Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included (2509 Views)

Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) / Today In Politics. Picture Of The Day. Asiwaju Tinubu. / Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included by POLS: 7:24am On Aug 11, 2023
Hello Nwanyiogwashi, thanks been good and kind to people. Pls I have been sending mails to you for a while now but you seems to reply and it is understaning.... Pls reply my mail, I really need to talk to you... Thanks....
Solaokedara@gmail.com

Nwanyiogwashi..... It is still the same fellow oh... I had to deactivate my account some months back...

Pls ma help me with a job... I am open and willing to move.. I need something to sustain myself..
Help me ma.. Thank in anticipation. M
Re: Peter Obi Effect On Nigeria Politics Picture Included by Moniter0: 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:
Some of you are something else cry you beg someone you doesn't know to help you get a federal job , the person asked you if you are interested in so so so job you said yes only for you to start complaining after your appointment letter and documentation that you don't like the state and environment cry

You just wasted a slot angry

@ojoto1
Moniter0:
My sister will very much appreciate if you can be off assistance, she was working as a contract staff in the bank only to be dropped last two weeks ago. The news of her sack was a devastating one. Please we will appreciate anything you do to help her get back on her feet again. She is presently in Delta but can easily relocate anywhere else.

Good day Ma'am. I just want to repost the above here as a gentle remind for my Elder Sister.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyibo Chukwu: Chimaroke Tweets Since His Rival Demise / Time For Biafra? / Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.