Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,716 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her (32972 Views)

Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As / Onye Eze: A Man We Helped Rented Out Our Property - Man Writes / Hundreds Of Houses In Ikorodu Demolished As Residents Watch Helplessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by Olamilekan08(m): 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by akan102: 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
Madness don dey start o, small small
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by Tommy13131: 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
Why does the majority of people living in her street happen to be Cameroonian �….just saying
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by StreetFight: 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
She's only taking down records. It's called book keeping cheesy

Bookkeeping and Accounts you mean ma?
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by dgreatthinker: 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
Her is a lady who need medical attention, she is exhibiting trait of a psychopath, she has possibly suffer from an abuse or gone or going through an emotional challenge. Early treatment and intervention will surely help her. Please don't tag her "mad or insane" Her condition is treatable and reversable if properly handle by the right professionals.

ExAngel007:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/12/woman-writes-and-prints-offences-her-street-residents-committed-against-her-all-year-then-shares-copies-to-the-whole-street.html

1 Like

Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by tnerro1(m): 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
Maybe I should try this in my neighborhood smiley
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by spartachico(m): 12:31am On Dec 22, 2022
This lady must be a chosen church member
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by tk4radi: 1:18am On Dec 22, 2022
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by juman(m): 2:54am On Dec 22, 2022
"She seems to have a major bone to pick with Camerooniansband complained repeatedly that Cameroonians have taken over most of the businesses in the area.

"Please deport them all back to Cameroon,: she wrote."

Their financial success show that they are very hard people.
She should follow their steps and be successful.
She should stop the jealousy and envy.

The mad woman should be more hard working.
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by Starhearts: 3:09am On Dec 22, 2022
Wetin Cameron pple do am
Chai diz woman makes me remember my Cameroon babe dat year wen l dey University of UYO....
D babe naa horse, no tiredness during intercourse... my penis suffer dat year oooo
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by Lukuluku69(m): 8:42am On Dec 22, 2022
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 22, 2022
I think all the residents near this woman don't have marriage certificate thats her beef with them ,after all she didnt mention the girl from Edo that brings different men to her room every night because she has certificate.

Solution:

Madam should setup a marriage certificate printing company to address the shortage of Marriage certificates in her area, her brothers from oluwole can help her out.

Useless woman! angry

Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by Allisgud: 9:41am On Dec 22, 2022
Mostly for the Cameroon own she talks about,it's very true come to v.i ikoyi lekki they have taken over provision business chased every other Nigerians with juju,they now become the only one in a street,the annoying thing is that they sale their own expensive to that u don't have options u buy
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by AfonjaPriest: 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/12/woman-writes-and-prints-offences-her-street-residents-committed-against-her-all-year-then-shares-copies-to-the-whole-street.html
The woman tried very well.
I wish she could deploy her skills to listing all the evils committed by Tinubu and APC.
Meanwhile, BATstard miscreant urchins and mumuric headslammers should check my signature for their free poopoo, wrapped in highfalutin stupidities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Landlord Wants Me To Pay A Debt I Didn't Accrue / Prices Of Doors In Nigeria / 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.