Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included (2508 Views)

Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) / Today In Politics. Picture Of The Day. Asiwaju Tinubu. / Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:34am On Dec 21, 2022
Peter obi is the reason no Nigeria politician is doing this to deceive the massess cheesy grin cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:35am On Dec 21, 2022
cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:37am On Dec 21, 2022
grin up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:38am On Dec 21, 2022
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included by Acidosis(m): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2022
grin grin grin Look at druggie o

The ororo (groundnut oil) in his hand sef don cost now cheesy I doubt he can spend that much again on his urchi.ns. The BATstard was clearly buying votes with ororo that Goodluck Jonathan made available for N500. Now it is N2000. grin

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included by Jimmythewise: 11:42am On Dec 21, 2022
Just like Obama, who could have dreamt that an Igbo man will be loved by all and sundry including core northern Hausa villagers?

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included by Brendaniel: 11:42am On Dec 21, 2022
Good

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included by Ogbuefi2020: 11:51am On Dec 21, 2022
The game changer. Win or lose he has made unforgettable impact in the polity

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included by Massiveglory: 11:51am On Dec 21, 2022
True talk. The bar has been lifted.
The entrance of PODATTI have changed the statusquo.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included by tungamaje: 11:57am On Dec 21, 2022
I couldn't but laugh when I saw the third picture of Atiku opening his mouth so wide to munch that plate of jollof rice with those kids.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included by obiekunie01: 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jimmythewise:
Just like Obama, who could have dreamt that an Igbo man will be loved by all and sundry including core northern Hausa villagers?

all their propaganda to tarnish the Igbo man fail flat on their faces.

NOW PEOPLE KNOW BETTER - THEY KNOW ITS NOT THE TRIBE BUT THE PERSONALITY.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included by Moniter0: 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
No reply
Re: Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included by kachii77: 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
afternoon dear, pls I sent u a dm..
Nwanyiogwashi:
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included by AlexDGr8: 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:
Peter obi is the reason no Nigeria politician is doing this to deceive the massess cheesy grin cheesy grin

Hello dear,
Please l have been trying to reach you, their is something important l need to discuss with you, thank you, my email is alexzico7061@gmail.com
Re: Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included by Hassan52(m): 9:01am On Apr 22, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

Good Morning Ma'am,
My name is Hassan and a member on nairaland.

First and foremost let me salute your doggedity in helping so many people and securing them.........................

Please I'll like to benefit same assistance Ma'am...
I hope this meet you well while anticipating for your response..
Kindly reach me on hassansaliu@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included by MrBiGGEST(m): 9:32am On Apr 22, 2023
Those are old pictures now
Re: Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included by KEVIND: 9:38am On Apr 22, 2023
They are more like Israelites no enemies or nations can put them down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included by bg4l(f): 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:
Good evening Ma, please I really want to talk to you about something important. I am Igbo by tribe (ur sister) so please tamper Justice with mercy and send me a message on my email alukaoguegbu@gmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you, thank you.
Re: Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included by bergs2: 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
The corn-effect!!!
Re: Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included by iSense247: 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
Peter Obi has reseted their brains. Now we have a little sanity in the system.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included by nikwes: 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2023
Greetings nwanyiogwashi. Please I sent you a through nairaland. Reply me please 🙏 🙏 I have some enquiries to make🙏🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included by Emma513: 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
PETER OBI 'INFECT'. WHO NOTICE THAT APC ARE AFRAID OF PETER OBI. BIG SHARKS IN APC ARE SILENT EVEN ELRUFIA. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included by aariwa(m): 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
Peter Obi lifted Last elections but unfortunately Mahmoud and Tinubu had other plans, severally Mahmoud said and swore even in Chatham house that no part of the election will be manual and that everything will be electronically done and buhari also swore on Koran that he was leaving legacy of credible elections and based on that faith most Nigerians turned to to vote particularly for Peter Obi and ended up more terribly disappointed with the electoral after the shame show of shame selection

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
Hello Nwanyiogwashi, thanks been good and kind to people. Pls I have been sending mails to you for a while now but you seems to reply and it is understaning.... Pls reply my mail, I really need to talk to you... Thanks....
Solaokedara@gmail.com
Re: Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included by stuffs2002: 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

Obi brought the following EVILS to Nigeria politics:

1) Religious and ethnic BIGOTRY
2) HATRED for people of other regions
3) Fake news and outright lies
4) Religious war and YES DADDY mentality
5) Hypocrisy and eye service
6) Headless mob and nzoubgu nzougbu mentality

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included by Moniter0: 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2023
No reply
Re: Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included by helinues: 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2023
Toh

See the angelic being Peter Obi sent from Andromeda Galaxy

Eish

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included by pandoragirigory: 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
Peter Obi was in a mosque in Anambra with camera men snapping every angles when he was giving them noodles like babies
Re: Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included by AnaCheks(m): 7:19am On Jun 13, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:
Please can you help me, I'll go anywhere available. Please help me
Re: Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included by IghravweIG(m): 12:19am On Jun 14, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:
Good day Ma'am

Can I send you a PM?

I really need your help.

I'm from Delta state.
Re: Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included by Moniter0: 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2023
Post cancelled

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Throws Out Zoning Suit Against President Jonathan / Top Ten Nigerian Biggest Investors In The Aviation Industry / Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.