Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday (41539 Views)

The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video / Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years / Adekunle Gold Celebrates Dad As He's Appointed Lagos State Perm. Sec (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by nedekid: 7:03am On Dec 22, 2022
gambojimeta:
PaulO. I don't even know who that is. I am not current with Naija celebrity news.
Big time promoter. Most of the major international adverts you see Nigerian and foreign celebrities on are arranged by him. One Africa global management I think is the name of his company.
Big time dude. Nigger uses roll royce like its taxi.
Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Babastrong(m): 7:07am On Dec 22, 2022
Love is always sweet ab initio but the end is bitter like bitterleaf.
Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by FireUpNow(m): 8:48am On Dec 22, 2022
Where is Paulo's wife and Iyabo Ojo's husband?
Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by woleabayo(f): 9:01am On Dec 22, 2022
happy birthday anyway
Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Allisgud: 9:20am On Dec 22, 2022
She don catch another victim,hope she and that daughter wount quarrel later,cos that girl will be watching her,the day she cheat on her father that's where they will have issue
Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Tmb78(m): 9:44am On Dec 22, 2022
livinbygrace:

I am telling you first hand experience and I guess all names you mentioned above married their wives when they were in their 40s and above.You needs to grow up more and learn .
To think your moniker is living by grace
Indeed!
They married in their 40s?
How did you pass in school?
I guess a simple assignment in school was done by others for you,lolz
Because a simple google search would have rubbished the marrying in their 40s claim for you.

Even if you go to Bella naija alone will reveal young igbos marrying their sweet Yoruba ladies there.It's even common these days.

I guess people like you who are so blinded by bigotry and indeed tribalism can't reason clearly again, no matter what anybody says.

So my kid sister who married her Igbo husband after their NYSC some eight years ago, the husband married her in his 40s too?
Chai!

Pls, mind your business and face your own life instead of carrying people's choices and matter on your head like gala

Maybe you will be able to do well in life
Shalom!!!
Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by BusinessPlan22: 9:48am On Dec 22, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Scammer, your end is near
Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by mariahAngel(f): 11:29am On Dec 22, 2022
ibkayee:
She looks like Iyabo’s daughter or is it just me?

Happy birthday to Iyabo of life kiss

It's just you dear. smiley
Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by ibkayee(f): 11:37am On Dec 22, 2022
mariahAngel:

It's just you dear. smiley
Lol maybe from the side grin

1 Like

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by mariahAngel(f): 11:39am On Dec 22, 2022
ibkayee:

Hahahahaha
If you say so. grin

1 Like

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Mercy2006(f): 11:40am On Dec 22, 2022
livinbygrace:

I am telling you first hand experience and I guess all names you mentioned above married their wives when they were in their 40s and above.You needs to grow up more and learn .
Oga tribalist rest biko!
I am a Yoruba woman from ondo town and have been married for 16 years now to an Igbo man.
We married when he was 32 and I, 28
and to God be the glory, we are not hurting for money, not by a long shot
And i have family friends who are like us.
So, what's your point?
Bro, live and let live.
Shun tribalism and it shall be well with you.

1 Like

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Mercy2006(f): 11:42am On Dec 22, 2022
ibkayee:

Yes, she somehow looks like Priscilla from the side, in that pic with Iyabo.
Priscilla is a queen compared to this girl though!

2 Likes

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Munzy14(m): 4:38am On Dec 23, 2022
Paulo oga ndi oga..

Anyways a man is always on a journey to find peace of mind and happiness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" / Basketmouth's Security Guard Arrested For Fleeing During Robbery Attack / Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.