Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,875 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC (19824 Views)

Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees / Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon / Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by asanausana91: 10:30am On Dec 22, 2022
sunnymaja:
The money given was put inside pocket with ease. So objectivity can not quantify such money in such gathering as bribe.
with ease? Did you disconnect your brain from your eyes? Because what I saw there was a different thing you are talking about.
Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:30am On Dec 22, 2022
stuffs2002:

Buhari didn't win online polls too
okpo Buhari won all online polls.... stop consoling your self..... browse... U get smart phone
Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:32am On Dec 22, 2022
iReddington:

In Islam it's the practice to cover alms and not flaunt it like you retards do at every turn, so get your colic wailing out of here, Ignorant unread zombie!
if you can watch that video, and you tell me he was giving alms to the poor... that means you are an irresponsible and I redeemable urchin
Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by Mrmb: 10:33am On Dec 22, 2022
Betanaija42moro:
Lies, I can't believe anything APC again.

Who is asking you to? E go soon clear for una eyes grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by Mrmb: 10:33am On Dec 22, 2022
bonechamberlain:
angry Is that how to give alms out of compassion.
From Shettima holding the money and covertly issuing it to the policeman who in turn handles it to Tinubu in a hidden manner to Tinibu immediately putting the money into the old man's hand and the old man immediately with speed pocketing the money.

This is how criminals and drug barons operate.
These politicians have weaponised poverty, so you can easily collect crumbs and do as you are told, but these demonic tactic would end next year .

BULLSHIT
Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by Mrmb: 10:37am On Dec 22, 2022
DevilSignature:
angry
It's pitiable stories that people will believe that a man who murdered Funsho Williams could have compassion on anyone.
An epileptic old demon who co-piloted APC murderous and afflictions government on every living souls in Nigeria

Were you the one who carried out the assassination that made you so confident and certain he is responsible for Funsho Williams death?
This is how your lousy, irresponsible, ignorant post end your type in jail.... This is pure defamation, should jagaban see this and decide to take it up, you will just rot away in jail because you have no evidence to back up your unfound accusation and defamation
Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by asanausana91: 10:41am On Dec 22, 2022
stuffs2002:

IPOB nzogbu nzogbu.. Didn't you see them trying not to show it to the public?
mumu, have you ever seen where they are giving bribe in the open?
INEC must disqualify this idiot.
The fool brought bullion van to bribe people on election eve, now he bribe a man during his campaign and some fools are defending this crook.
Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by stuffs2002: 10:44am On Dec 22, 2022
asanausana91:
mumu, have you ever seen where they are giving bribe in the open?
INEC must disqualify this idiot.
The fool brought bullion van to bribe people on election eve, now he bribe a man during his campaign and some fools are defending this crook.

One certain thing about IPOB is their lack of kindness and empathy.

IPOB are completely stone hearted and cannot understand kindness
Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by asanausana91: 11:01am On Dec 22, 2022
stuffs2002:

One certain thing about IPOB is their lack of kindness and empathy.

IPOB are completely stone hearted and cannot understand kindness
iam not ipob iam a northerner and know what given bribe is. This old drug believe that money is everything and he is doing it in open.
This is a show of shame. Imagine that a presidential candidate in the US do this thing. It will be an automatic disqualification.
Our institution have no teeth, they are just bunch of beggers. In a country where the judiciary and INEC is working independently, Tinubu would have since been disqualified.
Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by muykem: 11:14am On Dec 22, 2022
asanausana91:
why is he hiding?
You don't give alm at glaring of people hence you lose your reward.
Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by Nobleman80: 11:15am On Dec 22, 2022
JASONjnr:

You people think that Nigerians are brainless like all the urchins ...

You give a bribe just to entice others...

Secondly, it's an offense to bribe especially when you're vying for a presidential seat....

This is corruption and doesn't speak well of his character and I doubt any sane human would see this and want to support him since all he's bringing to the table is bribery..
Which character? He is a well known gang leader both home and abroad
Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by stuffs2002: 11:21am On Dec 22, 2022
asanausana91:
iam not ipob iam a northerner and know what given bribe is. This old drug believe that money is everything and he is doing it in open.
This is a show of shame. Imagine that a presidential candidate in the US do this thing. It will be an automatic disqualification.
Our institution have no teeth, they are just bunch of beggers. In a country where the judiciary and INEC is working independently, Tinubu would have since been disqualified.

No point preaching kindness to a stone hearted person
Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by asanausana91: 11:22am On Dec 22, 2022
muykem:
You don't give alm at glaring of people hence you lose your reward.
you can only fool your mother. So the bullion van is also alms abi? God will judge you for supporting evil. I rest my case, I leave you with God.
Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by asanausana91: 11:30am On Dec 22, 2022
stuffs2002:

No point preaching kindness to a stone hearted person
one thing I know is that God judgement is real. One day you will be asked why are you defending lies. I leave you with God.
Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by muykem: 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
asanausana91:
you can only fool your mother. So the bullion van is also alms abi? God will judge you for supporting evil. I rest my case, I leave you with God.
"Your mother " How can you be this so stupid in the public forum? You are fighting for freedom of speech but at same time you can't accommodate other people's views.
Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by asanausana91: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
muykem:
"Your mother " How can you be this so stupid in the public forum? You are fighting for freedom of speech but at same time you can't accommodate other people's views.
ok sorry for involving your mum.
I am just trying to tell you that Allah will not be happy if we defend liars or we lie.
Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by snoopz: 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
You can't defend APC and Tinubu without looking stupid
Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by 5starMan: 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2022
muykem:
Because tmit is said that people have right of opinion, it is not enough to allow animal opinion from you and your like to destroy the future of Nigeria in the name of supporting a demented soul.
Re: Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC by UNDFTD: 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
Sure! Tiefnubu is Santa Claus!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekiti Beer Sellers Hail Fayose As He Empowers Them With N10m(photos) / President Tinubu And The Dangers Of Fuel Subsidy Removal - Kperogi / NNPC Group Managing Director, Baru Retires At 60 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.