Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday (41538 Views)

The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video / Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years / Adekunle Gold Celebrates Dad As He's Appointed Lagos State Perm. Sec (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Meliziz: 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
Once it's sweet like this on social media be careful the tears are near! You commit to yourselves to make it last or you commit to social media to make it die!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Majesty33(m): 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
She is very very wise cos she has to embrace dad girlfriend else, this wicked woman ( Iyabo Ojo) won't let dad take care of his beloved daughter because of an old prostitute who have had two divorce with kid that have different father's.
Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Tmb78(m): 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
The funny and weird looking Igbo daughter of Okoye has acknowledged the so called beautiful but hoeish evening newspaper, lolz

What Lola Omotayo faced in the hands of the entire tribe will be a child's play compared to what Iyabo will face in the years to come, that is even if the relationship is allowed to last that long

As for me, if this makes her settle down and leave her whorish ways, then good luck because she will definitely need a truckload of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
grin
Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Tmb78(m): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
Majesty33:
She is very very wise cos she has to embrace dad girlfriend else, this wicked woman ( Iyabo Ojo) won't let dad take care of his beloved daughter because of an old prostitute who have had two divorce with kid that have different father's.
I am not a fan of Iyabo, but do a simple research now (it's not rocket science na)
Everything is online
She has those two children for her former husband, Ojo
So, where did the two divorces came from?
She only married once.
And how is she wicked like you said?
Or you have been at the receiving end of her wickedness ni?

5 Likes

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Tmb78(m): 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
Hetex:
.Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  Celestine am 30 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.
I have spinal cord injury that have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 14 years, my hands are also got afected making me not able to use my fingers well
. my problem now is that life have been very hard for us me and my mother lately.she is diabetics for long and she been the on carrying for me.her condition been Worstening lately

to provide food and some medicine is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden haz been too heavy, have been strugling with life since then to survives. I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both bum-bum, and continual urine infection
Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares. I depend on some medical supplies for survival . For d past few months I have been getting terribly sick always .pls I need your help
Ac
31 71 7 8
6 2 5 0
Celestine Nwankwo.
First bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY-oPMUbI2A
thanks.please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, thanks
SensualMan, instead of constituting nuisance here masturbating on anything Yoruba,claiming to be a millionaire, biko come and help this brother of yours.
At least, come and spend part of the millions on a good cause
Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by EmahBoss(f): 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
I am wondering if the man's wife is late. For them to be open about all this facade and the daughter raising her, u want to believe the ex-wife is late it they were never married .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by olatuns2017: 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
Newsmic:
PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Her Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo As She Turns 45

PR expert, PaulO's daughter, Vanzy, has celebrated her father's woman, Iyabo Ojo, who marked her 45th birthday today, IGBERETV reports.

Iyabo went public with her affair with PaulO while marking her birthday today.

Vanzy took to her Instagram page to celebrate Iyabo who she addressed as ''stepmother''.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmbqQAyB1YX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Go n shot down Anambra

Hisss

1 Like

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by livinbygrace: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
Forget it,Its difficult for a well to do Igbo man(Anambra for that matter) to marry yoruba girl,not to talk of an evening news paper,well,maybe its for business.

1 Like

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by easytig(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
Iyabo ojo matter pass evening newspaper,na confirm midnight newspaper, can't imagine sleeping with that old woman and seeing her real face the following morning without make over and wig,chai age is a woman worst enemy
Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Majesty33(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tmb78:
I am not a fan of Iyabo, but do a simple research now (it's not rocket science na)
Everything is online
She only married once.
Go and what her past videos and you hear what she said people think of her. She always say" After all they said I am wicked" . She pioneers the imprisonment of Baba Ijesha. And come to take a look at it, of what benefits is his conviction to her. Have u wondered y her friendship with Mercy Aigbe grew stale?
Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Truvelisback(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
GOFRONT:
This his daughter sha don Ripe since......Where is her mother??
As she don ripe, na wetin u wan do?

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by KingMack(m): 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
so somborry go chow this sugar cane stick angry shocked

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by plantainbender(m): 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
Afi suuru.

adioolayi:
O baje di'e sha..
"Aunty" "Stepmother"
Eni to fun ni ni ounje je, o ti di Iya eni, abeletase iyawo Baba eni..

O ga o... angry angry
Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Arizoner: 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tmb78:
Everything is online
She only married once.
where is her first husband?
Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by bewla(m): 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
olasaad:
They look good together.
Prize before you buy this woman na

Let me keep my mouth shout
Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by yetunsbay(m): 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
YorubarLord:
grin Yoruba women out here winning no wonder yamreee women are so insecure with their Yamleg and bitterness
and hairy chest grin

2 Likes

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Tmb78(m): 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
Majesty33:
Go and what her past videos and you hear what she said people think of her. She always say" After all they said I am wicked" . She pioneers the imprisonment of Baba Ijesha. And come to take a look at it, of what benefits is his conviction to her. Have u wondered y her friendship with Mercy Aigbe grew stale?
OK then if that's what you are basing your idea of her being wicked on
Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Omihanifa: 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Everyone knows the relationship will not last. Highest by this time next year paulo don serve her breakfast in lekki.

Iyabo ojo nah confirm occultic woman it an open secret in the yoruba movie industry. There are ru ours that she's even a witch ( no jokes)
Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Tmb78(m): 11:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
livinbygrace:
Forget it,Its difficult for a well to do Igbo man(Anambra for that matter) to marry yoruba girl,not to talk of an evening news paper,well,maybe its for business.
When are you nairaland Igbos going to stop this hateful and tribal nonsense?
Emeka Anyaoku,Geoffrey Onyeama, Akah Nnani, Dr Paul Ibeh, Nedu wazobia, and the guy that married this ex beauty queen, Powede Awujo, Zainab Balogun Nwachukwu's husband to mention but a few
Some of these men are men that are even well respected,better and more recognized internationally than this Paul Okoye of a character.
The above mentioned Igbo men aren't just respectable, they are well to do igbos too and they are married to gorgeous Yoruba women
Some have been married for years now
Even my kid sister has been married to her Enugu husband for 8years now

So these guys marriages to their Yoruba wives is for business too?

And you people always claim you are not tribalistic here all the time

In real life, rich and well to do igbos and yorubas are getting married daily it's only never do wells on nairaland that are thinking like the way you are.
Grow up and think of better things to do with your life and leave people's choices alone
Shalom!

5 Likes

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Roozzaay(m): 11:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
Worriedwife:
Sealed. For an adult daughter to accept d new woman, notin remain again. Reminds me of MC Oluomo’s son. When his father was dating Ehi, he would post her pictures with sweet words. Very foolish child. Postin his father’s side chick

Well done o, Queen of Double Standard, to you when an adult daughter accepts the new woman, the relationship is "Sealed" but when an adult male child does it, he is a foolish child cheesy grin
Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Worriedwife: 12:23am On Dec 22, 2022
Roozzaay:

Well done o, Queen of Double Standard, to you when an adult daughter accepts the new woman, the relationship is "Sealed" but when an adult male child does it, he is a foolish child cheesy grin

Can u read? Paulo is single and Iyabo is single too. MC Oluomo is married and was dating another woman. U that is without double standard, go and post ur father’s side chick

1 Like

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Roozzaay(m): 12:39am On Dec 22, 2022
Worriedwife:

Can u read? Paulo is single and Iyabo is single too. MC Oluomo is married and was dating another woman. U that is without double standard, go and post ur father’s side chick

As per his religious beliefs, he is entitled to as many as four wives. And Yes I can read.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by livinbygrace: 12:58am On Dec 22, 2022
Tmb78:
When are you nairaland Igbos going to stop this hateful and tribal nonsense?
Emeka Anyaoku,Geoffrey Onyeama, Akah Nnani, Dr Paul Ibeh, Nedu wazobia, and the guy that married this ex beauty queen, Powede Awujo, Zainab Balogun Nwachukwu's husband to mention but a few
Some of these men are men that are even well respected,better and more recognized internationally than this Paul Okoye of a character.
The above mentioned Igbo men aren't just respectable, they are well to do igbos too and they are married to gorgeous Yoruba women
Some have been married for years now
Even my kid sister has been married to her Enugu husband for 8years now

So these guys marriages to their Yoruba wives is for business too?

And you people always claim you are not tribalistic here all the time

In real life, rich and well to do igbos and yorubas are getting married daily it's only never do wells on nairaland that are thinking like the way you are.
Grow up and think of better things to do with your life and leave people's choices alone
Shalom!

I am telling you first hand experience and I guess all names you mentioned above married their wives when they were in their 40s and above.You needs to grow up more and learn .
Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by tunapawizzy: 1:59am On Dec 22, 2022
abeg abeg.......2-minute man and naija celeb relationship, i no know which one last pass
Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by ukaface(f): 2:19am On Dec 22, 2022
Abeg o
Be like na only me no know paulO, who he be?
Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Nobody: 3:36am On Dec 22, 2022
Na him dey give all this naija yeyebrities big endorsement deals locally and globally
ukaface:
Abeg o
Be like na only me no know paulO, who he be?
Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Skty: 5:31am On Dec 22, 2022
easytig:
Iyabo ojo matter pass evening newspaper,na confirm midnight newspaper, can't imagine sleeping with that old woman and seeing her real face the following morning without make over and wig,chai age is a woman worst enemy

The man looks very old
Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Skty: 5:31am On Dec 22, 2022
Merch:
Na him dey give all this naija yeyebrities big endorsement deals locally and globally

Music or acting?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

K1’s Mother Blessing His New Bakery / Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" / Basketmouth's Security Guard Arrested For Fleeing During Robbery Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.