Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,137 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola (16006 Views)

The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 / Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? / Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
LegendHero:

Ojuku is more foolish for blowing the previous Niger bridge up.

So I truly believe Ojuku of cursed memory is more stupid than agent Fash.
This is why Awolowo took sniper. I hope you don't emulate your leader grin
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by ZombieSlayer1: 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
LegendHero:

Awolowo is much more hopeless and foolish. That's why TInubu sent Portable Zazuu to fart on Awolowo's face. Like a typical Afonja, Awolowo was so scared of facing his fears he drank rat poison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by erospecial: 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
And the FG allowed such a parallel govt in a sovereign State!
Shame to the FGN under GMB.
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by ZombieSlayer1: 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
Abdul05:
No wonder ...

vast majority of south easterners are extremely poor and live in abject poverty... cheesy cheesy
I guess poverty has a different meaning to you considering that those same easterners are buying all the choice properties around this country while your people sell your ancestral lands to them and use the proceeds of the sale to drink ogogoro
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by ZombieSlayer1: 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
RestructureNig4:

You this Jobless woman, stop quoting me, when I followed you, I saw the things you shared, you're a tribalist,

I have seen your shared posts, you love it when Igbo is being attacked, if you quote me again, God will punish you
That's not a woman, that moniker is owned by one of the daftest zombies on this forum Manna BBQGrills. He'll talk rubbish with his Manna moniker and when you give him a dose of his own medicine he'll report your post with this moniker.

A waste of human life, that guy is
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by ZombieSlayer1: 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
BATified2023:
They will soon come here n insult tinubu now

Ndi sit at home children
Tinubu is already doing a marvelous job of insulting himself any time he is handed a mic.
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by iluvdonjazzy: 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
Gucciblog:

Trash as usual.

I thought they said they have completed the project?

APC and lies 5&6
they have, what he is saying is that it would have been completed before now.
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by ZombieSlayer1: 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
LegendHero:

Yes at least agbero is better than being terrorist like IPOB.

Are you going home this December?
Nigeria is the only country that has labelled IPOB as terrorists, I'm sure you know what that means.
Why do you useless urchins think everyone lives in your region? 36 states in this hellhole, in case you've forgotten.

Also, you're lower than an agbero, you're the scum of the earth, a gutter rat
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by BossGerald: 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
Abdul05:
No wonder ...

vast majority of south easterners are extremely poor and live in abject poverty... cheesy cheesy

Poor ogbomoso boy...your region is worst.
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by babzo(m): 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
Slurity:
Yet You want transparency. What is even wrong with our sense of judgement in this country. Hatred did not allow people to reason well again. So, how did you expect him to answer the question of why the project delayed before completion?

@enilode is right. Very disgraceful for the Federal Government to say an organization declared an entire day no work in multiple States.
That practically means that organization is a Government on its own or it's the government that is behind them.
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by StreetFight: 11:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
Gucciblog:

Trash as usual.

APC and lies 5&6

Tell us what you have ever completed in your life. Even the stupidity you started, you did not complete it, that's why you are neither stupid not clever
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by StreetFight: 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
Abdul05:
No wonder ...

That's why many of them jumped into trailers carrying Cows from Maiduguri through Igbo land to Lagos in order to sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleep under Lagos bridges

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by zomby(m): 11:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
Senseless Losers!
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by zomby(m): 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
StreetFight:

That's why many of them jumped into trailers carrying Cows from Maiduguri through Igbo land to Lagos in order to sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleep under Lagos bridges

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by christistruth01: 12:23am On Dec 22, 2022
stuffs2002:

We've heard all that before....

Ojukwu said worse.

It was arrogance and Pride that made Ojukwu do what he did
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by Abdul05: 2:55am On Dec 22, 2022
StreetFight:

;

grin grin grin thank you sir
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by wizelink(m): 3:59am On Dec 22, 2022
Ok we don hear now but Boko Boys, iswap and their collaborators no stop your completion of projects in the Far North. No problems we don hear. Pls any another lie to tell
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by wizelink(m): 4:00am On Dec 22, 2022
When did the monday sit-at-home started? is it up to two years talk more of over two years? please those in the southeast should tell us the exact date it started, from my enquiry it started on August 9, 2021. What brought about over 2 years? FG ABGE TELL US ANOTHER STORY we know better now.

nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1434415/Igbos-sit-home-order-affected-completion-second-niger-bridge-fashola/
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by Nerdnextdoor: 4:18am On Dec 22, 2022
Excuses, excuses, excuses!
If Ipob has no political backings, What might does ipob have where and when the Federal Government is really bent on securing the citizens.

“Any Insurgency that lasts more than 24 hours, the government has a hand in it.” ~ Gen. Sani Abacha.

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by GoooodHardDick: 4:20am On Dec 22, 2022
LegendHero:

Oga shut up. The substandard bridge no dey ever complete. go to USA, China Dubai etc and see how a standard bridge looks like. Why is daft fashola giving this lame excuses.? Is Ipob greater than fg?

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by kals4luv990(m): 6:07am On Dec 22, 2022
christistruth01:

Simon Ekpa could have already decided that it is in the best interest of the Igbos to blow up the second Niger Bridge to stop Election Materials and Officials from getting to the SE

Face him
wetin concern yu
We will discipline our brother wen the right time comes
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by kals4luv990(m): 6:08am On Dec 22, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Oga shut up. The substandard bridge no dey ever complete. go to USA, China Dubai etc and see how a standard bridge looks like. Why is daft fashola giving this lame excuses.? Is Ipob greater than fg?
according to Fashola.IPOB is greater than Nigeria now..na Fashola talk am
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by kals4luv990(m): 6:11am On Dec 22, 2022
StreetFight:

its from the money those gala and la casera sellers make that they use to come buy your lands

Y is the Yoruba tribe these myopic and stupid
No wonder my dad will always say dat its beta to make an hausa man your friend than a Yoruba man
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by Mercury12(m): 7:24am On Dec 22, 2022
LegendHero:
I don’t even know why Fashola is wasting his time on this second Niger bridge.

Something that Simon Ekpa will still blow away just like Ojuku demolished the previous Niger bridge.

Keep dreaming undecided
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by christistruth01: 7:36am On Dec 22, 2022
kals4luv990:
wetin concern yu
We will discipline our brother wen the right time comes

Wetin Concern me ?

What Business did IPOB have trying to burn down Lagos?

It was while Ojukwu's Biafran Army were cowardly fleeing after their stunning Suprise night invasion of Ore on their way to Lagos and Ibadan was Miraculously stopped by 179 unprepared men in the Western Region that Ojukwu ordered his panic Striken fleeing Army to blow up the Niger Bridge

The Soldiers that were killed defending the Niger Bridge were almost to a Man from the West
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:39am On Dec 22, 2022
Abdul05:
No wonder ...

Lies.... Then why are the most interior villages in the southeast more developed than your state capitals in the SouthWest. Ado Ekiti, Osogbo, etc come to mind grin
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by sonofthunder: 8:23am On Dec 22, 2022
God1000:
Nothing should hinder the execution of federal projects in any part of Nigeria, FG has everything at its disposal including the security.

It's not just about safety at site, what about those who may not be able to stay at site or may need to transport down.

It's not always as convenient as we see it.
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by aspabay(m): 8:31am On Dec 22, 2022
Gucciblog:

Trash as usual.

APC and lies 5&6

Olodo. Useless and ungrateful lots.

The bridge has been completed. ALready in use. Your useless self-imposed miscreants delayed the project. It would ave been completed before now. Learn comprehension.
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by Vyzz: 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
lovinagbad:
Go and ask PDP for their 16 years of showing nothing for EAST despite voting PDP since 1999.

Wetin concern me with PDP...

You, APC and PDP are all evil.
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by Igbojew: 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
OVB123:
God punish Simon Ekpa or whatever he calls himself. This is not how Kanu was going about it but now Ndigbo are now suffering from it. It will never be well with him.
Is God not a wonderful God,so now you finally know that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is an Angel when it comes to the handling of issue of Biafra.Same Mazi Nnamdi Kanu you people hated with passion and called so many unpredictable names.This is where the saying that said the Devil you know is better than Angel you don't know come to play...............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams / Nigerian Air Force Day 2023 (Pictures, Video) / Saraki: Court Of Appeal Ilorin Fixes Judgement For Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.