Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman (43487 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos / She Has Turned Me To A Mugu / Black Man Rocking Oyinbo Woman In Jamaica. See Her Son's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by Newsmic: 8:19am On Nov 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC_WRYEAJUk

“My man loves my money and it’s not a crime for somebody to love someone because of money, Ladies get married to men just because of money, but if it’s the other way round, it’s a problem, I am not a Mugu and I know my Husband has a second wife and kids back home” - Oyinbo woman showers Praises on her Younger Nigerian boo"

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0JeltEI53X/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

18 Likes

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by GoodRocks: 8:19am On Nov 28, 2023
When we say Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing else to Offer in relationship apart from their over used damaged kpekpus, some SIMPS will come and attack us. But this is a white dope woman offering money 💰 💵

Dear kings,

It is better to settle down with a white woman from USA, Germany, UK, Australia or Canada than to waste your time and resources on a Nigerian hoe. It is better to cry in Germany and USA than to cry in Nigeria. IsraelDMW is an example

196 Likes 21 Shares

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by Chiefpriestt: 8:22am On Nov 28, 2023
Lol.. this one eye tear well well

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by Kooldon(f): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2023
She knows and yet keep her cool for the sake of her mental sanity and peace of mind.
Respect Ma

139 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by Blakjewelry(m): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
Lol.. this one eye tear well well
That guy is in bondage grin like if na normal mature lay, it's understandable but old mama? Comon.

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by Lovemeharder(f): 8:26am On Nov 28, 2023
grin cheesy
Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by Zonefree(m): 8:30am On Nov 28, 2023
Blakjewelry:

That guy is in bondage grin like if na normal mature lay, it's understandable but old mama? Comon.
But, you praised and hailed Regina Daniels when she married her ancestor undecided

149 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:32am On Nov 28, 2023
The woman needs a companion not a husband.

Seriously it is no big deal.

Since the woman is far away and this woman knows that this man is responsible enough to be open.

But you see some women. They cheat and still be jealous.

This woman is bringing a lot to the table with zero drama.

It is mutual consent.

134 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by advanceDNA: 8:36am On Nov 28, 2023
At her age...mama isn't expecting too much from the relationship world

.and that includes not killing herself over a competition that's across the Mediterranean sea.....

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by GoodRocks: 8:43am On Nov 28, 2023
Kooldon:
She knows and yet keep her cool for the sake of her mental sanity and peace of mind.
Respect Ma

She kept him because she knows she might never see a Nigerian man again in her life.

Nigeria men are like treasure overseas, they're highly valuable and appreciated that white and foreign women will naturally kill themselves just to be with them.

Meanwhile we have never seen or heard of any foreigner talking about rushing Nigerian women, could this because they know Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing to offer? 🤔

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by Boogyman557: 8:53am On Nov 28, 2023
Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by MindOnMatters00(m): 9:06am On Nov 28, 2023
Woman with open heart.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by Kooldon(f): 9:08am On Nov 28, 2023
[quote author=GO0DHardDick post=127204034]

She kept her because she knows she might never see a Nigerian man again in her life.

Nigeria men are like treasure overseas, they're highly valuable and appreciated that white and foreign women will naturally kill themselves just to be with them.

Meanwhile we have never seen or heard of any foreigner talking about rushing Nigerian women, could this because they know Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing to offer?

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by shilz(f): 9:22am On Nov 28, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

She kept her because she knows she might never see a Nigerian man again in her life.

Meanwhile we have never seen or heard of any foreigner talking about rushing Nigerian women, could this because they know Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing to offer? 🤔
the men won’t tell u the shit they have to deal with…

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by NJV: 9:36am On Nov 28, 2023
Let me just believe this is a skit or something. But if it's real, then this is totally unhealthy!

A simple question...how will that man feel is someone does exactly this to his blood sister?

I mean this is so unhealthy undecided
Is he an im.becile or is he handicapped? Can't he work to fend for his family? Why take advantage of this old woman? Imagine asking her to get a third job at her age, just so she can help his family back home? Is this healthy? Does he want to kill her?

Again, asking her to sell her house so he can marry a third wife

Let me just believe this is a joke Sha

No be juju be dis? That woman is obviously not in her right senses. This is all shades of wicked and wrong!

God forbid bad thing

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by GoodRocks: 9:39am On Nov 28, 2023
shilz:
the men won’t tell u the shit they have to deal with…

It is far better to deal with shit as you called it with a white woman, than to deal with hell with a Nigerian girl who have absolutely nothing else to offer in a relationship.

The White women offers so much (and such shit is highly valuable, useful and appreciated) can the same thing be said about Nigeria girls?

Meanwhile noticed how you carefully avoided my questions?

we have never seen or heard of any foreigner talking about rushing Nigerian women, could this because they know Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing to offer? 🤔

20 Likes

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:43am On Nov 28, 2023
grin evian strong

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by Thundafireseun: 9:43am On Nov 28, 2023
grin
Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by Kenmatt(m): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2023
Very soon, "Mugu" will be accepted, adopted and assimilated into English grammar, just like many other Nigeria local parlance that have found their way into the English Dictionary.

Truthfully, Nigerian is really an English speaking country. We have influenced English grammar usage a lot. Eg: Buharism.

It's just low self esteem that has eaten deep into our system. If not, "Broken or pigin English" should be formalised both on official and non official communications.

What United States do speak is also a "pigin English" too. But what the "Onyibo Woman" said is as true as Gospel.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by AbuTwins: 9:46am On Nov 28, 2023
Subhanallah!!!

A cuckold man!

The woman is the husband!

Make you sell your father house or take up the third job! Yet she no be mugu!

Alapamaṣiṣe!
Lingalilngali! Láì ṣe paso!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by nairalanda1(m): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
When we say Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing else to Offer in relationship apart from their over used damaged kpekpus, some SIMPS will come and attack us. But this is a white dope woman offering money 💰 💵

Dear kings,

It is better to settle down with a white woman from USA, Germany, UK, Australia or Canada than to waste your time and resources on a Nigerian hoe. It is better to cry in Germany and USA than to cry in Nigeria. IsraelDMW is an example

So, you are here justifying a man leaving behind his wife and three children for another woman?

Okay.

Just pray that your spouse does not do the same to you. Betrayal is a painful thing.

The white woman has just helped break up another home. Them kids of the man will never forgive their father for betraying their mother.

If you want to marry a white woman, and you already married, better divorce your wife. That's why we got divorce laws.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by stano2(m): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2023
Wow
Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by Okiton: 9:47am On Nov 28, 2023
cheesy

E get as African man go take knack wey go make them sing in different tunes like birds of the air

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by Dennisochampa: 9:47am On Nov 28, 2023
U mean your adopted son??
Anyways whatever works for u... Please do it..
If the guy makes u happy and you sure you know what you're doing... Then great.....
Na we Nigerians dey kill each other...
Things wen our brothers dey do to survive, them go come social media dey cast am...
If that same brother come 9ja come begin thief... Na them go first crucify am...
Na this jealous nature of Nigerians dey make 9ja dey backwards...
They are not moving forward with their lives... They won't allow others move forward as well...
90 percent of those downplaying this method of traveling abroad will embrace the opportunity low key when they see it... Useless things

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by inoki247: 9:47am On Nov 28, 2023
Lol manage the order you got....

Enjoy your Young meal order with the terms and conditions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by nony43(m): 9:47am On Nov 28, 2023
I doubt if they are couples.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by Landmine1: 9:48am On Nov 28, 2023
That's a skit.

12 Likes

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by delpee(f): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2023
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC_WRYEAJUk

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0JeltEI53X/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

If this is true, may this guy reap as he's sowing.

Why should the woman have to sell her father's house to support his other family? The height of oppression and wickedness. I pray that she finds help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by spiSeyi: 9:49am On Nov 28, 2023
Nigerian feminist in the mud most of this oyonbo women don't overthink like our 9ja babes because all they want is somebody to keep them lively and make them feel loved. All they want is sincerity (they are open to know your wives or even side chick) and this guy has been sincere enough to let her oyinbo woman know about his relationship status. Meanwhile, This 🧵 go long grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by 12345baba(m): 9:50am On Nov 28, 2023
Make una watch the video finish. B like them dey catch cruise

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by alpharoyalty: 9:51am On Nov 28, 2023
The power of a good dîck.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.