Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC (19822 Views)

Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees / Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon / Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by Rhozabeth(m): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
Pls does anyone know why Shettima is always frowning or giving dry smiles! I am uncomfortable with his body language! He does not always look presidential at all!!!
They are not my candidate though. He always look like somebody that has a lot bottled in his mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by Cosmatikka: 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
So which alms was he giving in this picture?

Meanwhile thunder will fire nairaland moderators.
If you type thief..nubu, it'll automatically change to Tinubu, but yet they allow the urchins here to be insulting Peter Obi by calling his Pandora and obituary.
God punish all of you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by stuffs2002: 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
Irupetepete:
I don't support tinubu, infact I hate him but that video was a cheap blackmail

IPOB miscreants know the truth that Muslims are encouraged to show empathy to the needy.

These same stone hearted S/E people attacking the kindness of Muslims always enjoy Muslims kindness here in the north

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by ganisucks(f): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
Irupetepete:
I don't support tinubu, infact I hate him but that video was a cheap blackmail
The video was made, shot, edited, repackaged and disseminated for public consumption by friends of Baba Lagos.
It was propaganda targeted at Emefiele.
Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by lexy2014: 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
muykem:
I don't see anything wrong in Tinubu giving his money to a disabled man especially as a muslim. Must everybody be stingy?

Voter inducement or PR gone wrong
Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by iReddington: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2022
It was pretty obvious it wasn't a bribe, and you can tell from the way Shettima was patting the man on the back, but trust the mindless horde of zombies to gnaw and make issues out of everything Tinubu does.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by Atlantis585: 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
Horrible liars from hell.

It’s in their DNA.

I was laughing like crazy the way that Shitima dey shine eyes like a thief which they are anyway.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by stuffs2002: 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
Racoon:
Stupid and senseless damage control. Heroine-drug trafficking/running monies is an abomination to accept or spend because it is stuff that altered the normal wellbeing of humanity and even kills.

Stone hearted, WICKED IPOB nzogbu nzogbu miscreants will not understand acts of kindness
Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by samuel900(m): 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
90percent of Nigerians are illiterates......mostly the youths.
Abdul05:
Let us assume the man was bribed

Will his only vote make tinubu win.? Capital No.. so what else

Abeg ..this one no be news..next news pls.. grin

Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by Robinmido(m): 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
Story for the gods
Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by emmy9500: 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
JASONjnr:

You people think that Nigerians are brainless like all the urchins ...

You give a bribe just to entice others...

Secondly, it's an offense to bribe especially when you're vying for a presidential seat....

This is corruption and doesn't speak well of his character and I doubt any sane human would see this and want to support him since all he's bringing to the table is bribery..

Ok let’s assume that is a bribe, what is the purpose?

It’s like politics use to off some of you guys brain

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by stuffs2002: 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
S/E are too stone hearted and wicked with no forgiving spirit in them would never understand acts of kindness.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by Roboto11: 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
grin

Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by Salvador1: 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
But why are they doing it in a hiding way with shettima evil eyes as if someone is about to catch him.

That eyes dey fear me more than anything.
Face of thieves briber and corruption.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by stuffs2002: 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
Salvador1:
But why are they doing it in a hiding way with shettima evil eyes as if someone is about to catch him.

The teachings of Islam does not encourage you to show off your acts of kindness
Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by elsiusgr8t(m): 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
lexylaw40:
He still haven't changed...what a nice man

Na them

Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by stuffs2002: 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
That singular acts of kindness to a man in need shows Tinubu and Shetima are kindhearted gentleman and they have my vote

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by madapcmod: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
Alms kee you there.

What evidence show the man is handicapped?

Why was Shettima moving eyes like a thief trying to steal

Why did Thieeeefnubu use back to collect the bribe and give the man and told him to quickly hide it under his clothe.

Was the man the only handicapped that Thieefnubu singled out to help?

Is this why Thieeeefnubu is fighting CBN Governor to be able to use bullion van on election eve to give "alms" to electorates?

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by Amah70: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
In developed countries, when people get old and sick, they start to give alms in abundance. Tinubu needs to give out more alms now that he knows that he is old and sickly.
Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by madapcmod: 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
stuffs2002:

The teachings of Islam does not encourage you to show off your acts of kindness

If so, why didn't he tell his aide to see the man afterwards?
Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by stuffs2002: 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
Amah70:
In developed countries, when people get old and sick, they start to give alms in abundance. Tinubu needs to give out more alms now that he knows that he is old and sickly.

Only IPOB nzogbu nzogbu will wish people death when they are healthy.
Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by stuffs2002: 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
madapcmod:

If so, why didn't he tell his aide to see the man afterwards?

IPOB nzogbu nzogbu would still have made issues out of that because IPOB and their HATRED will always find fault where there is none.

Go and read about the teachings of Islam on helping the needy first
Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by Blaze14k: 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
muykem:
I don't see anything wrong in Tinubu giving his money to a disabled man especially as a muslim. Must everybody be stingy?

If he was helping the poor man, was there any need for them to clarify the situation. Obviously the video looks very shady even the lady that took that video is an amateur. Its a clear damage control infact tinubu have surrounded himself with alot of controversies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by assholemods: 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
Abdul05:
Let us assume the man was bribed

Will his only vote make tinubu win.? Capital No.. so what else

Abeg ..this one no be news..next news pls.. grin

OBI.diot.s no go reason an that way, dem no get sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by Amah70: 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
muykem:

What of Tinubu's NAIRAXY transport subsidy for commuters? That one is pure bribery for votes

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by madapcmod: 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
stuffs2002:

IPOB nzogbu nzogbu would still have made issues out of that because IPOB and their HATRED will always find fault where there is none.

IPOB blackmail is stale

Try another strategy, Pple are not buying it.
Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by engrpheleeks(m): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
muykem:
He can do it without playing to the gallery.
Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by assholemods: 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
Amah70:

What of Tinubu's NAIRAXY transport subsidy for commuters? That one is pure bribery for votes
This one na wetin?

Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by stuffs2002: 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
Blaze14k:

If he was helping the poor man was there any need for them to clarify the situation. Obviously the video looks very shady even the lady that took that video is an amateur. Its a clear damage control infact tinubu have surrounded himself with alot of controversies

IPOB are already jumping and twisting the story like they always do.

Tinubu and Shetima are kind gentlemen with human hearts and this singular act of kindness from them has made me to decide to give them my vote
Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by madapcmod: 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
stuffs2002:

Which teaching?

The zakkat they give during Salah by lining almajiri in the street with video coverage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode / Njideka Akunyili-Crosby Awarded Prix Canson Prize For Art / 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.