Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? (1487 Views)

Body Massage With Happy Ending!! / Life Of A Massager With "Happy Ending" (Pics) / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by Kobojunkie: 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2022
revolt:
The media makes divorce feel sweet. Hehe ... especially in the west... ermmm I see lots of girls spewing the same trash here... take note.. there's child support , alimony et al here.... and still a lot of women are regretting .... so if you like the idea. Keep it up.

Marriage isn't happiness. It's duty. Especially for the kids.
Religion and traditions is to blame for why you lot, particularly there in Africa, think of divorce as if a curse or evil when in fact it is an opportunity to start over, anew, and salvage whatever is left of your lives after a wrong choice. Alimony, child support, etc., are responsibilities that resulted from your wrong choices - divorce has no way of absolving you of those. Instead, what is does is at least set you free from the shackle of marriage so you can make different choices.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by revolt(m): 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Religion and traditions is to blame for why you lot, particularly there in Africa, think of divorce as if a curse or evil when in fact it is an opportunity to start over, anew, and salvage whatever is left of your lives after a wrong choice. Alimony, child support, etc., are responsibilities that resulted from your wrong choices - divorce has no way of absolving you of those. Instead, what is does is at least set you free from the shackle of marriage so you can make different choices.. undecided
ppl that just left for ukraine or estonia (lol)last week will be talking nonsense.... I've been in all parts of the west and north America for a good part of my life .. and I have seen the damage divorce as a matter of fact.... those so called african values are the reasons strong family structures still exist as compared to the west. Thats why western women even prefer to marry the so called African men... so keep talking rubbish.
Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2022
revolt:
ppl that just lef5 for ul last week will be talking nonsense.... I've been in all parts of the west for a good part of my life .. and I have seen the damage divorce as a matter of fact.... those so called african values are the reasons strong family structures still exist as compared to the west. Thats why western women even prefer to marry the so called African men... so keep talking rubbish.
Anyways, as I said, Religion and tradition is to blame for why you lot, particularly there in Africa, think of divorce as if a curse or evil when in fact it is an opportunity to start over, anew, and salvage whatever is left of your lives after a wrong choice. Alimony, child support, etc., are responsibilities that resulted from your wrong choices - divorce has no way of absolving you of those. Instead, what is does is at least set you free from the shackle of marriage so you can make different choices.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by revolt(m): 1:49am On Dec 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Anyways, as I said, Religion and tradition is to blame for why you lot, particularly there in Africa, think of divorce as if a curse or evil when in fact it is an opportunity to start over, anew, and salvage whatever is left of your lives after a wrong choice. Alimony, child support, etc., are responsibilities that resulted from your wrong choices - divorce has no way of absolving you of those. Instead, what is does is at least set you free from the shackle of marriage so you can make different choices.. undecided
I'd rather be in a bad marriage than pay child support and alimony for the next 21years ... stop writing b.s... divorce destroys more than the marriage itself. There's a reason the saying exists.... ITS CHRAPER TO KEEP HER... Well maybe it benefits women financially in the west but it destroys both the kids and the man. Emotionally it wrecks the woman in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by Kobojunkie: 2:32am On Dec 24, 2022
revolt:
I'd rather be in a bad marriage than pay child support and alimony for the next 21years ... stop writing b.s... divorce destroys more than the marriage itself. There's a reason the saying exists.... ITS CHRAPER TO KEEP HER... Well maybe it benefits women financially in the west but it destroys both the kids and the man. Emotionally it wrecks the woman in the long run.
I wonder if the man whose story is expressed in the link below once thought as you now do..

https://www.nairaland.com/7494129/cruel-acts-mrs-emily-onikoyi#119383058

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Women Abroad / I Stand With VeryDarkMan / How True Is It That Some Ladies Do Offer Themselves When They Go 2 Buy Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.