Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead (49799 Views)

Popular Abuja Based Comedian Shortcut Releases Amazing Photos Ahead Of His Event / Meet The Ibadan Based Prophet Olagunju That Hasn’t Had His Bath Nor Slept With H / "Stand-Up Comedy Is Dying In Nigeria" - Basket Mouth Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by famousroland(m): 11:55am On Dec 22, 2022
BRO DEATH IS NOT AN ANSWER, NO MATTER THE PROBLEM YOU ARE FACING, WE ALL PASS THROUH DIFFICULT TIMES IN LIFE BUT NEVER REASON DEATH BIKO...
Niftkid:
He's at peace now also planing mine .

1 Like

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by kingthreat(m): 11:55am On Dec 22, 2022
Being alive is not your power. It is a privilege.

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by seunny4lif(m): 11:55am On Dec 22, 2022
embarassed
RIP
Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by Oxtertee(m): 11:55am On Dec 22, 2022
Wait ooo, is it the same Peteru that Big Bolaji plays his skit on strictly comedy on splash fm on saturday morning
Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by marlow1962(m): 11:57am On Dec 22, 2022
dominique:
Cancer! I can't wish it upon my worst enemy. Death really dealt this family a huge blow this year. Father and son within the space of few months? That's too much! May God console them, RIP to the deceased sad
My enemies nva see anytin, dem go suffer.
Everyday wer I wake up, I go dy wish dem all the evil pains and diseases wer dy dis world , dem go suffer no be small.

I no dy spare my enemies o, cus if I luzgard dem no go spare me too.

Rip to the young niga.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by tiswell(m): 11:57am On Dec 22, 2022
Hope t'is not what I'm thinking sad
Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 22, 2022
famousroland:
BRO DEATH IS NOT AN ANSWER, NO MATTER THE PROBLEM YOU ARE FACING, WE ALL PASS THROUH DIFFICULT TIMES IN LIFE BUT NEVER REASON DEATH BIKO...
But dead people are already at peace.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by EmmyDJourno: 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Learn not to carry your parental stupidity into this thread

Says the one whose generation are destined to be heroine users like Tinubu
Say Amen, let’s seal the destiny of the fools you carry around your Urchin waist grin

1 Like

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by Mrkumareze(m): 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
R I P. Death wey suppose kill our looters
Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by EmmyDJourno: 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
yahoodetector:

What if he was among those dundy heads supporting Tinubu?

Mehhnn, I no even reason this one self shocked
Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
I've never heard of him before but cute guy. May his soul rest in perfect peace. Amen

1 Like

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by Irupetepete: 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
onthehill:
Ibadan-based comedian, Oluwatobi Owomoyela, popularly known as Peteru Comedy, has died, IGBERETV reports.

The skit maker who is known for his Yoruba take on Big Brother Naija is said to have passed away on Wednesday, December 21. The cause of his death is yet to be made public as at the time of this report. However, his colleagues have taken to social media to mourn his untimely demise.

Mourning the deceased, actor Muyiwa Ademola, shared a video on his Instagram page on Thursday saying,

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmctuoXrFcR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Peteru Comedy just buried his father in November this year. He is said to be the only son of a family of seven.

https://igberetvnews.com/1434473/ibadan-based-comedian-peteru-comedy-dead/
he lives close to me, he died of cancer
Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by wiseone28: 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
Sweetplum:
Gone too soon. That's how I discovered a young man I knew passed away since Nov 28th. He had a power bike accident and his body doesn't v scratch or blood stain. I just discovered I didn't see his December new month msg and I v not seen his posts on FB for like two weeks except tagging. Na so I Waka go his wall and behold, the first pic I saw was his body lying beside the power bike and lots of obituaries and rip(s). The thing shock me. Cos I still sent him msg on November 28th wey deliver but him no read am and na that 28th of Nov he died.
This world is ephemeral. All those inciting violence here, Putin pikins, those boys in islamic section fueling violence and MURIC of nairaland should know that obiri laye!
I hope you didn't send him your nudes on that 28th cos another person go open am.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by womenareapezz: 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
Niftkid:
someone who knows this person should make sure this guy stay far away from tree, ceiling fan, bridge and incompleted story building undecided

1 Like

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by sameks08(m): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
very pathetic only son of the family, buried his dad a month+ this is very heart broken

1 Like

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by OriOko88(m): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
Its more of spiritual problem. How can. Father nD SON DIED WITHIN TWO MONths. ile aye ile ogun
Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by Prokaryote: 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
Niftkid:
planning yours as in? Whoever you may be going through, believe you will come out strong and better. We all have one thing or the other hitting us,na person wey give up fuckup.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by newnigerdelta00: 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
onthehill:
Ibadan-based comedian, Oluwatobi Owomoyela, popularly known as Peteru Comedy, has died, IGBERETV reports.

The skit maker who is known for his Yoruba take on Big Brother Naija is said to have passed away on Wednesday, December 21. The cause of his death is yet to be made public as at the time of this report. However, his colleagues have taken to social media to mourn his untimely demise.

Mourning the deceased, actor Muyiwa Ademola, shared a video on his Instagram page on Thursday saying,

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmctuoXrFcR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Peteru Comedy just buried his father in November this year. He is said to be the only son of a family of seven.

https://igberetvnews.com/1434473/ibadan-based-comedian-peteru-comedy-dead/

Give your life's to Christ not peter Obi not politician not fame but God...so when death calls we know you safe in God's hand's...
Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by MusicSots: 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
I have got the cure for cancer. Guys don't die silently please. It's even not that expensive.
Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
wiseone28:
I hope you didn't send him your nudes on that 28th cos another person go open am.
Ewure. Very stupid goat. Mumuboy

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by maestroz: 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2022
Niftkid:

Someone should please check on this dude. Words get meaning
Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by FireUpNow(m): 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2022
A lot of peeps are going through a lot but as a result of shame and lack of assistance from friends and relatives is making it hard for people to truly cry out. Those who cry out don't get the needed assistance they need. My condolences to his family

1 Like

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by wiseone28: 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ewure. Very stupid goat. Mumuboy
Learn not to abuse people you don't know..

I'm not one of your secret SIMPle guy here.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by NaijaCover(m): 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by everythinggirly(f): 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
I don't have even know him.
Rip.
Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by BATified2023: 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
Sandazblack:

We first need to get a solution of how to get rid of people like you who loves to vote bad leaders
u are very stupid

What did your peter obi do in anambra cos I know it’s only an Igbo that can type this madness

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by Sambai65(m): 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
Niftkid:
wat are you planning?
Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by Enemyofpeace: 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
Niftkid:
how soon will you carry out your own? Please do it before Christmas or new year's eve. Your akara dey hungry me.

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by ccjoe: 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
This is what u get when u keep using church or pastors to crack jokes...comedians should better stop joking with their lives.
Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by Moshphil: 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
Rest In Peace champ
For where you go there is no Tinubu to threaten your future

Displaying stupidity in the public because of a candidate that will never win election

Ppl no get conscience aswear

Death is inevitable but make we dey respect ourself..

1 Like

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by Sandazblack: 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
BATified2023:
u are very stupid

What did your peter obi do in anambra cos I know it’s only an Igbo that can type this madness

Cry you modafcka
Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by Idaytesj29(m): 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
Sweetplum:
Gone too soon. That's how I discovered a young man I knew passed away since Nov 28th. He had a power bike accident and his body doesn't v scratch or blood stain. I just discovered I didn't see his December new month msg and I v not seen his posts on FB for like two weeks except tagging. Na so I Waka go his wall and behold, the first pic I saw was his body lying beside the power bike and lots of obituaries and rip(s). The thing shock me. Cos I still sent him msg on November 28th wey deliver but him no read am and na that 28th of Nov he died.
This world is ephemeral. All those inciting violence here, Putin pikins, those boys in islamic section fueling violence and MURIC of nairaland should know that obiri laye!

Ewure. Mumuboy of life. See his head like goat head
Yes oooo. Don't forget to mention Ipob, ESN, unknown gungun and Obidient online urchins.

May God Rest the Soul of MC Peteru

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa / Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online / Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.