Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts (1155 Views)

2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts / APC ‘ll Pay Dearly For Blocking Me In Oyo – Minister Of Communication, Shittu / APC ‘ll Win Ogun, Imo Without Amosun, Okorocha – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts by ItsTutsi(m): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
…Says he’s ready to campaign with energy, conviction for Tinubu, all party candidates

By Johnbosco Agbakwuru

President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed optimism that the App Progressives Congress, APC, will win all positions fairly and squarely in the 2023 general elections.

The President also assured the ruling APC and its candidates in the elections next year that he is ready at all times to campaign for the presidential candidate and all party candidates with “full energy and conviction.”

This assurance according to the statement issued by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu is to dispel expressed concerns in certain quarters that the President has not featured in campaigns since the national launch in Jos, Plateau State and to stress that while he remains committed to party politics, the functions and duties of the President will equally be upheld at times.

Speaking to the Nigerian community in Washington DC in the course of his recent visit to the United States, President Buhari had stressed what he said all the time that he is ready to campaign for the party’s victory in the general elections next year.

The statement further said that “The President noted that the APC campaigns have so far been the most aggressive in recent history.

“They have been impressive and of a high voltage,” compared to the opposition that seems to be playing catch-up.

“He expressed strong optimism that the party will win all the elections fairly and squarely.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/2023-apc-ll-win-all-elections-fairly-squarely-buhari-boasts/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts by kollinz1234(m): 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
Scam

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts by Kyase(m): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
Wahala for some people this night

Some people go purge today

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts by maxevans: 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
ItsTutsi:
…Says he’s ready to campaign with energy, conviction for Tinubu, all party candidates

By Johnbosco Agbakwuru

President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed optimism that the App Progressives Congress, APC, will win all positions fairly and squarely in the 2023 general elections.

The President also assured the ruling APC and its candidates in the elections next year that he is ready at all times to campaign for the presidential candidate and all party candidates with “full energy and conviction.”

This assurance according to the statement issued by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu is to dispel expressed concerns in certain quarters that the President has not featured in campaigns since the national launch in Jos, Plateau State and to stress that while he remains committed to party politics, the functions and duties of the President will equally be upheld at times.

Speaking to the Nigerian community in Washington DC in the course of his recent visit to the United States, President Buhari had stressed what he said all the time that he is ready to campaign for the party’s victory in the general elections next year.

The statement further said that “The President noted that the APC campaigns have so far been the most aggressive in recent history.

“They have been impressive and of a high voltage,” compared to the opposition that seems to be playing catch-up.

“He expressed strong optimism that the party will win all the elections fairly and squarely.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/2023-apc-ll-win-all-elections-fairly-squarely-buhari-boasts/

Questions that Bola Ahmed Tinubu cannot answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax_hWRJX5iI

Re: 2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts by OnyeAshuaUru: 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
grin
Re: 2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts by LegendHero(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
Lol Obiidiots won’t know how to process this news now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts by duro4chang(m): 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
He has said it all. What do you want to hear again?

7 Likes

Re: 2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts by id911(m): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
Stop putting words in Buhari's mouth. I read through, I didn't see where he said APC will win all elections fairly and squarely.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts by Betanaija42moro: 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
After buying fuel at 285 naira per litre today, with all the hardship we pass through in this country, you still expect Nigerians to vote for APC

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts by ganisucks(f): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol Obiidiots won’t know how to process this news now.

Have you seen the new ANAP/NOI polls?
Tinubu has only 1% in SE. Analyze that.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts by Urheadmaster(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
You and I knew it that buhari belong to everybody and also buhari belong to nobody tongue

This fake news doesn't bother the obedients groups of Nigeria because the agbado munchers presidential candidate is not fit and is definitely not the people's choice tongue
duro4chang:
Re: 2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts by StrongandMighty: 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2022
Content entirely different from the heading!
Tufiakwa!
Re: 2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts by ganisucks(f): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
duro4chang:

Would you like the link to the new NOI polls. Tinubu only has 9% in SS. What a shocker.
Re: 2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts by LegendHero(m): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
ganisucks:

Have you seen the new ANAP/NOI polls?
Tinubu has only 1% in SE. Analyze that.

I’m even surprised he got 1%. That poll is probably rigged because he should have had 0% normally.

Now just go to Eagle Square straight and declare him president based on the polls result. What you waiting for?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts by Jostoman: 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
Betanaija42moro:
After buying fuel at 285 naira per litre today, with all the hardship we pass through in this country, you still expect Nigerians to vote for APC
they are all sick to even tell us to vote for APC.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts by ganisucks(f): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
LegendHero:

I’m even surprised he got 1%. That poll is probably rigged because he should have had 0% normally.

Now just go to Eagle Square straight and declare him president based on the polls result. What you waiting for?
Don't worry. That will be done judiciously on inauguration day. I notice there's a dead silence in APC chat rooms since the poll was released. I hope you guys aren't crying alone.
Re: 2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts by frank14011991(m): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
ATIKU has finished his madness in KATSINA, buhari and tinubu go lap the Amma very soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts by Majesty2(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
Kyase:
Wahala for some people this night

Some people go purge today
zombidiots go cry wella, dem go abuse President Buhari bcuz of this

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts by duro4chang(m): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
ganisucks:

Would you like the link to the new NOI polls. Tinubu only has 9% in SS. What a shocker.
I don't want online poll. All I want is physical poll. Keep your online poll inside your pocket. It's of no use to me. Na you need am to make you happy ( hallucinations) Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts by duro4chang(m): 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:
You and I knew it that buhari belong to everybody and also buhari belong to nobody tongue

This fake news doesn't bother the obedients groups of Nigeria because the agbado munchers presidential candidate is not fit and is definitely not the people's choice tongue
Thanks for reminding me. I can assure you that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. The best man for the job. The only one who the country needs now. The game changer. May God bless him with the wisdom to direct the affairs of the country. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts by Corrinthians(m): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
But zombies from the Eastern Yemen said Buhari is supporting Anini Obi. grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts by ItsTutsi(m): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
Anini will also defeat kwankwasso in NW and NE according to the poll
ganisucks:

Don't worry. That will be done judiciously on inauguration day. I notice there's a dead silence in APC chat rooms since the poll was released. I hope you guys aren't crying alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts by Corrinthians(m): 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
LegendHero:

When their useless candidate gets flogged like the political jambite he is, I'm sure they'd run to Supreme court with NOI poll results as contradictory evidence to support their claim. grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts by LegendHero(m): 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2022
ganisucks:

The only poll I know is the “polling booth”.

Is this particular poll related to polling booth? If no, I don’t think I’m interested.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts by buhariguy(m): 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
kollinz1234:
Scam
because you allow those idiotic pigs to deceive you

6 Likes

Re: 2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
grin grin

Obituary f00Ls will not sleep tonight

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts by JoeNL22(m): 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
Obi is winning this elections whether you like it or you like it.
Re: 2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts by gozmok1(m): 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
Buhari's cabal are out to deal with Tinubu and that's a known fact. The Christians that are close to Buhari prefer Obi while the majority, especially the Muslims, appear to prefer Atiku.

Adesina, Yemi Osibanjo, CBN governor, Aregbesola, Lai Mohammed, Minister of Labour, Amaechi, the list is endless. Some of them will never grant any interview that involves questions about APC presidential candidate.

ItsTutsi:

By Johnbosco Agbakwuru

Re: 2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts by Obaofaba: 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jagaban lokan se.

"The President noted that the APC campaigns have so far been the most aggressive in recent history.

“He expressed strong optimism that the party will win all the elections fairly and squarely

End of discussion.

I thought Buhari is not campaigning for the Jagaban.

Unna eyes go open.

You see in politics, 2+2 is never 4.

That's why Jagaban is the master tactician.

He will earn his victory. He's working very hard for it. He doesn't want it so cheaply. The work started since 1993.

At the end of election, you will agree with me that it's all worth the wait.
Re: 2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts by Okoroawusa: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
Betanaija42moro:
Nigerians will vote for APC convincely...
Re: 2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts by Racoon(m): 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
Even Buhari kinsmen are decamping in masses away from the APC. Same Buhari said he can just wait to get out of the President seat to escape the heat of the APC’s years of cluelessness, ineptitude, incompetency and malgovernance.
Re: 2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts by Racoon(m): 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Nigerians will vote for APC convincely...
Without mincing words, APC has not only failed in its promises, but it has engineered a retrogression of the country, especially in the areas of security and economy. There are disturbing statistics on fuel, debts, unemployment, inflation, insecurity and others.

The unemployment rate was 8.19% in 2015 when APC took over, but now it is 33.3%. A US dollar is exchanged at N720 in the parallel market now. It was N198 in 2015. While the country’s debt status was N9.8 trillion in 2015, it stands at N41.6 trillion and the list is endless.

Tinubu’s APC cannot say Nigeria is fine under its rule, and Nigerians are waiting for the ruling party at the polls, and it is the party that Tinubu formed as a platform to achieve his lifelong ambition

These are the extent of damage that the APC has wrecked and Tinubu is using the same platform for his campaigns. It is with keen interest that the Nigerian people await the campaigns to commence. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/tinubu-apc-and-the-hurdle-of-aggrieved-nigerian-youths/

“Perception may be as potent as reality at times."In politics, the power of perceptions ought not to be allowed to serve as a proxy for reality" (Andersson/ Heywood. Journal of political Science).

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Can’t Love Nigeria & Want Bola Tinubu As Its President / Brymo As A Symbol Of Vicious Tribalism In South West Politics / Lagos Losing Its Federal Capital Status Was A Blessing In Disguise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.