Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast (9159 Views)

Habeeb Bama Captured Mastermind Of UN Building Bombing Is Dead! / The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building / Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by otokx(m): 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2011
Is this some sort of a joke?
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by Kizilala: 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

To all you camels asking for Mamman's picure, you don't need one. Here is what you to do to help arrest the bastard:

1. Look people for semblance of Arewa features;

2. Ask people you suspect if they are Mamman. Ex: sir, are you Mamman Nur?

3. If a positive response is obtained you tell the mugu to lay on the ground and not move. Look around for any goat or ragon on a rope leash. Free the animal but use the rope to tie Mamman's hands behind his back.

4. Call police or sss and tell them to drop your reward off first and then come get Mamman.

5. If you don't get your drop off then feel free to call Boko Haram. Tell them to negotiate with you for release of the murderer.

6. If guilty conscience bother you about setting him free, then go knock in the neighborhood and borrow a dagger. Say Allahu Akbar and slaughter Mamman. Then dismember him for parts and find a buyer in your local market that need transplant with the heart of a terrorist.

If all else fail, take picture of Mamman Nur and share with us so one of the brave hearts in NL can do this job.

Good luck!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by iukpe: 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2011
Guys be calm and allow the forensic experts within the police force to do their work in a few days we hope to see suspects in court and a lot more evidence emerging and some real names mentioned, prosecutions and we will get to the bottom of this all.
Calm down!
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by swit2have: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2011
Rhea:

Maybe we can start verifying the authenticity of this information by comparing the two pictures below

can u pls go tru d post again?
d sss got an info dat dere will be a bombin @ an undisclosed place, d Toyota car is d description of d car & dat led 2 d arrest of d duo.
d other car ws a Honda car dat ws actually used 2 perpetrate d evil  & it was blown @ d bombin. all dey could recover was d number plate.
lipsrsealed
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by OAM4J: 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

To all you camels asking for Mamman's picure, you don't need one. Here is what you to do to help arrest the bastard:

1. Look people for semblance of Arewa features;

2. Ask people you suspect if they are Mamman. Ex: sir, are you Mamman Nur?

3. If a positive response is obtained you tell the mugu to lay on the ground and not move. Look around for any goat or ragon on a rope leash. Free the animal but use the rope to tie Mamman's hands behind his back.

4. Call police or sss and tell them to drop your reward off first and then come get Mamman.

5. If you don't get your drop off then feel free to call Boko Haram. Tell them to negotiate with you for release of the murderer.

6. If guilty conscience bother you about setting him free, then go knock in the neighborhood and borrow a dagger. Say Allahu Akbar and slaughter Mamman. Then dismember him for parts and find a buyer in your local market that need transplant with the heart of a terrorist.

If all else fail, take picture of Mamman Nur and share with us so one of the brave hearts in NL can do this job.

Good luck!

Not funny, but am laffing grin grin grin
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by moneygenee: 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmm, naija sha
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by Biliamin(m): 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2011
The FG has promised to bring the penetrators to book. I wonder what happens to the earlier bombers and terrorists.

Anyways, we are all under the shield of God
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by totorimi: 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2011
There is something unusual about this two pix, the looks on the face of the two men seem to me they are people hired to stand and take this pictures. The environment I suppose for highly wanted criminals like this should attract a lot of security and pressmen around why the free air of freedom around them. Secondly we have had one too many bombs in recent times how come it is only when the UN building is touched that pictures of suspects emerged. What about the earlier incidents. Let the FBI, CIA and all them international crime busters come in, they should carry out independent investigations and not be swayed by this SSS charade. Its baffling how suddenly suspects appear out of the blues when all along it was like the Boko Haramu guys were spirits.
We are watching with keen interest. I hope NOI is still in this ship
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by musiwa48: 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2011
how can you blame the SSS, when SSS have to pay for recharge card for his phone to use for operating government business. Not to talk of his personal car working for the govt without them been paid back from the small salary they get.

While who pays for SSS flight ticket. ? From his salary, and he wait for 6 month to one year to get back the money, ? I forgot the SSS may even be buying his bullet from his private salary. not to talk of pen etc.

You cant blame them. SSS is suppose to work on data, which is not possible in Nigeria because the north have falsified the census result , so until we solve the issue of population. Nigeria is going no way.

What SSS is telling you, is that they like the Military agree with me. We need to remove edo,delta and Yoruba so to make the north majority. knowing our history as a nation. If the secret service and military are telling you the truth. for God sake why not break up Nigeria to protect the lifes of Nigerian.

Secret service in Nigeria are suffering like the rest of nigeria from mis management. Their children go to the same school politician refuse to put money. Or do you think SSS does not use Kerosene in his house. Or SSS children dont UP NEPA. Go SSS house they all shout UP NEPA.
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by bouzymill(m): 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2011
To some people saying these guy in this pictures are cuffed. I might leave the first picture out. but the second guy doesn't look like he's cuffed. cos how is it possible to see the "wrist part of his cloth if he's cuffed?" the hands should have been folded from the elbow. I cant really argue for the fist one but I'm very sure the second guy isn't cuffed.
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2011
musiwa.,.:

how can you blame the SSS, when SSS have to pay for recharge card for his phone to use for operating government business. Not to talk of his personal car working for the govt without them been paid back from the small salary they get.

While who pays for SSS flight ticket. ? From his salary, and he wait for 6 month to one year to get back the money, ? I forgot the SSS may even be buying his bullet from his private salary. not to talk of pen etc.

You cant blame them. SSS is suppose to work on data, which is not possible in Nigeria because the north have falsified the census result , so until we solve the issue of population. Nigeria is going no way.

What SSS is telling you, is that they like the Military agree with me. We need to remove edo,delta and Yoruba so to make the north majority. knowing our history as a nation. If the secret service and military are telling you the truth. for God sake why not break up Nigeria to protect the lifes of Nigerian.

Secret service in Nigeria are suffering like the rest of nigeria from mis management. Their children go to the same school politician refuse to put money. Or do you think SSS does not use Kerosene in his house. Or SSS children dont UP NEPA. Go SSS house they all shout UP NEPA.

ROFLMAO
Becomrich ''Alawada 1 of NL'',when did you become spokesman for the sss ? Anyways,will sss also leave nigeria along with edo,delta and yoruba ?
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by francisj(m): 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2011
nawa o, it's amazing how 'shortsighted' some people are !
seems as if such nairalander are only good in talk! talk !!talk !!!
He that have "eyes" can vividly see that the guys are really cuffed !
Na wa o, .
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by blackmann(m): 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2011
Maybe it's just me, but doesn't that number plate that policeman is holding look too clean to anybody? it doesn't look like a plate that was taken off the wreckage of a car that had just been used as a massive bomb, not to think that the car in question was registered in 2002?
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by walex2(m): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2011
am not saying security men are not doing their job but they should not stop there because we are not convinced enough please let them unveil there sponsors dat is d only solution.
Re: Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast by blackcypha(m): 2:51am On Sep 13, 2011
looks like they r real culprits to me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beggars Storm Lagos Assembly Over Removal From Roads / SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story / LPWC Fixing Navy Town Road (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.