Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,329 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" (24955 Views)

Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm / Living Holy Among The Ungodly / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by titiloyeblog: 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
@titiloyeblog.com

The General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, Pastor William Kumuyi, has appealed to Christians in Nigeria to stop the incessant attacks on President Buhari.

Speaking in his church in Gbagada, Lagos state today June 2nd, the clergyman said it is ungodly for Christians to attack constituted authorities either by words, newspaper publications or other means available. According to the pastor, God demands that Christians submit to constituted authorities either in the church, country, community and other forms of

Speaking during his sermon, Pastor Kumuyi said;

“Don’t attack the President of the country, whether in words or in the newspapers or through the Internet. Honor kings. Don’t disrespect or dishonor the governors. Don’t disrespect leaders of the community and leaders in the church. If we are to honor the governors in the states, how much more the pastors! ”

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/06/stop-attacking-president-buhari-its.html

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by wilsonchilboy(m): 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
Tell dem sir

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by sarrki(m): 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
Baba let them do

They will be put to shame

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
grin See the enemies of Nigerians cheesy

They are the pastors

166 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by chriskosherbal(m): 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
sarrki:
Baba let them do

They will be put to shame
happy weekend sarrki.. grin how is family ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by sarrki(m): 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:

They are the pastors

You and your leaders are the real enemies

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by sarrki(m): 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
chriskosherbal:
happy weekend sarrki.. grin how is family ?

We bless God my brother

N yours?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
sarrki:

You and your leaders are the real enemies

So we should not criticize the government again, but you and lai Mohammad insulted Jonathan with fake lies

158 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
Message from hell.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by Nukilia: 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
Altar Conspiracy! grin grin grin

27 Likes

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by ZombieTERROR: 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:

They are the pastors

But they will attack anyone who speaks against tithing

They can only deceive fools...

BTW... In democracy... Constructive Criticizism is highly welcomed ....

When Buhari is in mekka hitting his head on the ground while bandits take over the country... We should all fold our hands i guess

The guy below me thinks this gods of men still practice whats in the Holy book... grin grin

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by AngelicBeing: 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
But several prophets in the Bible spoke with strong words when their leaders were not doing the right things sad

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by SoftP(m): 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
Wetyn dey worry this old man.

Ahab, Herod and co. Were all kings in the bible greatly criticized for their wrong deeds.

Well, obviously most preachers have forgotten the doctrine of Christ and running after their own imaginations, they call themselves ' Big men of God'

Thank God, by his grace we are all equal in his eyes.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by damola1: 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
How else will they defend their own limitations if not to acknowledge that other incompetent people should be worshiped.

5 Likes

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by emmasege: 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
I respect the Grace and calling of God upon your life, Papa Kumuyi. And I really wish that you would not ask us not to criticize the president when he errs.

I stand to be corrected. In Biblical days, prophets criticised Kings both in private and in public, if and when necessary. Prophet Samuel openly told King Saul that God had rejected him and given the kingdom to his neighbor.

King Ahab was also chided by Prophet Elijah. John the Baptist criticised/attacked King Herod. Examples abound in the scripture on how pastors or prophets criticised Kings. So, I do not subscribe to keeping quiet when our fundamental human rights are being trampled upon, and bad governance is the order of the day.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by tunjijones(m): 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
If it is constructive criticism then it's OK...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by enemyofprogress: 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
How e take concern am? Abi him dey look for ministerial appointment ni?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
And I been respect this man before, what if the leader is not acting properly? The president is suppose to be serving his citizen.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by ednut1(m): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
Politicians and religious leaders have mansions in hell

20 Likes

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by hopexter(m): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
Sir go and sit down before I loose my respect for you. angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
gerrara here

5 Likes

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by MaziOmenuko: 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
This man hasn't read about John the Baptist and how he criticized the reign of Harold, leading to his own death.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by Ace16(m): 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
Yes he is right abt respecting leaders and heads in various organizations.
I think pst K shld explain more on not attacking d president, because if criticizing d president wen he is not acting accordingly is what he calls attack then he is insensitive to d plight of the Nigerians.
Na Oga wen dey try nai dem dey hail.. Generally these leaders don’t deserve respect from us

7 Likes

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by MufasaRebirth: 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
Pst Kumuyi, no fall my hand oo, i too repect you angry sad

12 Likes

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
APCriminals everywhere

18 Likes

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by XTHRONE(m): 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
OK,tell him to fix the country, if he can't, he should give way.

4 Likes

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by NoBetterNigeria: 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
Even the anointed kings in the Bible were attacked... Wait o, the ousted Sudan president is he a prince?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by nairalanduseles: 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
Really

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by AngelicBeing: 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
MaziOmenuko:
This man hasn't read about John the Baptist
Exactly, even in the old testament like Elijah and other Prophets who spoke against wicked rulers, abegi grin

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by XTHRONE(m): 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
Let him fix the nation or give way.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by Onyi22(f): 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
Baba has spoken...
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by Guyman02: 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
I respect Pastor Kumuyi so much and would have agreed with him totally under normal circumstances.

Constructive criticism is welcome but Buhari is different, he is tyrant that's why Nigerians abuse him.
There is an Igbo proverb that says 'if the idol becomes too stubborn the native doctor will show it the tree from which it was carved out from' grin grin

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are We Saved By Faith Or By Water Baptism? / Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government / Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.