Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola (15799 Views)

The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 / Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? / Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by ipobarecriminals: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
sad
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by Slurity(m): 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
Enilode:
There are comment a top government official should not make
Yet You want transparency. What is even wrong with our sense of judgement in this country. Hatred did not allow people to reason well again. So, how did you expect him to answer the question of why the project delayed before completion?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by Kingpele(m): 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
Hahaha useless party APC with useless ministers
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by DMerciful(m): 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
Because of politics, you're now behaving like Agbero
LegendHero:
I don’t even know why Fashola is wasting his time on this second Niger bridge.

Something that Simon Ekpa will still blow away just like Ojuku demolished the previous Niger bridge.
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by opportunities12(m): 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
Gucciblog:

Trash as usual.

I thought they said they have completed the project?

APC and lies 5&6
I bet it that you have comprehension disability. Get this with all the getting because it will do you good

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by Kingpele(m): 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
Hahaha useless party APC with useless ministers..nonsense excuses ,they should have blamed pdp
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by ayo2008: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1434415/Igbos-sit-home-order-affected-completion-second-niger-bridge-fashola/

APC and box of excuses :

Lokoja flood affected Fuel scarcity in Abuja and environs

Lagos- Ibadan express road affected Fuel scarcity in southern Nigeria

SMH
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by israel90: 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
LegendHero:

Ojuku is more foolish for blowing the previous Niger bridge up.

So I truly believe Ojuku of cursed memory is more stupid than agent Fash.
smokers are liable to die young,quit now
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by tollyboy5(m): 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
God1000:
Nothing should hinder the execution of federal projects in any part of Nigeria, FG has everything at its disposal including the security.
Locals are a great factor. Government can't force development on people who are not ready.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by makavalley(m): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
Some talks aren't necessary
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by Mrkumareze(m): 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
grin so that's the reason they couldn't do the Asaba part of it cheesy fashola has learnt lies from Lai Mohammed
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by lexy2014: 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
Abdul05:
No wonder ...

vast majority of south easterner are extremely poor and live in abject poverty... cheesy cheesy

Can you provide the stats to show how you arrived at this conclusion
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by FuckDModz: 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
Abdul05:
No wonder ...

vast majority of south easterner are extremely poor and live in abject poverty... cheesy cheesy

Which part of the country has a majority of rich people?
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by YourNextLevel(m): 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
Agent of darkness !!!
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by ghiloman28(m): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
Is that not their problem. Make Dey declare everyday sit at home so I will know they are stupidly serious.
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by brain54(m): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
Enilode:
Nothing wrong with the comment…

If anything it draws attention to the situation on ground in the east and how it affects activities!
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by HNICEARTH: 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
IPOB took the SE backwards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by LegendHero(m): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
DMerciful:
Because of politics, you're now behaving like Agbero

Yes at least agbero is better than being terrorist like IPOB.

Are you going home this December?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by nazicartel(m): 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
Enilode:
what are you saying?.. there's insecurity there and everything shouldn't be treated diplomatically

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by 2starboy25: 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1434415/Igbos-sit-home-order-affected-completion-second-niger-bridge-fashola/
like seriously? Just say una refused to pay the contractors their workmanship period.
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by NLPoliceWoman: 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
RTR
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by Buhari4sale: 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
LegendHero:

Yes at least agbero is better than being terrorist like IPOB.

Are you going home this December?

He dare not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by lovinagbad: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
Gucciblog:

Trash as usual.

I thought they said they have completed the project?

APC and lies 5&6
Go and tell your people to stop the sit at home order by one stupid fellow using all una heads

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by Miriamsavio: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by AnanseK(m): 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
Roboto11:

Let us blame government and ignore IPOB.
Yes, IPOB is alpha and Omega and it must not be blamed for anything whatsoever. When they kill , just call it UKGM and when they stop they stop bridge workers from going to work, no one should mention it.
I desperately want to see this tyrannical Biafran Banana Republic.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by Segzy19: 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
That's the handwork of Simon guguru and Ekpa.... Oloshi oloriburuku omo yibbo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by lovinagbad: 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
Vyzz:
grin

Rubbish excuse as usual...

This bridge no dey complete?

E tall pass tower of babel?
Go and ask PDP for their 16 years of showing nothing for EAST despite voting PDP since 1999.
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by 2starboy25: 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
ghiloman28:
Is that not their problem. Make Dey declare everyday sit at home so I will know they are stupidly serious.
if i were you i'll just shut my mouth up and keep quiet, how will u react when ur father is kidnap by people u know,
Buhari4sale:

He dare not
ghiloman28:
if i were you i'll just shut my mouth up and keep quiet, how will u react when ur father is kidnap by people u know?
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by hammer567: 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
IN 8 YEARS OF BUHARI, THE ONLY THING APC HAVE TO SHOW IN THE SE NIGERIA IS GEJ, 2ND NIGER BRIDGE THAT WAS STARTED IN 2014.

IT IS A SHAME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ondo APC Primary: Angry Mob Beats Up Health Commissioner / National Assembly Severance Package To Gulp N2.8bn / 500 Women Defect To PDP In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.