Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,120 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

"From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity (27942 Views)

''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu / Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu / Leaked Video: Obaseki Praises Tinubu To High Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by phorget(m): 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
diadem10:

Does that mean the place shouldn't have been developed and the ocean should be allowed to wipe out people? You dey mad? Imagine the retarded reasoning from a yuselessss person? You dey mad? No go face your leaders in your region. Tinubu isn't responsible for your misforrrtune

See painment... grin
You still cant afford a square meter around Victoria island let alone Eko Atlantic.
Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by MiaBeer(m): 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
Kavod:

The boss of WINNERS CHAPEL.... THE PROFESSOR...

Boss, try take am easy. The bible says the wages of sin is death...
So Oga we have been talking for let's say one hour, 60 minutes.... So you have made 300k? That's to say in one day you make 7.2m?

TRY PRAY TO ELOHIM AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS BEFORE YOY SLEEP THIS NIGHT
And your mumu mind think that’s not possible right? Let me make it a little easier for you to digest. I don’t earn anything in Naira, gerrit? Also the money I earn in a month will pay the annual rent of a Nigerian duplex in Lagos for 5 years, if the rent is 1.7 million naira or above. I use an iPhone 14 pro max and I drive a 2020 Lexus 460, that’s 34.5 mil right there. All these are from my sweat, I’m not a wanna be Yahoo boy like you.
My fully funded NGO has benefited 250 families out there and that’s 1 percent of my annual income. So, go work hard and make money because my gateman makes at least 5 times more than you every month. Gerrriiitttt?
So, do you honestly think that I am your mate?
Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by Kavod: 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
angry
MiaBeer:

And your mumu mind think that’s not possible right? Let me make it a little easier for you to digest. I don’t earn anything in Naira, gerrit? Also the money I earn in a month will pay the annual rent of a Nigerian duplex in Lagos for 5 years, if the rent is 1.7 million naira or above. I use an iPhone 14 pro max and I drive a 2020 Lexus 460, that’s 34.5 mil right there. All these are from my sweat, I’m not a wanna be Yahoo boy like you.
My fully funded NGO has benefited 250 families out there and that’s 1 percent of my annual income. So, go work hard and make money because my gateman makes at least 5 times more than you every month. Gerrriiitttt?
So, do you honestly think that I am your mate?

THANK YOU BOSS, I DID NOT KNOW THAT I WAS A BROKE MAN. PRIDE COMES BEFORE A FALL..

1 Like

Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by ityP(m): 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
MiaBeer:

Your reason is worse than a demented disabled lizard. This is the result of failed efforts to educate a Brainwashed muslim urchin like you.

And if I'm not a Muslim, you go kpai useless kpai. Say Amen
Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by MiaBeer(m): 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2022
ityP:

And if I'm not a Muslim, you go kpai useless kpai. Say Amen
You’re kpai already. Rest In Peace. You’re no better than them. So get lost. You’re probably one those that are serviced by the mallams out there. That’s why you’re carrying kettles for them shocked
Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by MiaBeer(m): 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Please,park somewhere and confirm if what the Plateau Govnr said is a fact or fiction !
Some of you live in Lagos and pretend as if you are not beneficiaries of Lagos benevolence,Haba!
Is it in your blood not to appreciate good things when you see it?
Tinubu is not a Saint neither Peter Obi too, for they were once Governors of their respective States but how did each spent the Yearly NBILLIONS of Budgets, including the Security Votes is still what we want to know from All the State Governors till date,yet we are shouting ' no security' and hang it on the Federal Govt, when we all knew that States are feeding fat on their own!

There’s no single like for the trash you typed. Go to school you couldn’t. You’re mumu is trying to catch a fish that’s 20 times bigger than him.
Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by ityP(m): 8:09am On Dec 23, 2022
MiaBeer:

You’re kpai already. Rest In Peace. You’re no better than them. So get lost. You’re probably one those that are serviced by the mallams out there. That’s why you’re carrying kettles for them shocked

Say Amen and move. All these plenty grammar
Re: "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity by Naijiriana: 5:23am On Dec 24, 2022
People must be told the truth, the Eko Atlantic City is 100% not a Lagos project like Tinubu and his minions would want you to believe.

See this video, jump to 11:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSIfdFYZQiQ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agboola Ajayi's Defection To ZLP Tears PDP Apart / Boko Haram, Soldiers In Gun Battle In Yobe Town - Daily Post / Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.