Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,212 members, 7,846,019 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Ladies Tag Men That Show Them Much Affection,"mugu" The Bad Guys,"sweetheart" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Tag Men That Show Them Much Affection,"mugu" The Bad Guys,"sweetheart" (1132 Views)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? / So Much Affection For This Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Tag Men That Show Them Much Affection,"mugu" The Bad Guys,"sweetheart" by DaddyCash: 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
Men who treat ladies with love and affection are those whose names they store in their contact on phone as, "mugu", "goat", "scapegoat" etc.

Those who disregard them have their names stored as, "Sweetheart", "My Love", "Honey", etc.

That is how most girls end up telling bitter tales of broken relationship. Most even end up as baby mamas. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Tag Men That Show Them Much Affection,"mugu" The Bad Guys,"sweetheart" by imagrg(m): 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2022
You make me laugh in vernacular grin

Real life situation.

Meanwhile you can make some few dollar right now taking global surveys online..see my signature below for link if you are interested. It's FREE and legit.
Re: Ladies Tag Men That Show Them Much Affection,"mugu" The Bad Guys,"sweetheart" by FrancescoFarino(f): 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
hmmm

it is the absolute Truth

1 Like

Re: Ladies Tag Men That Show Them Much Affection,"mugu" The Bad Guys,"sweetheart" by Jeon(f): 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
Anyway I will continue to be "mugu", "goat", "scapegoat" for DaddyCK wink

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Tag Men That Show Them Much Affection,"mugu" The Bad Guys,"sweetheart" by DaddyCash: 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
That's the irony of life.
Re: Ladies Tag Men That Show Them Much Affection,"mugu" The Bad Guys,"sweetheart" by toujurs: 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
Broken relationship, abi single mum. undecided. Wayward lifestyle
Re: Ladies Tag Men That Show Them Much Affection,"mugu" The Bad Guys,"sweetheart" by Bankerboy: 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
You dey mind them. .
Re: Ladies Tag Men That Show Them Much Affection,"mugu" The Bad Guys,"sweetheart" by DaddyCash: 4:27am On Mar 29, 2023
For real, you are tagged mugu when you are a SIMP.
Re: Ladies Tag Men That Show Them Much Affection,"mugu" The Bad Guys,"sweetheart" by Tenrack: 6:05am On Mar 29, 2023
imagrg:
You make me laugh in vernacular grin

Real life situation.

Meanwhile you can make some few dollar right now taking global surveys online..see my signature below for link if you are interested. It's FREE and legit.
but that's a core you're asking us to mine. I don't see anything like taking global survey there na bro. Am I missing something?
Re: Ladies Tag Men That Show Them Much Affection,"mugu" The Bad Guys,"sweetheart" by helinues: 6:09am On Mar 29, 2023
So I do the hustle alone and one lady go wan dictate to me on how to spend my own money.

Lol, relationship no be job opportunity, our ladies should learn that

1 Like

Re: Ladies Tag Men That Show Them Much Affection,"mugu" The Bad Guys,"sweetheart" by Rokiat(f): 6:20am On Mar 29, 2023
Small girls yes but not grown women who knows their worth and have high self esteem.

Only kids with emotional immaturity love jerks.

Women loves a self assured gentleman that will treat them like a lady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Tag Men That Show Them Much Affection,"mugu" The Bad Guys,"sweetheart" by SaiRuiMall: 6:37am On Mar 29, 2023
Vawulence City Media
As we go about our daily activities in a country like Nigeria, we are faced with one difficulty or the other. We also seek ways to relax our minds, smile, and forget our worries for a little while.

That's why Vawulence City Media is here. If you've been searching for such entertaining, educative, and a business oriented program on social media, search no more, because Vawlence City Media is right here to educate, entertain, and equally help promote your business and/or talent.

Vawulence City Media is an online media company on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, YouTube and WhatsApp. Fully registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission(CAC).

We provide unlimited entertainment to our followers such as Dark Humor/Memes, Savages and undiluted
responses, Social justice, Conflict resolution, business promotion, Property sales, Networking, Dating Services, Games, Contests, and general entertainment

It has helped resolve so many issues including recovering a debt of #1 million, #150,000, #100,000, mending broken relationships, and so many more.

With hundreds of thousands of followers, and soon to hit millions of followers across all social media platforms, Vawlence City Media has the ability to resurrect a dead business, and grow an already existing one, whilst bringing you entertainment in full package.

Vawulence City WhatsApp TV number: 08132675820
Re: Ladies Tag Men That Show Them Much Affection,"mugu" The Bad Guys,"sweetheart" by Fahvvy: 9:31am On Mar 29, 2023
Rokiat:
Small girls yes but not grown women who knows their worth and have high self esteem.

Only kids with emotional immaturity love jerks.

Women loves a self assured gentleman that will treat them like a lady.

First off...
Every "grown woman" was once a "small girl" undecided... And the major reason why most those "grown women" can act the way you described is not because they are "emotionally mature" or have a "high slef worth" undecided...

But it's because they have they've come to the realization that they can't compete with those younglings undecided...

And so they have to do what you described to keep a man (I'm not saying it's bad, all I'm saying is that their actions are stemmed from a place of (dare I say) desperation most of the time undecided...

Secondly...
What the OP said is factual! undecided...
Women (in general) treat nice guys like trash, it's in y'all's nature, it's something that is deep rooted and it will take very nasty experience to uproot it most of the time undecided...

(1) (Reply)

11 Years Old Bride getting married trending / Is 6*3 Too Tall For A Guy Of 18yrs / Rich Man Sues Ex-girlfriend For Dumping Him After 6 Years School Sponsorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.