called obidense and zombies. My joy is that by the evening of April 29th Tinubu would have been sworn in and you people will be grumbling. And after Tinubus 8years we will hand over power to El-Rufai to do another North's 8years. All your abuses of Tinubu will be reciprocated fully. I only pity honest people like Soludo. Better gather sufficient bucket for your tears on April 29th.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i pity you, so you think all i do is to be online and be playing attack dog abi? Oga you are jobless and you don't have sense based on this.
We know you have been given stipends to support Tinubu, if you were gainfully employed and not an urchin you will not be doing this. Oga try and not be an unfortunate person in life.
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by Thedon22: 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
obyno82:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i pity you, so you think all i do is to be online and be playing attack dog abi? Oga you are jobless and you don't have sense based on this.
We know you have been given stipends to support Tinubu, if you were gainfully employed and not an urchin you will not be doing this. Oga try and not be an unfortunate person in life.
Obidense !
Re: 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu by chimexdnice1(m): 12:12am On Dec 23, 2022
Imagine! And someone that went through the four walls of primary school will believe this nonsense!!! Smh. Please INEC just announce Peter Obi as president and save us the stress of hearing nonsense. How can you eradicate poverty without appreciating statistics? How human beings support this person, remains the 8th wonder of the world!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Borno Mega Rally: APC Will Shock Atiku In North-East - Yakubu Ajaka / . / Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.