Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola (15805 Views)

The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 / Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? / Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by Wickedfacts: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
Advocate500:
Any igboman still supporting APC must have his or her head examined.

Go and support Pdp that you idiots served for 20 years with nothing to show.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by Corrinthians(m): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
Gucciblog:

Trash as usual.

I thought they said they have completed the project?

APC and lies 5&6
I'm sure if you could have your way you'd bomb the bridge to smithereens. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by Successs1010: 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
Gucciblog:

Trash as usual.

APC and lies 5&6

hmmm Nigeria smiley smiley

https://www.fiverr.com/share/D0RzZX
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by 2starboy25: 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
Gucciblog:

Trash as usual.

APC and lies 5&6
Today 1 news Tomorrow another news NAIJA NA PROBLEM
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
[quote author=Eriokanmi post=119331784]I knew there would be excuses. [s]what happens to the battalion of armies guarding the constriction workers from the beginning? Were there no sot at homes since you started the project? Katsina-Maradi railway construction is still ongoing inspite of banditry in Katsina. I reiterate, any northerner who is rooting for either apc or another fulaniman needs a neuro surgery. It's not a normal move.

Know this dear southerners and know good...no fulaniman will vote a sohruern candidate in the forthcoming election. I've garnered plenty of enemies cos of this fact but I don't care. Atiku even
said it openly that they don't need a southern president but a northern one. Its never too late ti think logically. South is in dire need of developments. I drove on abeokuta-lagos Road recently and I almost wept. Is it abeokuta ibadan.road that's good? Go to the south east, its even worse. I drove from lagos to uyo sometime recently, its unbelievable. Only roads within akwa ibom are good. Inter-state roads are death traps. Who knows abule-egba Road to j

you comfortably wrote rubbish, so you're saying we should vote peter obi that dined with past corrupt fools?

Tinubu is your next President, write your gibberish till thy kingdom come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by Buhari4sale: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
2starboy25:
if i were you i'll just shut my mouth up and keep quiet, how will u react when ur father is kidnap by people u know, if i were you i'll just shut my mouth up and keep quiet, how will u react when ur father is kidnap by people u know?

I will send them data to keep me posted about him.
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by UNDFTD: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
Abdul05:
No wonder ...

vast majority of south easterners are extremely poor and live in abject poverty... cheesy cheesy

And what about you Mr. Abdul from the part of a failed country with the highest number of uneducated, lazy, unmotivated, no-good, FOOLS? Your folks are so poor and vacuous and make no meaningful contribution to society other than milking it.
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by OkukoIgbo: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
Abdul05:
No wonder ...

vast majority of south easterners are extremely poor and live in abject poverty... cheesy cheesy

Na pigs like you dey push people to dey call prophet mohamed a menstruating pig and allah a mad rabid dog.
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by ghiloman28(m): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
Whose problem lol your sit home will only affect your region and make the yeast backward as usual if you like do seat at home for 500yrs ee no consign me. Instead of flexing idiotic Musle on me rather transfer it to your region elders statesman that makes it miserable for you all to live.
2starboy25:
if i were you i'll just shut my mouth up and keep quiet, how will u react when ur father is kidnap by people u know, if i were you i'll just shut my mouth up and keep quiet, how will u react when ur father is kidnap by people u know?
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by ezechi242: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
Fashola i never knew you were this stupid....but you people were able to complete a railway from tge most terrorised area in tge whole of Africa to Niger republic.

I wonder if this tunubu boys have brains at times ...spits
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by christistruth01: 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
LegendHero:
I don’t even know why Fashola is wasting his time on this second Niger bridge.

Something that Simon Ekpa will still blow away just like Ojuku demolished the previous Niger bridge.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by stuffs2002: 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa have done more harm to S/E than anyone
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by stuffs2002: 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
Abdul05:
No wonder ...

They have this self destructive mentality too

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by stuffs2002: 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
God1000:
Nothing should hinder the execution of federal projects in any part of Nigeria, FG has everything at its disposal including the security.

But when FG deploys security personnel, the same S/E people will start complaining

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by gidgiddy: 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
BATified2023:
They will soon come here n insult tinubu now

Ndi sit at home children

Tinubu? You mean Yekini Amoda Ogunlere from Iragbiji?
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by stuffs2002: 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
So IPOB is greater than FG, lol

Same you would complain when FG deploys security apparatus on them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by stuffs2002: 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
Advocate500:
Any igboman still supporting APC must have his or her head examined.

Yet the PDP never built any bridge for the IGBOS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by kals4luv990(m): 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
LegendHero:

Ojuku is more foolish for blowing the previous Niger bridge up.

So I truly believe Ojuku of cursed memory is more stupid than agent Fash.
ojukwu is more popular than your tribe..zombie
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by kals4luv990(m): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
stuffs2002:

But when FG deploys security personnel, the same S/E people will start complaining
let dem deploy first nd den leave the complaining to us
Mofo
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
Abdul05:
No wonder ...

Serious? But how come they are all over Lagos State buying lands from Lekki to Ikoyi, , to satellite town , even Ajamkpadi is all about them. Ikeja etc... nawaoah

Go-to our idomata, Alaba international, it is all about them....

These people are something else my brother..

Is all because of our laziness , we are busy looking for Omorine fees.
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by Danisaint112(m): 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
Abdul05:
No wonder ...

Shut up ignoramus sad

https://www.nairaland.com/7444949/number-poor-people-nigeria-geo

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by Roger3D(m): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
You even tried as the bridge3 was completed sef.
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by christistruth01: 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
kals4luv990:
ojukwu is more popular than your tribe..zombie

This was the Photograph of the Destroyed Niger Bridge after Ojukwu decided to blow it up out of the goodness of his selfish heart In 1967

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by kals4luv990(m): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
christistruth01:

This was the Photograph of the Destroyed Niger Bridge after Ojukwu decided to blow it up out of the goodness of his selfish heart
as at den it was on the best interest of the igbos
Quote me wit your foolishness,I dey wait
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by christistruth01: 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
kals4luv990:
as at den it was on the best interest of the igbos
Quote me wit your foolishness,I dey wait

Simon Ekpa could have already decided that it is in the best interest of the Igbos to blow up the second Niger Bridge to stop Election Materials and Officials from getting to the SE

Face him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by stuffs2002: 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
kals4luv990:
let dem deploy first nd den leave the complaining to us
Mofo

We've heard all that before....

Ojukwu said worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by isimmia: 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
When you are serious with your work, there is "No excuse for failure"
But It is only in this country I see that there are several excuses for failure
I live in Onitsha and I tell you honestly that these people work on Monday without disturbances. Security are very tight there and the IPOB don't even mind their activity there. They were not disturbed for a single day

Fashola is so silly with this unacceptable excuse. He should admit there inability to deliver the work and not put it on sit at home
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by t2luv1: 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
Abdul05:
No wonder ...

Damm I missed this dude. Are you still on the bad trip of picking on South Easterners?
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by mbaise1000: 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
LegendHero:

Ojuku is more foolish for blowing the previous Niger bridge up.

So I truly believe Ojuku of cursed memory is more stupid than agent Fash.

It's only the Igbos that will curse ojukwu and the curse will have effect, and Igbos will never curse ojukwu or even kanu, as you can see but decides to be in denial, Igbos love both men without measure, and unconditionally, that things like you who enjoy hearing only bad news are trying to curse what Igbos love is not surprising, it's natural to things like you, it's your type that will rather suffer than see the Igbos happy, aren't you the type that voted buhari to spite Igbos, knowing and witnessing how incompetent he was for four years and went on to vote him again because you are angry that Igbos were right about him? I know you are supporting tinubu today mostly because Igbos said he will be like buhari, should Igbos turn around to support tinubu today, the chances are more than 90% that things like you will stop supporting tinubu because you will rather die than see Igbos happy but who cares? You will keep doing what you are doing while we keep being who we are and doing what we are doing, the avarage Igbo man everywhere is and will be forever better than you, we will still dash you pocket money in your your place
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by tunwumi: 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
God1000:
Nothing should hinder the execution of federal projects in any part of Nigeria, FG has everything at its disposal including the security.

When the python visited the region to "speak the language they understand" you all scream "genocide", now you are allowed to do the damage yourself and you are still crying � it's okay.
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by ZooOga: 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
LegendHero:
I don’t even know why Fashola is wasting his time on this second Niger bridge.

Something that Simon Ekpa will still blow away just like Ojuku demolished the previous Niger bridge.

And the curse of no development will continue in the region. That is unless the ppl rise up against the terrorists in their midst.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October / 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe / Sheriff Declares Edo PDP Primary Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.