Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

"From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity (27949 Views)

''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu / Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu / Leaked Video: Obaseki Praises Tinubu To High Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 22, 2022
Our governors are the curse not the presidency
Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by DrMuzungu(m): 9:24am On Dec 22, 2022
Thiefnoobu!!!
THIEFNOOBU!!!
T-H-I-E-F-N-U-B-U!!!!!

Shut up, remain quiet and enjoy your stolen funds in your retirement.
Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by Okoroawusa: 9:24am On Dec 22, 2022
I just love this slogan, " From Mami water to money water"....e make sense die!!!

1 Like

Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by edungene7: 9:25am On Dec 22, 2022
Dsalvo:

You are a shameless bigot guilty of what you are accusing others of.

You see someone whose cabinet is laden with achievemenf trophies, the most by far in Nigeria, and you want us to reject that person for losers who do not have even a single small medal to their name.

Is it not clear you do not mean well for Nigeria? Tinubu created a beautiful masterpiece solution for Atlantic Ocean surge threatening to engulf Victoria Island. What did Obi do about erosion Soludo is complaining about bitterly today?

What did Atiku do adout desertification that is a serious threat to the socio-economic productivity and future of the North?

You and many Obidullard are bigoted sadist who do not mean well for Nigeria. This is even crystal clear with how you are destroying your own land and killing each other because of hatred for Buhari. Even Good cannot help people as damaged as you lot.

Imagine comparing Obi to Tinubu?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/452915-special-report-communities-groan-as-erosion-ravages-farmlands-threatens-food-security-in-south-east-nigeria.html

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/354423993_Desertification_in_Northern_Nigeria_Causes_and_Consequences
You are a disgusting lier Tinubu should show the whole world on paper Hw he came up with the master plan and how it was achieved Itz a known fact dat Tinubu is a master in the act of stealing peoples glory Hw can Tinubu claim to have built Lagos the efforts of the likes of Jakande is still visible for all to see go and tell sell yr lies to yr family members
Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by Diligence: 9:30am On Dec 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQLmg8svtWM

Ladies & Gentlemen, Pls watch this revealing YouTube video from Babatunde BADAMOSI on what Lagos did, is doing & might continue to do with funds for this ECOWAS 10 lanes & railways that should be from Lagos Marina to Okokomaiko....

See Title YouTube Video: "Revealing: Babatunde Gbadamosi talks about the Lagos Light Rail Project"

Lagos should be apologising to Lagosians, Nigerians, nay, ECOWAS citizens!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQLmg8svtWM

Who will deliver Lagos State? Abeg let's try PDP or LP! Enof of Tinubu, APC... In Lagos State
Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by BENEAMATA: 9:39am On Dec 22, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

I hope you are not supporting Atiku?

Or Peter Obi who sees nothing wrong with investing public funds in his family business?
Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 22, 2022
edungene7:
You are a disgusting lier Tinubu should show the whole world on paper Hw he came up with the master plan and how it was achieved Itz a known fact dat Tinubu is a master in the act of stealing peoples glory Hw can Tinubu claim to have built Lagos the efforts of the likes of Jakande is still visible for all to see go and tell sell yr lies to yr family members

Lol. Check out excuses. You Obidullards are senseless. Why can't 'Him Tu lie' and Dubai immigrants find brilliant solutions to "steal" whereas Tinubu was able to "steal" literally hundreds?

If you had any intellect in your hateful and empty head you'd know it's called teamwork and delegating brilliantly.

Tinubu is a solutions provider who surrounds himself with similar to always have 'loaded' and visionary brains working together to deliver brilliant and superior solutions.

Leadership quality Atiku and Obi, both show they do not have.

You Obi fans are all brain-dead, bigoted, pathetic losers and incorrigible sadists.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by BENEAMATA: 9:52am On Dec 22, 2022
extol1:
can you tell us any nigerian politicians who has not invest in family business. Why are you sounding as if tinubu is excluded
He committed an act of GRAFT ! he circumvented public funds into a company he has substantial shares . Stealing from the people and betrayal of their trust .

How is Tinubu a thief and the Obi we described up there is not ? Let me guess " , Ob is a boy " abi ? Those who come to equity MUST come with clean hands .

2 Likes

Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by BENEAMATA: 9:54am On Dec 22, 2022
Dsalvo:

Tinubu is a solutions provider who surrounds himself with similar to always have 'loaded' and visionary brains working together to deliver brilliant and superior solutions.

You Obi fans are all brain-dead, bigoted, pathetic losers and incorrigible sadists.
Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by Timmi: 9:57am On Dec 22, 2022
afbstrategies:
shocked

PETER OBI IS THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT
YUSUF DATTI-AHMED IS THE NEXT NIGERIAN VICE PRESIDENT

SAY AND VOTE NO TO MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET.

APC AND TINUBU MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET IS NOT GOOD FOR NIGERIA & NIGERIANS.

This is a poison pill and the next step to Islamic Nigeria. Don't let anyone deceive you

ObiZombie propaganda, lies and outright nonsense. OBI will never and can never be the President. He is an Ibo/Igbo/IPOB agenda to make Nigeria a crime infested country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by Mrmb: 10:10am On Dec 22, 2022
KEVIND:
Just a reminder.
APC said it was fake news that Tinubu was not denied visa to US. Instead Tinubu trip was scheduled for the third week of December.
When is Tinubu going to US?

Incase you want to argue blindly as usual or shift the goal post, here is the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/7462822/tinubu-never-denied-us-visa#118872678

When did the US consulate release a press statement in this regard?
.you rumor mongers will be put in the right place very soon...

1 Like

Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by edungene7: 10:53am On Dec 22, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Check out excuses. You Obidullards are senseless. Why can't 'Him Tu lie' and Dubai immigrants find brilliant solutions to "steal" whereas Tinubu was able to "steal" literally hundreds?

If you had any intellect in your hateful and empty head you'd know it's called teamwork and delegating brilliantly.

an educated illiterate sited Tinubu a renown political rascal who turned Lagos into a slum and increased the level of insecurity by encouraging and empowering Agberos to intimidate and harass the citizens of Lagos for political exploitation tell yr lies to yr gullible villagers
Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:59am On Dec 22, 2022
CheapHomes1:

this was your comment

hence my question...Was obi mentioned by the person you were talking to? simple yes or no

Below was my original response:

I hope you are not supporting Atiku?

Or Peter Obi who sees nothing wrong with investing public funds in his family business?
Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by Image123(m): 11:27am On Dec 22, 2022
KEVIND:
Just a reminder.
APC said it was fake news that Tinubu was not denied visa to US. Instead Tinubu trip was scheduled for the third week of December.
When is Tinubu going to US?

Incase you want to argue blindly as usual or shift the goal post, here is the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/7462822/tinubu-never-denied-us-visa#118872678

They denied by showing you his approved visa that expires in 2023, remember?

Recall

1 Like

Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by Menclothing: 11:51am On Dec 22, 2022
This weather you need quality cloth dm turkey shirt at low price only
Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by MiaBeer(m): 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
77up:
Who know these baby politicians wey una just dey force on us , we no dey vote for daft people when we have the competent hands like Asiwaju/ Shettima.

Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by MiaBeer(m): 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Please,park somewhere and confirm if what the Plateau Govnr said is a fact or fiction !
Some of you live in Lagos and pretend as if you are not beneficiaries of Lagos benevolence,Haba!
Is it in your blood not to appreciate good things when you see it?
Tinubu is not a Saint neither Peter Obi too, for they were once Governors of their respective States but how did each spent the Yearly NBILLIONS of Budgets, including the Security Votes is still what we want to know from All the State Governors till date,yet we are shouting ' no security' and hang it on the Federal Govt, when we all knew that States are feeding fat on their own!

Go and eat what the governor confirmed. Your mumu is dancing naked in Ojodu Lagos
Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by MiaBeer(m): 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
Kavod:

IF YOU CANT SEE PAST RELIGION, THEN YOU WOULD FOREVER BE ENSLAVED MENTALLY. WETIN OSIBANJO DO FOR THE ONLY CHRISTIAN GIRL LEFT WITH TERRORIST? WETIN GOODLUCK DO FOR CHRISTIANS AND THE SOUTH? DID REDEEM BOSS NOT BETRAY GOODLUCK FOR A MOSLEM?
What did you do yourself? Is Osinbajo your father? You have collected 5000 naira, now you have sold your future. Get lost!
Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by MiaBeer(m): 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
ityP:

If Islamization will make us to be prosperous like Dubai and UAE, so be it. Na Tinubu/Shettima we dey vote for

Your reason is worse than a demented disabled lizard. This is the result of failed efforts to educate a Brainwashed muslim urchin like you.

1 Like

Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by CheapHomes1: 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Below was my original response:

Was obi mentioned by the person you were talking to? simple yes or no
Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by Bovis(m): 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ttalk:
This is a giant stride that every Nigerian should commend, Yoruba adage says " if you are not related to a genius you will not appreciate what a genius is made of.

I remember growing up in Lagos and the threat that comes from the Atlantic ocean each time it rains. The thunderous wave of the sea gives concern that the sea is not happy with us. So each time there's a surge, we simply cringe and pray the ocean to have mercy on us.

Today no one entertains such fear as EkoAtlantic city is standing gidigba like the rock of Gibraltar saying it's ready to shield and protect the people of Lagos from the threat of the sea.

This idea was birthed by Tinubu and am happy people near and far are beginning to see the ingenuity in Tinubu.

I can only pity disobedient children who are destined to hate continuing cursing just the way they are doing in Buhari's case

But the SW and well-meaning Nigerians will not give zombidient that leeway unchallenged. The ever-ready SW and Nigerian people who love good things are out here giving Zombidients fire for fire. We won't allow them to go away with their abuse of Tinubu, they would be the ones who would end up being bruised. That is a promise.
God bless you bro. We must not allow this ungrateful visitors to rewrite our history
Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by Kavod: 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
MiaBeer:

What did you do yourself? Is Osinbajo your father? You have collected 5000 naira, now you have sold your future. Get lost!
OK OOO... YOU SEE THAT 5K? LIKE THIS I DE GO CAR SHOP, BUY LIKE 2026 G-WAGON THEN BUILD LIKE 50 ESTATES AS I DE ENTER CLUB NA DORIMEEEEEEEEE.

Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by MiaBeer(m): 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
Kavod:

OK OOO... YOU SEE THAT 5K? LIKE THIS I DE GO CAR SHOP, BUY LIKE 2026 G-WAGON THEN BUILD LIKE 50 ESTATES AS I DE ENTER CLUB NA DORIMEEEEEEEEE.
Brainwashed raccoon! What have you gained since you’re detached from your tribe. Trade away your life and future. That 5000 naira they gave you is what I make every minute. You are the one that will suffer in the end. Your mumu is wrestling in the gutter with a pig shocked

1 Like

Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by Kavod: 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
MiaBeer:

Brainwashed raccoon! What have you gained since you’re detached from your tribe. Trade away your life and future. That 5000 naira they gave you is what I make every minute. You are the one that will suffer in the end. Your mumu is wrestling in the gutter with a pig shocked
HMMMMN PABLO ESCOBAR I HAIL OOO. CHAIII NA TRUE YOU TALK OO, I NEVER GAIN ANYTHING AT ALL. HOW SUFFER GO TAYA ME? HEY YAAA, MAKE I KUKUMA JOIN MY MUMU BATTLE WITH PIG O.
EVERY 60 SECONDS 5K.... EL CHAPO SHOW ME THE WAY NA
Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by MiaBeer(m): 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Kavod:

HMMMMN PABLO ESCOBAR I HAIL OOO. CHAIII NA TRUE YOU TALK OO, I NEVER GAIN ANYTHING AT ALL. HOW SUFFER GO TAYA ME? HEY YAAA, MAKE I KUKUMA JOIN MY MUMU BATTLE WITH PIG O.
EVERY 60 SECONDS 5K.... EL CHAPO SHOW ME THE WAY NA
Pablo my abunna. You’re wasting your time replying me because I am getting the result of God’s amazing blessings for my hard work and determination. I have an NGO out there though. I can hook you up with something for your Christmas as long as you won’t waste it on data and women. Work hard bro and get to where I am. Some of these politicians hang out with me when they visit and I use every opportunity to ask them to improve your life. Ironically, they tell me privately that you have been brainwashed and there’s nothing they can do.

So continue to ruin your life. I have not had electricity shutdown in 20 years, even for 10 minutes. Tell me about your experience out there if you’re not a liar.
Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by diadem10: 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
phorget:

You cant even afford a square meter in that Eko Atlantic so why all this rant? undecided

Does that mean the place shouldn't have been developed and the ocean should be allowed to wipe out people? You dey mad? Imagine the retarded reasoning from a yuselessss person? You dey mad? No go face your leaders in your region. Tinubu isn't responsible for your misforrrtune
Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by Kavod: 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
MiaBeer:

Pablo my abunna. You’re wasting your time replying me because I am getting the result of God’s amazing blessings for my hard work and determination. I have an NGO out there though. I can hook you up with something for your Christmas as long as you won’t waste it on data and women. Work hard bro and get to where I am. Some of these politicians hang out with me when they visit and I use every opportunity to ask them to improve your life. Ironically, they tell me privately that you have been brainwashed and there’s nothing they can do.

So continue to ruin your life. I have not had electricity shutdown in 20 years, even for 10 minutes. Tell me about your experience out there if you’re not a liar.
OGA I NOR GET ANYTHING O... EYAAAAAH SO NA BRAINWASH THEM BRAINWASH ME... I NEVER ACHIEVE ANYTHING... I HAIL
Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by Israeli072011(m): 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
Governor Simon Bako Lalong is owing five months salary, Oga come and pay Plateau state workers their money.
Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by MiaBeer(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Kavod:

OGA I NOR GET ANYTHING O... EYAAAAAH SO NA BRAINWASH THEM BRAINWASH ME... I NEVER ACHIEVE ANYTHING... I HAIL
Here’s a lesson for losers like you. Don’t judge a book by its cover. Period.
Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by Kavod: 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
MiaBeer:

Here’s a lesson for losers like you. Don’t judge a book by its cover. Period.
The boss of WINNERS CHAPEL.... THE PROFESSOR...

Boss, try take am easy. The bible says the wages of sin is death...
So Oga we have been talking for let's say one hour, 60 minutes.... So you have made 300k? That's to say in one day you make 7.2m?

TRY PRAY TO ELOHIM AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS BEFORE YOY SLEEP THIS NIGHT
Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Are you daft?

Someone called someone praising Tinubu shameless and desperate.

I asked them if they were supporting someone better.

I wrote that hope they were not supporting any of Atiku or Obi.

I don't understand the stupid question you are asking.
Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by CheapHomes1: 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Are you daft?

Someone called someone praising Tinubu shameless and desperate.

I asked them if they were supporting someone better.

I wrote that hope they were not supporting any of Atiku or Obi.

I don't understand the stupid question you are asking.

You haven't answered the question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' / South-East Capital Projects In 2016 Budget / Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.